Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet lessons:How to fall in love (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!LOLLOLLOL excellent post....loved it to the core...would definitely love to read similar stuff from you...cant stop laghing...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet lessons:How to fall in love (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
LOL I really liked your post.. It is just so funny.

Khushboo_AN

KSKS

KSKS

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Fantastic post............but one thing is really bugging me - where did Geet learn to dance like that? ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap 

I can't imagine her grandad and veerji allowing her out of the house let alone learn to danceLOL

Khushboo_AN

-Urvi-

IF-Dazzler

-Urvi-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
LMFAO. What a post!

My exact thoughts btw; who the HELL hates flowers?? I guess we can give little exceptions to our darlings Arjun Punj and Maan Khurana. LOL. But still. Always remember, there will forever be an Arohi or definitely a Geet who'll come change that. Muahahaha.

Maan yaar. What are you? But whatever you are, pyaar mein parna to koi tumse seekhe.

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@Harpreet (do I remember your name right? Embarrassed )...LOL yeah I think your right! He needs a good dose of Mills and Boons! *wink*

@Jenny (I take that's your name)...glad you enjoyed it! I'll be looking forward to more comments from you then! Wink

@mayadika11...thankyou! And I'd love to write more! Hug

@kweetrockstar...LOL open a school? Yeah sure...but no, Maan or Maaneet won't come. I don't want my students to be inattentive in class! Tongue

@sravani899...glad you liked it! Big smile Oh lolz who tore the saree? *pretends to think*

@Ayesha...haha seriously even I wonder how he can be so BLIND. LOL.

@scorpiyangal...first up, I like your username. Interesting. LOL
On a serious note, LOL it's true...I mean, I hate pink roses and all sorts of pink flowers but that's only coz of my immense dislike for pink. But that's just a colour. Flowers are nice things!

@phoenixgirl...happy I could make you laugh Hug Yeah sure will see what lessons we all can learn from the future epis! Wink

@anonymous...thanks!

@KSKS...good point. Where did Geet learn to dance like that? *bits lip and thinks*

@urvimjht....oh well, I'm an ardent Abhi Nikki fan, and even my darling sexy sadu Abhi loved flowers! I remember him gifting Nikki with a pretty bouquet! Embarrassed
So...it's kinda hard to imagine someone who hates flowers. Patthar dil. *overly dramatised*
but the important thing is, that Geet is gonna change that. YAY! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Urvi-miss_bennet

shikha_p

Goldie

shikha_p

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
guys.....gurmeet agar humara boss hota toh yeh lessons kaam aate....except him  pasand hi aata koi aur

Edited by shikha_p - 01 July 2010 at 11:16am

Khushboo_AN

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

3. Pull her to the dance floor on the pretext of scolding her for her outrageous order for dinner (which, of course, was fabricated).

Ek par ek mauka free, free, free! Embarrassed LOL You get to hold her as well as scold her. Tongue See the double fayda?! Isn't it wonderful how you can scare her into silently listening to your rant, at the same time get to hold her around the waist and slow dance with her? Keep at it. We hope your mind never alerts you.

4. Dance with her like you're the last two people on earth. Day Dreaming There's a limit to hotness, and one shouldn't cross it especially these days since the glaciers are melting dur to global warming. Tut tut. Not done!

You glare at her and yell at her, and then when the music changes, your smouldering eyes melt into gentle orbs and you twirl her around in a passionate way that causes our hearts to drum against our chests.

First of all amazing post!Thumbs Up Totally enjoyed reading it!...LOL 
Esp love those two points above!! Totally love your take on the double fayda part!..LOL Was there a need for him to bring her to the dance floor just so he can scold her..? I mean i thought he freely scolded her at the buffet area already..?...Then why pull her to the dance floor..? LOL LOL....I was thinking the same..but then it's okay..we at least got the dance...so it became a triple treat now...
Maan scold Geet, dances with her..and we happily watched it...LOL
Looking forward to reading more lessons from ya..!..WinkBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BuggerKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@shikha_p...thanks, glad you liked it!

@Vini...yeah, you would agree with me on the double fayda part, won't you? :P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top