Debate Mansion

New to debate section ? Tips

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi guys , i've noticed there are some simple mistakes or errors made by members who post for the first time in this section..........or maybe are a new member all together .Just an advice if you don't mind taking it .....Wink

1) Before posting a new topic -

a)please check and see the archives if that topic has been covered before or not .
If that topic has been covered before , you may be interested in reading the views and posting there . You will see the moment you respond to a post thats say on page 7 , that post will automatically move to the 1st page . So people can re - open that subject and discuss it again .

b) If you could sum up in a few words exactly what the topic is - you are likely to get more responses.

c) When posting a new subject - please add your opinion and leave it for the other members to agree or disagree. BUT PLEASE PLEASE BE OPEN TO CONTRADICTIONS !!!!!

2)When responding to someone's post please follow the guidelines and basic etiquttes and courtesies used in the cyber world .( For more info , you may want to refer to the rules section in this forum)

While debating , please don't forget that its different views that makes this world a interesting place .So be open to listen to views , and others point of views............even if you disagree . Happy debating !!!SmileSmile

Edited by indygirl - 02 December 2005 at 2:26pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New to debate section ? Tips" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samie

IF-Veteran Member

samie

Posted: 02 December 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 postin as it is really helpful Smile

Traveller

Traveller

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indygirl

Hi guys , i've noticed there are some simple mistakes or errors made by members who post for the first time in this section..........or maybe are a new member all together .Just an advice if you don't mind taking it .....Wink

1) Before posting a new topic -

a)please check and see the archives if that topic has been covered before or not .
If that topic has been covered before , you may be interested in reading the views and posting there . You will see the moment you respond to a post thats say on page 7 , that post will automatically move to the 1st page . So people can re - open that subject and discuss it again .

b) If you could sum up in a few words exactly what the topic is - you are likely to get more responses.

c) When posting a new subject - please add your opinion and leave it for the other members to agree or disagree. BUT PLEASE PLEASE BE OPEN TO CONTRADICTIONS !!!!!

2)When responding to someone's post please follow the guidelines and basic etiquttes and courtesies used in the cyber world .( For more info , you may want to refer to the rules section in this forum)

While debating , please don't forget that its different views that makes this world a interesting place .So be open to listen to views , and others point of views............even if you disagree . Happy debating !!!SmileSmile
hey !!

thanx a ton for that!ur right ...i m new here and i have made lots of silly goofups...

that will definetly help...

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 03 December 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot...and i will try to do my best..sorry i am not a good debater

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged
thanx indy... Tongue Tongue

popkurn