CID

Your experience with IF (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 71

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
CID has, and will always be my first love. However, I joined IF on an entire different reason. I hope you realize that I don't watch CID only. No I do not watch soaps, but I was always attracted towards crime and horror shows. It gave me an adrenaline rush, it was exciting. Anyways, horror shows used to be pretty good till about 2004, when the last best horror show had ended. It was called Achanak 37 Saal Baad and had 2 seasons. Anyways, one fine day in 2008, I was sitting around bored when I happened to notice this site, courtesy of Google, where I found people talking about it. I instantly asked for videos and someone gave a few clips to me. That was all I-F was for me back then. I had posted twice and didn't plan to post ever again.

I came back during the Behropiya period. Till then, CID had started to sorta bore me with the montony of the cases and Muskaan(in 2008) Angry Anyways, I felt like speaking out to someone, I was in depression. I and my mom had cried seeing the agony in Daya's eyes during those last moments and especially, during the flashbacks. Then I remembers that I had joined this site way back and there happened to be a CID forum in it. So, I started posting there, and got instantly attached to the causal atmosphere back then, with Shruti Di(luna_lovegood), Ramya, Suchi di(suchidev_2008) and a few others. So, I decided to stay on.

I met gengarjetty2(who is no longer active on IF :() on this forum and on the Aahat forums(which I don't watch anymore, idiotic show). We became close friends and one fine day, he recommended me to the Debate Mansion(his reason was that I was really smart   LOL) I started posting there, and made many more friends there. Slowly, I became and I-Fer, not limited to just one(CID) forum.

After some time, I thought of myself as a recruiter of DM, and asked Visrom Di to try it out. She did for some time, and here viewpoints were excellent, but then she stopped, which is nothing wrong. I had also thought of asking Prabha Di, but I was always a bit intimidated by her LOL So, I decided against it.

In this forum, I may seem as pretty civil and all that, but the truth is that I'm not. It's just because of some of the biggies in this forum. As they say,in Rome, do as the Romans do. Let me tell you that I am extremely bashful, and have recieved upto an 80% in WL LOL bashing people like KSG on DMG forums.LOL Had it not been for the reasonable members here, Mr acp_pradhuyman would long have recieves a taste of his on medicine LOL

I am also an ardent fan of II and SRGMP, and hence actively participate in those forum also. I am also a die-hard fan of Powder, which unfortunately ends today :(

PS: I hope you were not bored by it autobiography in I-F LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarzerry123bhinder.thindjiya.sunnyp1414visromneeme

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your experience with IF (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

After some time, I thought of myself as a recruiter of DM, and asked Visrom Di to try it out. She did for some time, and here viewpoints were excellent, but then she stopped, which is nothing wrong.

I posted in the beginning....no time yaar. Just too busy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thind

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
@Debayon   Go for ACP...We are waiting LOL

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 30 June 2010 at 11:01pm

debayon

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by debayon

After some time, I thought of myself as a recruiter of DM, and asked Visrom Di to try it out. She did for some time, and here viewpoints were excellent, but then she stopped, which is nothing wrong.

I posted in the beginning....no time yaar. Just too busy.
I know,as I said, there's nothing wrong. It is not mandatory to join itLOL

bhinder.thind

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

I am going to complete 5 years on IF very soon. I was mostly a silent reader till mid Dec 09. When I joined it was all about SB and more of gossip talk. I did not enjoy reading all that. I did not think I had anything to contribute. I used to come on and off, more off than on. I started visiting the site regularly in Nov 09, thanks to the re-runs. I would read and noticed the change in the type of discussions. Observed the kind of people who were active, if I will be comfortable interacting with them. When I felt I want to contribute here, I started talking. Since then I have crossed 3000 posts, Gosh that's a lot.

It's been a good experience. Signature Campaign, Re-Run Discussions and Highway discussion have been the highlights. Met some lovely people here, it's been lovely bonding with them. In no time I became "Di" to many, which would make me wonder if I sound very preachy. But it was heartening to know my opinions and suggestions mattered to them. I am enjoying it here as long as it lasts.

No, I have never been warned. I think I was a responsible newbie. Only when I knew I had something substantial to contribute I started posting. CID is the only forum I visit, thats the only show I watch.

Originally posted by jiya1

then Prabha di se baat karana chahati thi...kyoki sabako hi unse baat karana achha lagata hein...eak din shaggy se chat karate huve shaggy ko boli shagg I want to talk with Prbha di...she told me just PM her she is very sweet...and I had PM her...but di'nt get reply...after 2 week I created creation on daya sirs imaginayr meeting..she likeed that creation she comments on that...and also PM me i was busy so I coudent reply...and we stared taking eatch other through PM..and belive me muze badi behen jaisi lagi..usaka vo helping nature and usaka wo apana pan...then I understad why all CIDns repect her a lot..she is reall sweet heart and caring...love  Prbha di , sneha and shaggy...sunny ,binder,Bhavana  and many more my best and closed friends.

Aww thats really sweet Jiya. God bless you sweetie.

Edited by prabha. - 30 June 2010 at 11:12pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_saDemonStarsunnyp1414bhinder.thindjiya.Shagnikavisromneemedebayon

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Visrom for starting such a wonderful topic Smile I think this is something that everyone's been longing to discuss Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarsunnyp1414bhinder.thindjiya.prabha.visromdebayon

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Hey, I must add here...Prabha's first ever post in CID forum was to my thread....Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123bhinder.thindsunnyp1414Shagnikadebayon

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Hey, I must add here...Prabha's first ever post in CID forum was to my thread....Big smile

Yeah LOL I remember I think it was about Daya Sir's Slaps or Old Title Music. One of the two.

Edited by prabha. - 30 June 2010 at 11:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.visrom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top