Geet lessons:How to fall in love

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello daisies! πŸ€— I missed you all so much but I've just been too busy to post...and when I found the time, I realised I had too many things to say (as usual) πŸ˜†. But now, I've decided on something I want to share with you all and so here I am! πŸ˜ƒ

Hello and welcome to another session of:-

Geet lessons: How to reluctantly fall for your secretary. πŸ˜‰

LOL...as you may already have guessed from the title of the post, this is all about Maan. Oh yeah, I know you were waiting to drool. πŸ˜›

1. Help her undo her dupatta from a decorative artificial plant despite knowing she can well do it herself. WOW. Now that really isn't smart when you're trying to run from love...err, or appear πŸ˜‰ to do so anyway. Also, as you help her untangle the seemingly untangled dupatta, you get lost in her eyes and dream about God-khows what. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

We understand the bubbling desire...we can see it in those expressive eyes of yours!

2. Run to catch her in your strong, muscular arms as she's about to fall from a ladder. We know you want to touch her...but is this a way to do it? 😲 *appalled* You never thought about the people who may be watching your eyelock in the middle of a hall, yet you love to yell at her for every reason available. πŸ˜•

Hmm...maybe talk to her a little nicely so that next time, she doesn't feel the need to remind you that however much she's enjoying the comfort of your arms, the ground is after all, a nice place to stand on. πŸ˜‰

3. Pull her to the dance floor on the pretext of scolding her for her outrageous order for dinner (which, of course, was fabricated).

Ek par ek mauka free, free, free! 😳 πŸ˜† You get to hold her as well as scold her. πŸ˜› See the double fayda?! Isn't it wonderful how you can scare her into silently listening to your rant, at the same time get to hold her around the waist and slow dance with her? Keep at it. We hope your mind never alerts you.

4. Dance with her like you're the last two people on earth. 😍 There's a limit to hotness, and one shouldn't cross it especially these days since the glaciers are melting dur to global warming. Tut tut. Not done!

You glare at her and yell at her, and then when the music changes, your smouldering eyes melt into gentle orbs and you twirl her around in a passionate way that causes our hearts to drum against our chests.

5. You drape your jacket over her after her saree gets torn, which of course, any self-respecting man should do.

But then, you act so loving, caring, and protective of her ki kya kahein. Remember, she's your secretary. We all know you wish to ignore it, but really...this is a public place. Preserve the romance for more...private outings. πŸ˜‰

6. You land up at her doorstep and challenge her with the most hurful words you can manage (we know, dil mein dard hota hai...par kya karein, ladki pataane ke liye karna padta hai πŸ˜‰) and make her all the more determined not to leave her job.

Smart move, as you're her boss and had she decided to leave, your days would have been adhura adhura without a glimpse of the ethreal beauty.

7. You yell at her when she gives you flowers, which you hate (by the way...who the hell hates flowers? πŸ˜• ). Then, you tell her to shut up which she takes in death seriousness. You try to talk to her, to maker her talk, but don't succeed. So you decide to make her speak again.

Hmm...notice the irony, my boy? πŸ˜† Just a few minutes ago you were annoyed because she talked so much, but see now. She ain't talking and you hate that!

So maybe you should mind your words from now on...get the drift? Maybe leave that attidue at home and be gracious for a change?

After all, you only stare at her these days...what's the need to speak? πŸ˜›

And in the end, you don't even realise that you've fallen head over heels...and done quite a few cartwheels as well, for the delicate beauty that is your secretary. How ironic...considering you hated women till a few days ago and loathed the very girl in your dreams. Love can do strange things, and this is just the beginning of it. Just wait till you see what you do next. *evil laugh* 😈

And that, my friends, marks the end of today's lesson. I hope ki tum sab ne kuch seekha.

As always,

Love and hugs to everyone,
Khushboo. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet thumbnail

lol this post is hilarous!! and maan-the poor guy did not see ANY romantic movie/tv show becuz he does everything in his own styleπŸ˜†

jenny. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

loved everything abt your post πŸ‘

would love to read more from you
loved ur post....
it was rocking......
would love to read more.......
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow
do go ahead n open a skool
i'd like to be the first student there
u cud even call Maan or Maneet for demo as u teach
i wont mind tht in the least πŸ˜‰
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣
loved ur post
well who wil tore the saree yaarπŸ˜†

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMFAO. excellent post khushboo! seriously, i even wonder, HOW the hell hasn't this guy figured out he is in looove? πŸ˜› haha! the signs are so clear: he wants to stare at her every now and then, he wants her to speak to her again and cannot take it. even for a few seconds without her bak bak. awh maan.😍 LOL.

ayesha ❀️
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 You just made my day! Faz your rants are all missed!

LOL full patao of secretaries, πŸ˜† hai . . .  watch out gals πŸ˜‰

ROFL when you said the roses thing and who hates em' 🀣 Obviously as Geet said insaanon ko pasand aati hain yeh cheezein . . .  LOL

Not Maan who is neither her friend or a compete stranger!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† excellent post....loved it to the core...would definitely love to read similar stuff from you...cant stop laghing...🀣🀣🀣🀣
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜† I really liked your post.. It is just so funny.