Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chaand Chhupa Badal mein will rock

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taani21

taani21

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged

I liked Chaand Chhupa Badal mein a lot... I am sure Nivedita & Siddharth will be a hit jodi. The look & feel of the show is too good, especially the location shimla as shown in the serial is breath taking. I am sure this show will rock.. Wat say guys...? Smile

Edited by taani21 - 30 June 2010 at 6:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaand Chhupa Badal mein will rock" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
It's still too early for me to decide if I think the show's a hit or a miss - but yeah I'm definitely hoping that it's a different kind of show. I like the location of the show and the story premise so far seems interesting. Big smile

P.S. Welcome to the forum!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Pearl.black.swanP.Kamaljit.Sean

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
i agree with fivr too. but having extremely high hopes from this show. hope everything goes well and we get to see great and cool...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Snehal_wade

Goldie

Snehal_wade

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
very agree.............
dis show is gonna rock............
obviously its RS show.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

black.swan

shivani13

Groupbie

shivani13

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
i agree with you

priyankumupal

IF-Rockerz

priyankumupal

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I liked today's epi, was sweet but i still have the same complain i had before, the main male lead, Sid needs to improve on his line delivery. It becomes obvious when everyone else is doing a really good job, specially nivi, dadi, Divya, Chachi and Yash. So he really needs to improve. i'm sure he will as the show moves forward.

i loved the precap. it was very sweet. the way Nivi's face light up when she was talking with Yash was really cute.

black.swan

Goldie

black.swan

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i too hav high hopes ..its RS show........expecting a sweet love story..

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Agree..
and love the locations..
and hope it will rock..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top