CID

Your experience with IF (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 71

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@sneha di and Jiya di seriously 'm reading ur posts again and again and getting emotional but I'm really liking this experience of reading ur posts

Now coming back to it yes IF has helped us show are talent I used to make sketches of people but kabhi bhi laptop pe pic dekh ke sketch nahi banaya tha and I did that just as a time being,main toh post bhi nahi karne waali thi but baaton baaton mein sneha di ko patha chal and she told me to do it same with the poem 've written stories but never poems but agan the discussions of Abhijeet in COMa after the promos mad me do that,actually hum sab ka asli talent dikha after Abhijeet in Coma promo i guess

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your experience with IF (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged

he BInder,bhavana aur sgayy mein aur sneha aha hamare dil ka haal likh rahein hein..tum bachhe emotional ho gaye to hum kya kare..tum sab hein hi etane achhe aur sachhe..bahut pyare..Big smile

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Bapre Jiya tune itna kuch likha hain ab main kya bolu? 1 thing is guaranteed we will definitely make our dream creation not just 1 but many many more bas gimme some time m struggling through very bad days of my life. I know I will get through this then I will dedicate my whole two days for you and our creations pakka. Love u a lot.

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_fighter

Bapre Jiya tune itna kuch likha hain ab main kya bolu? 1 thing is guaranteed we will definitely make our dream creation not just 1 but many many more bas gimme some time m struggling through very bad days of my life. I know I will get through this then I will dedicate my whole two days for you and our creations pakka. Love u a lot.
offcourse sneha..take ur time ...if you want to share something I am always there for you just called me...mahit nahi pan thod tari bara vatel tula...mein tera intzaar kar rahi hun

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

@sneha di and Jiya di seriously 'm reading ur posts again and again and getting emotional but I'm really liking this experience of reading ur posts

Now coming back to it yes IF has helped us show are talent I used to make sketches of people but kabhi bhi laptop pe pic dekh ke sketch nahi banaya tha and I did that just as a time being,main toh post bhi nahi karne waali thi but baaton baaton mein sneha di ko patha chal and she told me to do it same with the poem 've written stories but never poems but agan the discussions of Abhijeet in COMa after the promos mad me do that,actually hum sab ka asli talent dikha after Abhijeet in Coma promo i guess
Bhavana aur meri dosti to Bhavana ke cretions ke dvara hvi thi remeber..Abhijeet sir ka creation one of the best cration of this forums..usake baad meine bhi ABHijeet sir ke upar crations kiye...Bhavana was bushing while reading it...she is a gr8 fan even Shaggy shivani ..thses girls are very crezy for abhijeet

Edited by jiya1 - 30 June 2010 at 12:30pm

-Mema-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mema-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I just accidently met with india forums while searching about a site of a show and enjoyed it so much that i immediately joined it and i just love indiaforums

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
sach mein hamara IF eak parivaar ban chuka hein...sab kuch dyia hein Friends,critis,and hamara baat sunane wale crezy log....mze nahi lagata etana pyar dusare kisi forums pe exchange karata hoga..es sabke piche sir B.P. singh ji agar aap CID nahi create karate to shayd ye form nahi hota aur ye forum nahi hota to hum sab nahi hote..B.P. singh ji aapane sirf Aditya,shivaji sir ya daya sir jaoise kalakar nahi diye hame to Bhavana,binder,sneha,pooja,sunny,shruty,shaggy ,visorom,anat,chinku,metor aur bahut jaise achhe artist diye...aur Prabha jaisi badi behen...it's really hamare liye bahut anamol hein...aapaka ye yehesaan hum jidagi mein nahi bhul sakate..
AAj jabhi hm das hote hein tabhi hame malum hein kaha jakar hum apana depression kam mkare...CID dekhke hum bahut kuch sikhe hein...hame daya-abhi,fredy ,vivek aur tasha jaise dost aur ACP jaise uncle mile hein...thank you so much for creating CID.

Edited by jiya1 - 30 June 2010 at 10:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thind

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Yesterday inwasbreally upset abt a personal issue so dudnt go
thru much on IF... So today i m here...

Jiya di n sneha di, thank u very very very much for being my friends. U guys are really sweet! Ur posts
made me smile when i was in a depredsed mood. Thank u for being so swt!

IF means a lot to me when it comes to my friends! I made some relly really nice frnds in those days when my skul came to n end n i was on the verge of losing some of my skul frnds due to their busy lives! Having no siblings personally, now i dont feel lonely... I have so many siblings of my own.. Ppl wid whom i can openly share my feelings, share my sorrows, my hapiness n every thots! Prabha di, jiya di, sneha di , visrom n drilabh... All of u guys have been so! Like an elder sister u have guided me at every step... Adviced me how to be a better n practical person! Most importantly thanx a lot for having the trust in me, i hope i never brk it!

In bhavna, Bhinder and Sunny i always found the sweet frnds! Since we r of similar ages.... May b tgats why tge relation has been instant n xtremely frndly! Love u guys!

List doesnt end here, frnds like debayon, Shreela, ayushijha, swati, abhi-daya, bidz, somu, n endless list! U all made my IF experience all the way special.... Thanks a lot!!!

If i look back.. IF has given me so much! Never realised that! It taught me many lessons too... Thank u IF for everything!!!

Edited by Shagnika - 01 July 2010 at 1:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh.bhinder.thindjiya.visrom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top