Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hina.............πŸ€—  loved part 3............waiting eagerly for the next one............pls continue..............I am ready to faint, swoon, sway...........all my blushes are back in full glory!!   ☺️☺️☺️

The way you and Fati write, I can imagine the scenes, see it in front of my eyes as I read..............you should be the writers for YPNHK!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesomeeee hina.. super good.. loved the way u have incorporated the chath room..plus loved the bit that leher was pissed off seeing the flowers and card.. so naturally you have described everything.. waiting eagerly for the next part :-)
malwica2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hin i must say u r the biggest abher fan i truly agree!!!!!
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Part 4:

The skies had stopped pouring and the storm had passed....Clad in the sheets and cocooned in a warm embrace were Abeer and Leher settled in the corner by the large window watching the remnant raindrops trickling down the glass pane .....

Breathing a guilt-free sigh of relief he passionately brushed his cheek with her's .... and was alarmed to feel the wetness from her silent streaming tears...
Gently ,he shifted her face to him and asked  "Leher....kya hua? ..." and she replied " kuch nahi " with a smile as expected...
" Leher tum humse abhi bhi naraaz ho? " asked Abeer despairingly easing her body from his ...thinking perhaps she had forgiven him briefly but couldn't let go off that haunting feeling of distrust ...
" Nahi Abeer ..aisi baat nahi hai " replied Leher instantly wrapping back his arms over her...
 " Abeer ,hamara pyaar itna kamzor nahi hai ke ek choti si misunderstanding se kam ho jaye ..." and before she could say anything further he asked " phir ye ansoo? "

" Abeer ,bas hum bohot akela feel kar rahe the...kyuki papa ne bhi hame samjha nahi aur ..." Abeer stopped her midway and said
" Leher sab thik ho jayega... tumhare papa ne jo bhi kaha wo gusse me kaha aur jaise maa aur Bittan ne bataya,wo apni bhool par sharminda hain aur tumhe matlab hame ,hum dono ko zaroor maaf kar denge ... "
" sach Abeer ? " she asked with that hopeful glint in her eyes
" haan Leher ,tum bas ab apni padhai par concentrate karo aur dekhna isse tumhare papa aur bhi khush ho jayenge " he cheered ,bringing an enthusiastic big smile to her face...
He gave her a few moments to enjoy the feeling and watched her blissfully anticipate the acceptance...

Seconds later she whispered " Abeer... "and entwined her fingers with his ... He was pleased to see her happy and replied " hmm " bringing her close ...

She rested her face on his heart  and said  "tum kaise hame har baar mana lete ho itni asaani se ? " and smiled at his successful strategies...
Abeer wanted to be honest this time and for his own good he said " waise Leher sach kahe to hame lagta nahi tha ki tum itni jaldi maan jaogi ,isliye hum poori tayyari ke saath aye the ,back up plans ke sath ! " and beamed with confidence...
" back up plan? kya matlab ? " she frowned
" matlab yeh pyari patniji  " he said lovingly  "ke humne tumhe manaane ke liye  ek holiday plan ki thi ..."
" kya ??? holiday ? " she repeated in disbelief
" haan ! holiday-honeymoon " he arched his eyebrows as if the words were alien to her...
" acha ! aur tumhe lagta tha ki hum tumhare saath honeymoon par chalte?" she narrowed her eyes at his cheekiness

" ab Leher,aisa hai ki honeymoon par to hum akele jaane se rahe ,to tum company dene ke liye  saath chalti and tumhara gussa bhi thanda ho jaata ... " he reasoned expecting her to oblige his efforts but instead she huffed to say
"Abeer,tum na bilkul paagal ho ! exams sar par hain aur tumhe honeymoon ki padhi hai ...arey hum kahin bhaage jaa rahe hai kya ? " she complained
" to iska matlab tumhe exams ke baad honeymoon par jaane se koi aitraaz nahi? " he grinned at the possibility

" aitraaz hai ! " she said pouring cold water over his plan and he retorted " dekho Leher ab tum apni baat se palat rahi ho " ....
" nahi Abeer ,hum mana nahi kar rahe... bas hum chahte hain ki tum bhi hamari tarah mann lagaa kar padhai karo ,phir ...hum kahi jaane ke baare me sochenge "
" acha? phir sochenge ? " he grumped " nahi Leher tumhe waada karna hoga ki agar hum exams ache karenge to tum pakka hamare saath jaogi ghoomne "

" hmmm, toh pakka padhoge ? " she asked jumping her eyebrows mischeviously
" promise ! " he assured with an equally naughty wink
" thik hai ,to phir padhai ke samay no badmaashi no shaitaani? " she announced the rules and he had to object  "ab yeh kya baat hui ? thoda to pyaar allowed hona chahiye na Leher ,warna padhai me hamara dhyaan kaise lagega ? " ..he pulled a puppy face but she tried her best to ignore it and said "woh sab hum nahi jaante Abeer,bas kal se tum humse exams poore hone tak door rahoge , aur yeh hamara order hai ! "

" kya ? kal se ?  thik hai ! "...... aaj to pyaar karne do ...khullam khulla....."

just another song to go with the part: one of my favs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyWSbmoTOD0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

guys,
sorry for the delay in posting thE part and also coz it may come across as cliched and even cheesy at times ...
hope u like anyway !

cheers
Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Cheers Hina............this rounded off my perfect day!!   The perfect ending to a perfectly dreamy Abher day!!  πŸ€—   If you don't get what I mean....go to the usual discussion thread (#10)..............πŸ˜‰
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whoo...Hina....Kya yaar...if you write Abher scenes like this, then we truly will have to send you to YPNHK sets to officially become the CV for the show...Too good...No, three good... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Loved it...
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Hina !!!! Yaa! Plz, apply for the YPNHK CVs job !!! They're going to hire you without thinking twice !!!! πŸ˜†
This was Fab !!! Fab !!! Fab !!! ... Me transferred to Abherland !!!😍
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hina .. I have no words to describe it!!! Wowwww!!! This was brillllliant!!! πŸ‘ LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!! Could imagine every bit of it .. and sooo cutely you incorporated the honeymoon part, and Leher's conditions to first study! After reading this .. one can imagine the scene shown on SBB .. of them studying, and he doing masti! πŸ˜† 
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Just loved part 4 Hina!!! ur descriptions are always soo great loved how u wrote that in the beginning "cocooned in a warm embrace"!! the honeymoon part was awesome and the dialogues too good!!! loved it!!! and pyar kiya toh nibana one of my favorites😳