Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet lessons:How to fall in love (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Khushboo:Maan gives those hilarious expressions yaarLOL..but nevethless he looks too hot in it naWinkLOL

Hmmm...I'm not too big a fan of his looks actually Confused *ducks brickbats*

I'm a fan of his persona...and his eyes Embarrassed And yes, he DOES look hot!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Autumn.shonuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet lessons:How to fall in love (Page 5)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

@Khushboo:Maan gives those hilarious expressions yaarLOL..but nevethless he looks too hot in it naWinkLOL

Hmmm...I'm not too big a fan of his looks actually Confused *ducks brickbats*

I'm a fan of his persona...and his eyes Embarrassed And yes, he DOES look hot!
Actually its the character of Maan which makes Gurmeet look so hot..I mean all that angry young man type of a image suits his personality and then those intense eyes..mashallahDay Dreaming...Yes me too a fan of his overall personality and the way he carries himself on screenClapEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuuKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Aah...Maan reminds me so much of my one and only love! His personality, his attitude, the icy stares and the blazing glares, the anger, the secret concern, the sophistication...the sadupan, everything! *sigh*

I miss him...Unhappy

But Maan does a pretty good job of being the sexy sadu. And I like that! Embarrassed

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL superb post khushboo ..finally u got up from ur beauty sleep and made a post and thats too a rocking one ROFL

Well let me add a bit to the 7th and the last point if u dont mind LOL.
Scream at ur secretary for the getting the flowers and tell her that he is not her friend , a boss ...so keep it professional but at the same time ..u tell her ...next time u wanna get a gift ..ask me what i like ROFLROFL (Confused soul isnt it?LOL)

Enjoyed ur post khushboo and yaa MSK is Hottttt Day Dreaming. What a character by god!!Day Dreaming

Edited by Bugger - 02 July 2010 at 7:55am

Autumn.Khushboo_AN

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged

@Khushboo:One more lesson comes in the precapLOL..show a cutter to your man and give him the impression as if you r doubting his intentionWink..it might just end up working in your favour if the guy takes real offence and grabs you passionately in your arms and gives u SRK style dialogue by saying "I know Geet ek hindustani ladki ki izzat kya hoti hai"WinkLOLEmbarrassed

ROFLROFL ...Jyoti yaar!! U sooo filmy i tell u ROFL ....OMG i m laughing hysterically at this one ....Ya Ya i m imagining the scene ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

ROFLROFLROFL superb post khushboo ..finally u got up from ur beauty sleep and made a post and thats too a rocking one ROFL

Scream at ur secretary for the getting the flowers and tell her that he is not her friend , a boss ...so keep it professional but at the same time ..u tell her ...next time u wanna get a gift ..ask me what i like ROFLROFL (Confused soul isnt it?LOL)

Enjoyed ur post khushboo and yaa MSK is Hottttt Day Dreaming. What a character by god!!Day Dreaming

Bugs Bunny!!! Hug Tongue LOL LOL LOL

Where were you? Yeah, I was really busy in the past few days...wanted to make a serious post too but I didn't have the time for two different posts, and now I've forgotten what I wanted to write Confused LOL

Yeah sure....feel free to aff points! Big smile Wink I'll update my post after today's epi! Wink

Autumn.Bugger

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Originally posted by Bugger

Bugs Bunny!!! Hug Tongue LOL LOL LOL

Where were you? Yeah, I was really busy in the past few days...wanted to make a serious post too but I didn't have the time for two different posts, and now I've forgotten what I wanted to write Confused LOL

Yeah sure....feel free to aff points! Big smile Wink I'll update my post after today's epi! Wink

Yaar i m here only ....i make 1 post daily after the show and spam there LOLLOLLOL....u r only gayab from the space LOLLOLLOL
Yeah do update it ....its a good fun post LOLLOL..enjoyed it thoroughlyTongue

Autumn.Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Arrey I'm running short of time...I had school and I was busy as hell. :S

But today I didn't go to school so I made the post yesterday! :D

Sorry I missed out on your posts dear, will check them out soon! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bugger

Post Reply New Post

Go to top