CID
CID

India-Forums

Your experience with IF (Page 8)

sneh. Goldie
sneh.
sneh.

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Ohh my gosh I really hold that position in you life, How Shweet Bhavana. Well IF gave me many things and memories to cherish. I also agree with sunny while enlisting the friends we tend to forget some Like i missed you sunny sorry yaar. you also had been sort of inspiration and motivating factor for me. If personally speaking me too started discussing on forum inspired from Prabha. If talking personally about each one.
Prabha has always been like a greaatest friend philosopher and guide for me, Though she is elder than me I found her as my Friend and not sister dont know why. As I always say I really admire her organisational skills and determination, her straigh forward veiws an unrge to bring out the best in me. I owe all my creations to you dear and You know that very well. Love you and thanx for always being there
Shagnika: I should call her an angel in disguise, Like Fairy god mother gave Cinderella that one night with prince you gave me on day on CID sets and I dont have words to thank you. Apart from that I always take you as my little sister, I wont say cute coz i kw many call you that and you get irritated. You were always there for me, You will always hold a special position in my life and I feel you know that. I wished If we could spend much more time together while your trip to Mumbai. Nyways better luck next time.
Bhavana: Bhavana is always been a sweet heart for me. My cute younger sister, Very sweet warm I always loved talking to you. You always eradicate my tensions and worries when we talk. Love you a lot dear keep rocking as you always do
Visrom: Though I am not in that thouch with visrom like others but I always find her as most supportive and sweet friend. I really like her as a great friend. Thanks for being a part of my life dear
Bhinder: hmmm what to say about you, I always hope I would have had a small sibling like you. Its you due to which i started writing poems, just to support you and later found it like overcoming my older passion. YOu know many secrets of life too and I kw those are safe with you LOL I love chatting to you, Feels like all my tensions going off in air Thanx bro for always being there whenever i need you. Love you a lot
Jiya: I dont know what catched up amongst us, may be the love for poetry, we started advicing each others regarding the creation. But what actually worked was the Faceebook chat. We got kw each other and We got great Friends in each others. I remember Jiya calling me and I was in the office. I cut her call and then Called her back. I dont know what she felt when I cut her call as she had called me for the first time. You are always a great deal of inspiration and lovely friend for me
There are many others to mention, Sunny always prior to comment on my creations, Teju I mean tgodse who made feel part of IF in my inital days by commenting on some of my nonsense threads. Bhidz, abhi-daya, Jeet, drilabh and any many more extremly sorry if m forgetting some one but you all constitute my life you all guys are a part of my life. Thanx for always being there and understanding
Extremely sorry anyone feel Boring to read this, but somehow I wanted to share this

Edited by sneha_fighter - 01 July 2010 at 1:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarBhavanabsunnyp1414bhinder.thindjiya.prabha.Shagnikavisromdebayon

Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya1

Originally posted by Shagnika

@Bhavna.... I agree yaar...we r like twin sisters!!!!LOL Jab bhi mere saath kuch hota hai..pata chalta hai..even u r going thru something similar! I wonder how!!!!LOL Really funny at times!LOL

<div></div>ye tum dono kumbh ke maile mein bichadi huvi behene to nahiLOL

Yeh doubt toh humein kaafi pehle se hai,don't know how but humesha hum dono ke saaath kuch toh same hotha hai

Jiya di bahut hi sweet poem tha,I want to give u a tight hug for that Hug
Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
@sneha di AWW di, Cry Cry I'm actually in tears and very emotional,aap bahut hi pyaari ho di and love u for that,I never knew ki I have got so involved with u people that ki comments padke bhi emotional ho jaaungi,ur indeed a special deary friend,love you loads and thanks again for such a sweet post
jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Sneha,Prabha,shaggy aur Bhavana
Tum ho meri sab  pyari  behena
Tum sab se  duri mze kabhi nahi sehena
Hamesha aise hi mere saath hi rehena..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by jiya1 - 01 July 2010 at 2:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thind

bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
@Sneha dii you are the sweetest person on this Planet...i never been involved so easily with anyone as you..I guess just after a chat of 10 minutes on Gmail i started calling you dii? LOL that is one example of your greatness...In case of creations, you are always been god mother to me LOL I really love your creation and what you write no one else can... Wink Moreover, Moral support, Confidence booster,Love all are Other name of Sneha dii... Smile Don't worry about secrets, those will be as they are...and "Do as your heart says" ..i guess you know what i mean.. LOL Love You always dii...always be there for me...
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya1

</div>

<div>

Sneha,Prabha,shaggy aur Bhavana

Tum ho meri sab pyari behena

Tum sab se duri mze kabhi nahi sehena

Hamesha aise hi mere saath hi rehena..Big smile

What about me dii Shocked ??
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I was just going through some of the old threads.....the Sr Insp Abhijeet episode one and the thread when 'Daya's girlfriend' came into picture. LOLLOLLOL That thread was started by Sneha. We didn't have one thread for every week. We used to create threads left-and-right.

Prabha and I spent some hours arguing - before the episode and after too. Initially I was open to a girlfriend for Daya and Prabha was dead-against it. After the episode I was soooo angry with Daya and Prabha didn't want me to be angry and tried convincing me. When I look back at all that, it's so funny. LOLLOLLOL
sneh. Goldie
sneh.
sneh.

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
heheheeh I remember that thread but if you remember I clearly mentioned I wanted the episode to be great apart for Daya's love life factor. When when i thik about it now I understand I made the same mistake like other newbies on the forum but slightly with different intention LOL Thanks Visrom for bringing back those memories LOL

Go to top