zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dreamlylife

i think tapasya charater is insparation of tina's reall life

agree with u so much news coming of her rude behaviour 😡
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Arey baapre. whats the big fuss all abt?

We can tell producers that tappu ke anek fans hain yahan pe. they will be happy to buy her a wig shop wont they 😆.

Probably theyve already started contributing for it for all we know. Aise kais act karegi tappu without a wig 😆 abhi fans zinda hain uske 🤣
gallu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

Arey baapre. whats the big fuss all abt?

We can tell producers that tappu ke anek fans hain yahan pe. they will be happy to buy her a wig shop wont they 😆.

Probably theyve already started contributing for it for all we know. Aise kais act karegi tappu without a wig 😆 abhi fans zinda hain uske 🤣

hey i love ur comment aap ne bilkul sahi pehchana tapu ke fans ko!!!!they love her so much and will do any thing for her
but i feel sorry for iccha who gets no attention even from her fans where will she get vigs from 😭
i think she will keep on stealing tappus vigs😆 😆 😆 😆
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gallu4eva

hey i love ur comment aap ne bilkul sahi pehchana tapu ke fans ko!!!!they love her so much and will do any thing for her
but i feel sorry for iccha who gets no attention even from her fans where will she get vigs from 😭
i think she will keep on stealing tappus vigs😆

U cracked me up 😆 😆 😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG ji thats realll funny!
shivani9 thumbnail
ohhh dear U R all very brave watching a baldie Tapsaya in the soap 😲😆...gr8 guts guys👍🏼..thank God I dont watch this horror namuna anymore..🤣..
shivani9 thumbnail
Btw donno if watched Rohini say this about the gr8test chorni Tappu

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we feel an attachment to her character...she is understandable unlike the sacrificial tear machine ichha...who for inexplicable reasons purposely gives herself pain!😲
loveraghavsia thumbnail

Originally posted by: gallu4eva

i think she will keep on stealing tappus vigs😆

omg hillirious
😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
😆
heidi7 thumbnail
i thought ichcha was d worst actress ever on indian television but abhi pata chala ki yeh ladki tho choor nikli!!!