Prachi Desai: 'The sex scenes seem like real!'

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Prachi: 'The sex scenes seem like real!'

She's rocccckkkkking in her retro avatar! Prachi Desai enacts Mumtaz, a "shy, conservative, sensitive and vulnerable girl" in 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai'. "I did observe Mumtazji in her earlier films because she was my reference point for the film," admits Prachi.

Prachi, who'd thumbed down a liplock encounter with serial smoocher Emraan Hashmi in the Milan Luthria helmed flick,' funnily, shows little apprehension over speaking about the love making scenes she shares with Hashmi in the don centric film.

Bares Prachi, "There are a few sex scenes which are there in the film. But they have been so well constructed that it gives you a feeling of it happening for real!"

Link http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/92514/Prachi-The-sex-scenes-like-real.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prachi Desai has no problems with intimate scenes

Mumbai: Prachi Desai rubbishes reports that she is uncomfortable when it comes to doing intimate scenes. She says that she is ready to go by the script rather than put her self-imposed restrictions on the filmmakers.

It was reported before that Prachi had put her foot down when she was asked to smooch Tushar Kapoor in the film Life Partner."I have never put forward any such condition to the director. To my knowledge there was no scene like that in the film. I am an actor, so why on earth would I shy away from doing a scene if that is an integral part of the script?" she asks.

Prachi admits that it is not the time to impose any restriction on a filmmaker. "I don't think in putting any restrictions on the filmmaker. I don't believe in tormenting them. They have put their trust in me and I believe in giving back my hundred per cent to the director," she adds.

Prachi admits that there were a few intimate scenes with Emraan Hashmi in her forthcoming release which is based on the underworld of Mumbai. She says that she didn't find any difficulty in doing them. "Even in the film, I was told about the intimate sequence in the song."

She further adds, "There was nothing I would feel uncomfortable about or I would have to refuse to do. Nothing was actually required in this film. If you see these stories (about being uncomfortable doing intimate scenes), no one is quoting me," she ends.

Link http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_prachi-desai-has-no-problems-with-intimate-scenes_1403719
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the articles....