Samjhane ki nahi...milane ki zarurat hai...

Posted: 13 years ago

😛😛😛

finally ...finally ............the godess spoke.........erm erm...i meant....Badi Maa...the great..!!

har problem ka solution.....har marz ki dawa jiske paas....woh hai Badi maa...jo hai bahut khaas😳

Awesome moment.....of Badi maa as an elder of the family.........finally spoke today..when Inder n Elesh came to her to solve these tense issue...!!

When Inder n Elesh said that they have tried and failed to make their wives see sense...n asked badi maa to explain their wives.......................Badi maa flatly refused n said....u kids need to solve it urselves...................

kyunki........................'Bahuon ko SAMJHANE ki nahi...............Milane ki zarurat hai.........'

& LO n Behold......seems th solution is round the corner...😉

So happy......n relieved.....that the clouds of sadness are gonna blow over..!! 😛
indeed dii...that was a special moment..
seeing Badi maa i finally felt that this problem wud be solved soon...

i especially liked Badi Ma's small but meaningful dialogues in that part of the episode...
Exactly...........it was fab......also enjoyed when she said...that

'yun to ishan ko tang karne ke roz roz naye idea aate hain....par jab baat JODNE ki aai....tab dimag ne kaam karna band kar diya...'

AWESOME 👏
Glad Badi Ma spoke what was needed. If she had this time given her usual treatment ... things would have gone worse.

I may be wrong too, do the three boys of that house prefer to cover all the problems, and let it be and do nothing about it.

Also, I did not like that ... everyone has kind of forgotten the original source of this present day situation, and only are seeing (both the husbands) what hurt Suhana is going and Disha and Rajni have become monsters.
That was the best part about today's episode...

I still hope suhana apologizes though at the end of all this.
An.......i totally agree........things wuld hv goten worse had Badi Maa intervened n disciplined R&D.......

Well as for the brothers...i think...they are all on the common consensus that let th ladies handle it their way........! May be the husbands are supporting Suhana...but Ishu said that 'Suhana is at fault n she shld realise her mistake...'

... n honestly...i m still on the R&D team.....i was totally ok wit the boycotting..n all...but the Mirchi thing was definitely..hitting below the belt.....!!

FINALLY we got to see SO much movement today.....the brothers talked it out amongst themselves....VERY sweet scene and finally the 'goddess' as you put it..haha.....badi maa herself was made directly aware of the situation....loved the last scene b/w her and Inder-Elesh....finally things are moving now.....Looks like that 'golgappa' party or whatever will happen soon enough now......the brothers have some plan in motion....LOL
Originally posted by Armu4eva

but Ishu said that 'Suhana is at fault n she shld realise her mistake...' 
... n honestly...i m still on the R&D team.....i was totally ok wit the boycotting..n all...but the Mirchi thing was definitely..hitting below the belt.....!!

Bold: Somehow I did not find that very convincing. You know, he should have also done something to make Suhana realize in his own sweet way.

That Mirchi thing I believe is Inder's fault ... he knew what the equation is at the house at the moment. He orders Rajni to make different kind of pokadas for who ... today I felt, the two have not shown enough sensitivity toward their respective wives.

@an: Personally I didn't get that sense much.....the brothers are angrier at their wives cuz they can see their direct tactics in motion and they expect more maturity from them....they are not discounting the fact that what Suhana did was wrong but they feel that their wives are making the situation worse with the getting back tactic.

Personally I find it so sweet that Ishaan is defending his bhabhis and Inder-Elesh on the other hand are feeling worse for Suhana.....

Today I don't feel like taking sides.....the bhabhis did kinda go overboard with the mirchi trick but I'm still not against their methods in general....at the same time, I can understand why the brothers are feeling bad for Suhana seeing how she's being royally snubbed by the bhabhis.
@An............well i think.....the reason why Ishu hasnt talked to Suhana is that...he too feels that things wuld get worse if he discusses it with her..

if u remember...after the dinner fiasco... Ishu did tell Suhana during that  DANCE moment...that she shld realise how BAD the bhabhis wuld hv felt on her having ditched them like that......!!

well i think...the trio of brothers give paramount importance to Ghar ki shanti.......n thats why dun meddle in the ladies affair..!! 😳