Hats off to the creatives!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Honestly this show is getting better and better everyday!! I mean who would think of making someone happy just by a doll? But the way they showed, it feels so genuine and sweet. 😊 I just love this show ❀️ everyday I learn something new from here, like yesterday the way they were enjoying the pakoras, i couldn't stop myself and ended up making pakora in the evening πŸ˜† [1st time]... and today the doll scene with meethi and Ishaan to make Suhana smile left a big impress on me πŸ‘
LOLz...........super cute moment..!! Esp how well Ishu knws Suhana n thats why used the doll n meethi to divert her mind..n get her back to her bubbly self..!!

Luvd Ishu.......sach much.....Ishu... 'tum ho na'  isiliye to sabkuch itna khubsurat hai...
Originally posted by t-akhter

, i couldn't stop myself and ended up making pakora in the evening πŸ˜† [1st time]... πŸ‘

Same pinch tuli...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n me too love the CV's of the show...very well written postπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Armu4eva

LOLz...........super cute moment..!! Esp how well Ishu knws Suhana n thats why used the doll n meethi to divert her mind..n get her back to her bubbly self..!!

Luvd Ishu.......sach much.....Ishu... 'tum ho na' isiliye to sabkuch itna khubsurat hai...

what a deserving comment for Ishaan πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

<div align="center"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Same pinch tuli...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n me too love the CV's of the show...very well written postπŸ˜›</font>
</div>

thanks, it all comes naturally from the love of sgp πŸ˜†