CID

Your experience with IF (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 71

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
as far as friends in concerned in first post I didn't mention name because I think if I miss someone's name I may not hurt that person.  List is very long. Everyone in my buddy's  list is my friend and not in my buddy list (somehow) are also my friend. 

but yes this place is special to me. Love you all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarbhinder.thindShagnikadebayon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your experience with IF (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
I didn't really talk much here in my early days, but after I started becoming more active here in the past months I made friends with lovely people here like zerry, visrom, prabha di and others and I'm really happy for that. Although my time on I-F is quite limited for now, it makes me really happy when I am involved in CID topics here and my views are appreciated, and it's a real pleasure for me to read the dedicated discussions about CID and the characters here. Thank you, everyone, for making this community such a friendly and engaging one! Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123bhinder.thindjiya.sunnyp1414Shagnikaprabha.visromdebayon

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Since everyone talking of friendship my turn
Well if I start talking about my friends list,I'm sure the list going to go long and I don't want to miss out on anyone so first of all I'd say all of u are my dearest friends but yes there are some special people who make this forums a special place for me,some who are nothing less than my best friend,to start of with Bhinder is a very special and sweet friend of mine just like a brother,someone whose always there to cheer me up and the one one I love to talk with almost daily,then come Shagnika,she is just like a sister rather like a twin sister for me always there to help me out and the first one to guess when I'm depressed and there to bring a smile back on my face,Sneha di is very special for me,just like an elder sis she always there to encourage me and show me the pros and cons of every situation,she's one with whom I can basically share everything be it personal or anything CID related,i've never had a sister so she fills up that place,Jiya di is also very sweet and ad dear friend,I'm trying to get to know more about her and she's a great inspiration also !!, Sunny and Drilabh are again two best friends,I love replying to their posts and Visrom and Prabha di are again 2 special people of the forums I got more closer to them after the signature camapaign.
So all in all IF CID forums gave me some special friend and special moment I'll always cherish,Love you CID and IF for that

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh.sunnyp1414bhinder.thindjiya.Shagnikavisrom

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
@Bhavna.... I agree yaar...we r like twin sisters!!!!LOL Jab bhi mere saath kuch hota hai..pata chalta hai..even u r going thru something similar! I wonder how!!!!LOL Really funny at times!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
@shagnika yup even I wonder the same and feel like laughing out !!

jiya.

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Since everyone talking of friendship my turn
Well if I start talking about my friends list,I'm sure the list going to go long and I don't want to miss out on anyone so first of all I'd say all of u are my dearest friends but yes there are some special people who make this forums a special place for me,some who are nothing less than my best friend,to start of with Bhinder is a very special and sweet friend of mine just like a brother,someone whose always there to cheer me up and the one one I love to talk with almost daily,then come Shagnika,she is just like a sister rather like a twin sister for me always there to help me out and the first one to guess when I'm depressed and there to bring a smile back on my face,Sneha di is very special for me,just like an elder sis she always there to encourage me and show me the pros and cons of every situation,she's one with whom I can basically share everything be it personal or anything CID related,i've never had a sister so she fills up that place,Jiya di is also very sweet and ad dear friend,I'm trying to get to know more about her and she's a great inspiration also !!, Sunny and Drilabh are again two best friends,I love replying to their posts and Visrom and Prabha di are again 2 special people of the forums I got more closer to them after the signature camapaign.
So all in all IF CID forums gave me some special friend and special moment I'll always cherish,Love you CID and IF for that
you are absolotly right bhavana..sneha ausake naam jaisa hi sneh bhara usa mein..very appropriate name ..esake achha usake liye koi naam hi nahi hoga...she is 2 years yonger tahan me..but alwyas behave like a elder sister..And I like to be her yonger sisiter...kitna pyar karati hein hame samjhati hein..aisi behen to kushnasibo ko hi milati hein...love u sneha
aur bhavana mein teri inpiration hun..LOL choo sweet of u...god bless you dearBig smile love u very much

Edited by jiya1 - 01 July 2010 at 1:18am

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

@Bhavna.... I agree yaar...we r like twin sisters!!!!LOL Jab bhi mere saath kuch hota hai..pata chalta hai..even u r going thru something similar! I wonder how!!!!LOL Really funny at times!LOL
ye tum dono kumbh ke  maile mein bichadi huvi behene to nahiLOL

Shagnika

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Koi hein Mumbai se to koi dehli se
to koi dur baitha hein Austrelia mein
Fir bhi hum yaha roz milate hein
India-Forums ko hum apana dusra ghar hi samjhate hein
eak dsare ka ideas yaha exchange karate hein