Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet lessons:How to fall in love (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

@Harpreet (do I remember your name right? Embarrassed )...LOL yeah I think your right! He needs a good dose of Mills and Boons! *wink*

@Jenny (I take that's your name)...glad you enjoyed it! I'll be looking forward to more comments from you then! Wink

@mayadika11...thankyou! And I'd love to write more! Hug

@kweetrockstar...LOL open a school? Yeah sure...but no, Maan or Maaneet won't come. I don't want my students to be inattentive in class! Tongue

@sravani899...glad you liked it! Big smile Oh lolz who tore the saree? *pretends to think*

@Ayesha...haha seriously even I wonder how he can be so BLIND. LOL.

@scorpiyangal...first up, I like your username. Interesting. LOL
On a serious note, LOL it's true...I mean, I hate pink roses and all sorts of pink flowers but that's only coz of my immense dislike for pink. But that's just a colour. Flowers are nice things!

@phoenixgirl...happy I could make you laugh Hug Yeah sure will see what lessons we all can learn from the future epis! Wink

@anonymous...thanks!

@KSKS...good point. Where did Geet learn to dance like that? *bits lip and thinks*

@urvimjht....oh well, I'm an ardent Abhi Nikki fan, and even my darling sexy sadu Abhi loved flowers! I remember him gifting Nikki with a pretty bouquet! Embarrassed
So...it's kinda hard to imagine someone who hates flowers. Patthar dil. *overly dramatised*
but the important thing is, that Geet is gonna change that. YAY! LOL

oh i m sure we'll get a lot to learn from future episodes....the way the show is going...Wink
and by d way u can see that i hv  used one of ur siggies..hope u dun mind...jus lovd it...Smile and ya my name is harsha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuuKhushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet lessons:How to fall in love (Page 3)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
@Harsha...yeah, I certainly hope so! Some extra knowledge always helps! *wink*

Amd awww you're using one of my sigs! Embarrassed There's nothing to mind about it sweetie, it's free to use, and I'm delighted to know you like it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
LOLLOLThis is one hilarious post..wonderful lessonsClapClapClapClap...I think young college kids should hv Geet lessons in their syllabus nowLOL..it will really help them in pataofying girls in their collegeWinkLOL...

Yesterday we got some more lessons like give non-stop gaalis to your man on phone and irritate him to the core so that he gets into his passionate best to return back the favour in style by calling u to his house/office at nighttimeEvil SmileLOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.BuggershonuuKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
@Jyoti...LOL yeah, let's get some more lessons and I'll make a compiled post of them all!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06shonuu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@Khushboo:One more lesson comes in the precapLOL..show a cutter to your man and give him the impression as if you r doubting his intentionWink..it might just end up working in your favour if the guy takes real offence and grabs you passionately in your arms and gives u SRK style dialogue by saying "I know Geet ek hindustani ladki ki izzat kya hoti hai"WinkLOLEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 02 July 2010 at 6:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.BuggershonuuKhushboo_ANshyams

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
too good ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
wow... the lessons are really hilarious...ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
one more but its useful for gals only...... irritate your man,,,realizing him that he is no more a jawan munda.... as geet did,,when she was  giving explanation for galis saying.."jawani mein bache aksar aisa kerte hain,,apne bhi kiya ho ga" as if maan is a middle aged man now... hmm go maan make her realize her mistake..........ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06Khushboo_ANshyams

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

wow... the lessons are really hilarious...ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
one more but its useful for gals only...... irritate your man,,,realizing him that he is no more a jawan munda.... as geet did,,when she was  giving explanation for galis saying.."jawani mein bache aksar aisa kerte hain,,apne bhi kiya ho ga" as if maan is a middle aged man now... hmm go maan make her realize her mistake..........ROFL 

So u mean to say Maan should prove those words wrong by actually doing that aisa waisa kaamShockedROFLROFLROFLROFL...

But I guess Maan is a middle aged man now..I mean there were quite a few debates going on about this issue of Maan's actual age on FBLOL...Some were arguing that Maan is 30+Ouch and some where saying mayb around 28Ouch...its because Dev is younger than Maan and also married..so Dev might b 24-25...and Maan might b 2-3yrs older than Dev..which makes him around 28-29 naConfused..and Geet is just 18..so a bit of age difference is there..mayb thats what Geet wanted to point out hereWinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.BuggershonuuKhushboo_ANshyams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top