Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ShohalenSultana

ShohalenSultana

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Dear. Dr.Naram
I have a little problem and i need your help.  I am 35 years old, a thyroid patient, i take levothyroxine for my thyroid problem. My hair is falling out at a very rapid rate.This problem started last year. I have tryed every type of shampoo for this hair loss but it not working very well. Kindly can u tell me the solution to this problem.

please contact me at your convienence [email protected]
 Thank you

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hair loss" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarikasingha

sarikasingha

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I was thinking the other day, that one of the main concerns girls have is her hair... seriously, our hair is among top priority concern, somehow they have a mind of their own, and turn oily the day the charming guy comes to talk to us...phoof !! There's nothing much to do except badger friends, mom and grand mom for their secret recipes or turn to Femina and other beauty magazines for help on this matter... That reminds me i came across an article related to having great hair on Femina where some of the reputed hair experts have given their advice...well, soon, i'm gonna have my own hair care recipes...anyone interested in them?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarikasingha

I was thinking the other day, that one of the main concerns girls have is her hair... seriously, our hair is among top priority concern, somehow they have a mind of their own, and turn oily the day the charming guy comes to talk to us...phoof !! There's nothing much to do except badger friends, mom and grand mom for their secret recipes or turn to Femina and other beauty magazines for help on this matter... That reminds me i came across an article related to having great hair on Femina where some of the reputed hair experts have given their advice...well, soon, i'm gonna have my own hair care recipes...anyone interested in them?

Yes, do post them in here. Smile

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
me have thyrod as well and I have a lot of hair loss. at the end of the week my room is full of hair. what can I do against it?

essentialoils

essentialoils

Posted: 23 November 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
A Personal Hair GroW*H Essential Oil

Therapeutic grade essential oils hold the promise for a great many people of stimulating the groW*H of bountiful healthy hair. Whether one is regrowing hair after hair loss, preventing the loss of hair, or just looking to make their hair more beautiful and lustrous than ever, essential oils and the carrier oils that comprise therapeutic aromatherapy formulas are very much worth investigating. While the factors affecting one's personal hair groW*H are very complex, including such things as nutrition, age, hormone balance and lifestyle factors, a customized aromatherapy formula using authentic pure essential oils and properly made base oils can have a dramatic affect. Here's a look at how you can create and use your own recipe made specifically for your scalp and hair type.

The essential oils used for healthy hair and hair groW*H fall into four main categories relating to how they affect they affect the dermis if the scalp and the hair follicles. These are: Stimulating, nutritive, balancing, and antibacterial/immune enhancing. Stimulating oils often contain ketones -- natural chemical 'signalers' that step up cellular metabolism. (Certain oils containing ketones have important safety guidelines, which we'll cover with each oil's description) Nutritive oils include vitamins, groW*H co-factors and/or fatty acids necessary for healthy groW*H. Balancing essential oils balance sebum (natural skin oil) and hormones on the cellular level. They can also reduce inflammation and be cooling to follicles (overheated follicles are thought to be the cause of some hair loss). Antibacterial and immune enhancing oils can help a variety of conditions where infections or auto-immune disease may be the source of hair loss or diminished hair groW*H.

Edited by essentialoils - 23 November 2010 at 2:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

laurahill

laurahill

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Propecia is the best reliable and affordable quality medicine used for treating male pattern baldness.It is the FDA approved and prescribed medicine which promotes the groW*H of hair and preventing hair fall.

jain.rohan123

jain.rohan123

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Choose a right shampoo for your hair type.There is no doubt that of course some shampoos contain ingredients that can help promote hair groW*H and enhances the overall appearance, some chemicals in your shampoo that you have been using for years might play a part in disrupting your fight against hair loss.

stevesmith

stevesmith

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Hi

Why don't you try generic medication like propecia for you hair. It is the best medication for baldness or hair fall. Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top