CID

EP 633 : Khooni Daag (3-Jul-2010) (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

DivAniTanni

IF-Stunnerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
  Watched this case today in the repeat telecast. Really gotta see Daya in the old form. That door breaking, slapping, leading and being with Abhi. And his that sweet smile, when the killer lady opened her door to escape; that was really lovely. And we got to see this after a long time.

Oh! Daya-Abhi together again. When they r together, the investigation gets a new form with more excitement. Great job.

Daya was too good today. And his presence were very much attractive in every scene. He was in his full form.

Abhi was good too. In fact, in the absence of ACP he and Daya handled the whole case well.

But still some lacking. Daya-Abhi should be given more chances to act together and more effectively .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 633 : Khooni Daag (3-Jul-2010) (Page 12)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I couldnt see this episode properly yesterday, so, saw the repeat today. I actually liked it.

Although the plot was average, I like those small scenes like that nursery owner saying "CID? Woh kya hota hai?" LOL When we actually think about it, lay man doesnt really know what CID is. Unless they watch the show hehehe....

And then, in the end, I like how that dead man's wife, leaves her sandals and starts running LOL

And how Daya gets a trophy for her. And that lady is actually about to take it lol! That lady really did act well actually Thumbs Up

I like this team of Vivek-Tasha-Sachin-Kajal. It's better than Sachin bossing around Freddy.

I like how Vivek says that Daya sir is the one who breaks doors.... it was seriously funny, Sachin asking Vivek to break the door and Vivek giving a ShockedConfused expression LOL It was so cute. But, there was one flaw in this scene. First, Sachin and Vivek were banging against the door sideways to open it inward. But, later they coolly open the door and it actually opens outwards! I hope I caught this right. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

And I like the nursery scene. Daya whistling...Smile And, Vivek-Tasha discussing plants.

I call this good direction. The director made the episode look good and feel good, inspite of an average story...Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarBhavanabbhinder.thindprabha.

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zerry123

I couldnt see this episode properly yesterday, so, saw the repeat today. I actually liked it.

Although the plot was average, I like those small scenes like that nursery owner saying "CID? Woh kya hota hai?" LOL When we actually think about it, lay man doesnt really know what CID is. Unless they watch the show hehehe....

And then, in the end, I like how that dead man's wife, leaves her sandals and starts running LOL

And how Daya gets a trophy for her. And that lady is actually about to take it lol! That lady really did act well actually Thumbs Up

I like this team of Vivek-Tasha-Sachin-Kajal. It's better than Sachin bossing around Freddy.

I like how Vivek says that Daya sir is the one who breaks doors.... it was seriously funny, Sachin asking Vivek to break the door and Vivek giving a ShockedConfused expression LOL It was so cute. But, there was one flaw in this scene. First, Sachin and Vivek were banging against the door sideways to open it inward. But, later they coolly open the door and it actually opens outwards! I hope I caught this right. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

And I like the nursery scene. Daya whistling...Smile And, Vivek-Tasha discussing plants.

I call this good direction. The director made the episode look good and feel good, inspite of an average story...Thumbs Up

yeah d story was average but d scenes were awsum,,,as told by u!!

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
tasha and vivek really looked great togetehr in the nursery discussing the plants and i liked the way Daya was wishelling .. very chearfully..
 also in many places sachin was with Abhi and did not chipko to daya ... that was great

the acting of the dead mans wife was really good .. she desearved the trophie...
what i did not really understand was why the girl was killed ( whose coat  tbe blood was on ) as far as i can see she was not involved in the crime ...

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
by the way where was Acp in both the episodes,... i did not see himn any where and neither was it mentioned that he went anywhere i think...

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

the scene i liked best was when abhi and daya were discussing the case of mohans death.. and daya says something like woh hame nehi mila kyon... his look and smile were so good , cannot really find words to discribe them

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
3rd July's episode was better than previous, no doubt, but still that magic is missing.
There were scenes of Daya & Abhi, but the warmth between them was missing, they were talking to each other but it seemed that things were not normal between them. The whole CID team was working like a machine.
Daya arrested the lady with the laundry man but in the interrogation room everyone was present except Daya.
The creative team need to carefully handle these details.

vibhavari

vibhavari

Posted: 06 July 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
An average story with good direction.Atleast they should have mentioned where acp sir had gone as he was missing in both the episodes.It should have been shown that the officers were missing acp sir.Daya sir was back in form and Abhijeet sir was rocking.Nice to see sachin working under abhi sir,atleast daya sir ka peecha toh choda.Good to see vivek and tasha together.Abhi sir and Daya sir are together but than also something is missing between them,that care and warmth na jaane kahan gum ho gaya. Hope everything is fine between them.
The best part was that tarika wasn't there and i hope abhi sir was also not missing her otherwise he would have surely asked dr.salunkhe;tarikaji kahin dikhayi nahin de rahi hai,kahan hai woh?
Prabhat's wife acted very nicely.Truely trophy ki haqdar hai.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top