Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

-^-Gopi Aham Dream Scenes for CVs-pg3-^- (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

thanx a lot....
and i'll come with my dream scene after watching this dreamy one..lol...

you will love it...as we all did!!!
try and watch all the goem scences ....they are not very much tho...so shouldt take u long!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-^-Gopi Aham Dream Scenes for CVs-pg3-^- (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
found the epi - 25th May

sadli have u watched it?

Edited by bharat9 - 01 July 2010 at 2:32am

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

& that kangan scene & Gopi's dupatta scene were also cute Embarrassed 

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Dupatta scene was soo good. also the Mehndi scene where ahem comes to see gopi's mehndi!!! ahem was feeling like shy and so was gopi!!!

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
guys mujhe to yesterday's epi mein koi scene bhi
imaginary nahi lga LOL only Gopi was in BA's horrible imaginations during the whole epi..................Ouch

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
m adding one Dream Scene of mine which m thinking of to share with u all...

Scene starts with Gopi coming from bath and standing in front of mirror. Aham pretends to sleep and looks towards her chori chori......when Gopi is busy in putting bindi nd sindoor....Aham comes towards her n stands behind her,,,,,,and slowly puts his hands around her belly and as soon as she feels his touch she raises her eyes and sees Aham looking at her with Love in his eyes through mirror......
then He pulls her towards himself, with his free hand moves her hair and kisses on her neck once.....Gopi just stunned, closes her eyes and puts her hands on Aham's which is still on her belly.....
Aham kisses once more and now Gopi looses her grip on his hands so does Aham.....Gopi just cant resist herself ,turns back and hides herself in Aham's chest as she is shying badly.....Aham hugs her tightly and  so does she.....

so hope u'll like this scene and may be CVs will show something like this may be in future.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01sujji0609

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hello peepsSmile I've got one as well.. Hope you like it...

The scenes starts where Aham left the room in anger in Friday's episode.

Aham leaves the room and a crying Gopi behind and goes to the guestroom. He starts pacing around the room and when he is sure the whole house has gone to sleep he goes back to his room carefully making sure nobody sees him. When he opens his bedroom door he sees Gopi who is sitting on the floor and crying her heart out. He stps into the room and locks the door behind him. Then he goes upto Gopi and keeps his hand on her shoulder. Gopi is startled and scared when she sees him, she gets up quickly and tries to speak but Aham keeps his hand on her mouth and prevents her from saying anything.

Aham stares into Gopi's eyes and whispers: Shhhh... Gopi... Kissi ko nahi pata ke main yahan houn aur pata chalna bhi nahi chahiye. Abb main apna haath hata raha houn tum shor mat karna.. theek hain?

Gopi who is looking at Aham with huge frightened eyes nods her head gesturing that she will remain quiet.

Ahem then removes his hand from her mouth and wipes her tears.

Ahem says softly: Main tumse baat karne aya houn lekin pehle tum rona band karo.

He then makes Gopi sit on the bed and kneels down in front of her taking her hands in his he says

Ahem: Main janta houn tum ne kuch nahi kiya aur kabhi mujh se koi jhut nahi bola. Shayad tum ne notice nahi kiya tha lekin jab hamari sagai hui thi aur main tumhara khayal rakhne ki koshish kar raha tha to mom ko bilkul bhi acha nahi lagta tha. Issi liye main tum se aise pesh ata raha. Kyunki main mom ko janta houn, if she sees me hurting you she will do anything in her power to protect you. Aaj bhi jab mom tumhein saza dene ki baat kar rahi thi I'm sure she was going to throw you out of the house issi liye mujhe tumse sab ke samne iss tarha se baat karni pari. When I asked you to look into my eyes I wanted you to know that you have my full support aur mein jo bhi kar raha houn tumhare liye kar raha houn. Mujhse tumhare yeh ansoo dekhe nahi jate. Mujhe maaf kardo Gopi, mein ne tumhara dill bohot dukhaya hai. Lekin main kya karoun? Main tumhein aur maa dono ko khush dekhna chahta houn.

He looks at Gopi with tears in his eyes and she smiled at him through her tears.

Gopi cupped his face and said: Bas itni si baath thi aur main kitna pareshan hogai thi. Agar aap mujhe yeh pehle kehdete to main yeh sab galtiyan nahi karti. I was making all these mistakes on purpose so that all of you throw me out of the house.

Aham becomes really aggitated on hearing this and says: Tum paagal hogai ho kya? Agar tum chali gayi to main tumhare bagair kaise reh paounga? Vaada karo tum phir kabhi mujhe chor kar janne ki baat nahi karo gi.

Gopi smiles at Ahem: Mein aap se vaada karti houn main hamesha aap ka saath doungi aur kabhi aap ko chor kar nahi jaoungi. Aur aaj ke baad koyi mujhse kuch bhi kahe meri ankhon mein ek ansoo bhi nahi aye ga. Ab bhot der hogai hai, aap ja kar sojaiye.

Ahem: Mujhe yaheen sona hai, tumhare paas nahi to mujhe neend nahi ayegi.

Saying so Ahem gets up, picks Gopi in his arms and makes her lie on the bed. He then hugs her tightly and drops light kisses on her forehead and cheeks and kisses her deeply on the lips. Both of them are breathing heavily when they finally break apart and Gopi hides her face shyly in Ahem's chest and he hugs her tightly and this is how they sleep all night, in each others arms.

Hope I did not get too carried awayEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uk001suvaaslondonsujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
fiza....yaar tum kya cheez ho,,,jaha dekho waha apni creativity/imagination ka namuna chhodti jaati ho.....
mujhe aisi Overdose de di k ab main apna FF likhte likhte bas tumhara likha ye scene hi yaad karungi....
n BTW m writing next part of my FF,......

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 08 August 2010 at 11:59am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top