Un seen wild card

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tian

Groupbie

tian

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
i don't what in the show where is the wild card lostttttttttttt
nobody else wanted to come i think. it would make the show goog to bring sam or monica back so how the other faces

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Un seen wild card" in Desi Girl forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i dont think there will be any wild card qauz i think the show make have seen that the girls are playign such a cheep game so noboddy is gonna 2 stay any sec. infront of these 3 girls

Post Reply New Post

Go to top