Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet lessons:How to fall in love (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
@jyoti... well whatever would be the age,,but she has no right to say this... bechare ke armaan....... but may be she wanted to tell him that keep an eye on the gals of your age group,,,and mujha baksh do.... and yes i wont mind if he tried something naughty to prove her wrong..

@shyam,,how can you see our naughty convo shyam... ladkiyon ki batein nahi sunte....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06BuggerKhushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet lessons:How to fall in love (Page 4)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
@Jyoti...LOL that's another one! Will keep in mind while posting my next round of lessons! *wink*

@shyams...thanks!

@shonuu...ROFLROFLROFL That's a good one! Hmmm, so maybe he should prove her wrong, eh?

@Jyoti...yeah, I too think Maan is around 28 at least. Quite an age difference there. Or maybe the CVs forgot that Geet is just 18!

jyoti06Buggershonuu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
@Sonuu:Getting all sorts of X-Rated thoughts about Maan kyaWinkLOLTongue...Me too want him to do something naughty naughty nowTongueTongue...Maan's expressions were really priceless when Geet tells him "aapne bhi yeh sab kiya hoga apne Umar mein"ROFL...He was like "WTH"LOLLOL...Mayb for a split second he realised "OMG I m growing old"ShockedLOLLOL...no wonder Dadi...Dev..all r looking so worried for Maan's marriage nowLOLLOL

@Khusboo:I think 8-9yrs of age difference is fine in today's times when age is really not a big issue between couples..look at Salman-Kat or Saif-KareenaWinkLOLLOL...

BuggershonuuKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Arrey my dad is 10 years older than my mom! So that's not a problem with me...LOL

It's just that Maan suddenly realised that OMG! She thinks I'm a relic, ah.

That got me ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06shonuu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Arrey my dad is 10 years older than my mom! So that's not a problem with me...LOL

It's just that Maan suddenly realised that OMG! She thinks I'm a relic, ah.

That got me ROFL
Ya even my mom-dad hv 9yrs of age differenceLOLLOL..so not a big problemLOL..problem arises when the girl is older than the guyOuch...

but Maan looked a bit insecure when Geet actually reminds him of his age unintentionallyLOLLOL..now its Maan's turn to prove to Geet that "Abho toh mein jawaan hoon"ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by jyoti06 - 02 July 2010 at 6:52am

shonuuKhushboo_AN

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sonuu:Getting all sorts of X-Rated thoughts about Maan kyaWinkLOLTongue...Me too want him to do something naughty naughty nowTongueTongue...Maan's expressions were really priceless when Geet tells him "aapne bhi yeh sab kiya hoga apne Umar mein"ROFL...He was like "WTH"LOLLOL...Mayb for a split second he realised "OMG I m growing old"ShockedLOLLOL...no wonder Dadi...Dev..all r looking so worried for Maan's marriage nowLOLLOL

oh jyoti how can you read my mind every time so correctly???Embarrassed? and yes the dialogue writer is just too good... you know what jyoti my sis says...tell me if the dialogue writer is you forum friend,,you both use almost same language ... see main badnaam ho gai hon.......ROFL
but mark my words this over night stay will take their relationship to another lever.... but if it didnt,,toh bhi humko toh entertainment mile ga hi......and i wanna see dev and manometer's face when they"ll see geet as maan's special secretory.... hope nanometer wont accuse dev for this appointment as she seems so possessive about dev these days....

jyoti06Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
LOL I've no problem when the girl is older than the guy either.

The thing is, Maan's face was just too funnY!

jyoti06shonuu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by jyoti06

oh jyoti how can you read my mind every time so correctly???Embarrassed? and yes the dialogue writer is just too good... you know what jyoti my sis says...tell me if the dialogue writer is you forum friend,,you both use almost same language ... see main badnaam ho gai hon.......ROFL
but mark my words this over night stay will take their relationship to another lever.... but if it didnt,,toh bhi humko toh entertainment mile ga hi......and i wanna see dev and manometer's face when they"ll see geet as maan's special secretory.... hope nanometer wont accuse dev for this appointment as she seems so possessive about dev these days....
LOLLOLSonuu after so much of interaction in that padosi forum..of course I can read your mind and all those X-Rated thoughts thats going on in your mind right nowWinkLOLLOL

And yes I feel this night will take Maneet relationship to the next level now simple because they both will b alone and can share some of their secrets or emotions togetherEmbarrassed...I don't think we will get anything naughty hereWinkLOL..but on a serious note I would love to see one heart-to-heart interaction between them now which is very much possible in this night scenarioTongue

@Khushboo:Maan gives those hilarious expressions yaarLOL..but nevethless he looks too hot in it naWinkLOL

Autumn.shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top