Your experience with IF - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
sach mein hamara IF eak parivaar ban chuka hein...sab kuch dyia hein Friends,critis,and hamara baat sunane wale crezy log....mze nahi lagata etana pyar dusare kisi forums pe exchange karata hoga..es sabke piche sir B.P. singh ji agar aap CID nahi create karate to shayd ye form nahi hota aur ye forum nahi hota to hum sab nahi hote..B.P. singh ji aapane sirf Aditya,shivaji sir ya daya sir jaoise kalakar nahi diye hame to Bhavana,binder,sneha,pooja,sunny,shruty,shaggy ,visorom,anat,chinku,metor aur bahut jaise achhe artist diye...aur Prabha jaisi badi behen...it's really hamare liye bahut anamol hein...aapaka ye yehesaan hum jidagi mein nahi bhul sakate..
AAj jabhi hm das hote hein tabhi hame malum hein kaha jakar hum apana depression kam mkare...CID dekhke hum bahut kuch sikhe hein...hame daya-abhi,fredy ,vivek aur tasha jaise dost aur ACP jaise uncle mile hein...thank you so much for creating CID.
Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
Yesterday inwasbreally upset abt a personal issue so dudnt go
thru much on IF... So today i m here...

Jiya di n sneha di, thank u very very very much for being my friends. U guys are really sweet! Ur posts
made me smile when i was in a depredsed mood. Thank u for being so swt!

IF means a lot to me when it comes to my friends! I made some relly really nice frnds in those days when my skul came to n end n i was on the verge of losing some of my skul frnds due to their busy lives! Having no siblings personally, now i dont feel lonely... I have so many siblings of my own.. Ppl wid whom i can openly share my feelings, share my sorrows, my hapiness n every thots! Prabha di, jiya di, sneha di , visrom n drilabh... All of u guys have been so! Like an elder sister u have guided me at every step... Adviced me how to be a better n practical person! Most importantly thanx a lot for having the trust in me, i hope i never brk it!

In bhavna, Bhinder and Sunny i always found the sweet frnds! Since we r of similar ages.... May b tgats why tge relation has been instant n xtremely frndly! Love u guys!

List doesnt end here, frnds like debayon, Shreela, ayushijha, swati, abhi-daya, bidz, somu, n endless list! U all made my IF experience all the way special.... Thanks a lot!!!

If i look back.. IF has given me so much! Never realised that! It taught me many lessons too... Thank u IF for everything!!!

Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
CID has, and will always be my first love. However, I joined IF on an entire different reason. I hope you realize that I don't watch CID only. No I do not watch soaps, but I was always attracted towards crime and horror shows. It gave me an adrenaline rush, it was exciting. Anyways, horror shows used to be pretty good till about 2004, when the last best horror show had ended. It was called Achanak 37 Saal Baad and had 2 seasons. Anyways, one fine day in 2008, I was sitting around bored when I happened to notice this site, courtesy of Google, where I found people talking about it. I instantly asked for videos and someone gave a few clips to me. That was all I-F was for me back then. I had posted twice and didn't plan to post ever again.

I came back during the Behropiya period. Till then, CID had started to sorta bore me with the montony of the cases and Muskaan(in 2008) 😑 Anyways, I felt like speaking out to someone, I was in depression. I and my mom had cried seeing the agony in Daya's eyes during those last moments and especially, during the flashbacks. Then I remembers that I had joined this site way back and there happened to be a CID forum in it. So, I started posting there, and got instantly attached to the causal atmosphere back then, with Shruti Di(luna_lovegood), Ramya, Suchi di(suchidev_2008) and a few others. So, I decided to stay on.

I met gengarjetty2(who is no longer active on IF :() on this forum and on the Aahat forums(which I don't watch anymore, idiotic show). We became close friends and one fine day, he recommended me to the Debate Mansion(his reason was that I was really smart   πŸ˜†) I started posting there, and made many more friends there. Slowly, I became and I-Fer, not limited to just one(CID) forum.

After some time, I thought of myself as a recruiter of DM, and asked Visrom Di to try it out. She did for some time, and here viewpoints were excellent, but then she stopped, which is nothing wrong. I had also thought of asking Prabha Di, but I was always a bit intimidated by her πŸ˜† So, I decided against it.

In this forum, I may seem as pretty civil and all that, but the truth is that I'm not. It's just because of some of the biggies in this forum. As they say,in Rome, do as the Romans do. Let me tell you that I am extremely bashful, and have recieved upto an 80% in WL πŸ˜† bashing people like KSG on DMG forums.πŸ˜† Had it not been for the reasonable members here, Mr acp_pradhuyman would long have recieves a taste of his on medicine πŸ˜†

I am also an ardent fan of II and SRGMP, and hence actively participate in those forum also. I am also a die-hard fan of Powder, which unfortunately ends today :(

PS: I hope you were not bored by it autobiography in I-F πŸ˜†
Originally posted by debayon

After some time, I thought of myself as a recruiter of DM, and asked Visrom Di to try it out. She did for some time, and here viewpoints were excellent, but then she stopped, which is nothing wrong.

I posted in the beginning....no time yaar. Just too busy.
@Debayon   Go for ACP...We are waiting πŸ˜† Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

I posted in the beginning....no time yaar. Just too busy.
I know,as I said, there's nothing wrong. It is not mandatory to join itπŸ˜†

I am going to complete 5 years on IF very soon. I was mostly a silent reader till mid Dec 09. When I joined it was all about SB and more of gossip talk. I did not enjoy reading all that. I did not think I had anything to contribute. I used to come on and off, more off than on. I started visiting the site regularly in Nov 09, thanks to the re-runs. I would read and noticed the change in the type of discussions. Observed the kind of people who were active, if I will be comfortable interacting with them. When I felt I want to contribute here, I started talking. Since then I have crossed 3000 posts, Gosh that's a lot.

It's been a good experience. Signature Campaign, Re-Run Discussions and Highway discussion have been the highlights. Met some lovely people here, it's been lovely bonding with them. In no time I became "Di" to many, which would make me wonder if I sound very preachy. But it was heartening to know my opinions and suggestions mattered to them. I am enjoying it here as long as it lasts.

No, I have never been warned. I think I was a responsible newbie. Only when I knew I had something substantial to contribute I started posting. CID is the only forum I visit, thats the only show I watch.

Originally posted by jiya1

then Prabha di se baat karana chahati thi...kyoki sabako hi unse baat karana achha lagata hein...eak din shaggy se chat karate huve shaggy ko boli shagg I want to talk with Prbha di...she told me just PM her she is very sweet...and I had PM her...but di'nt get reply...after 2 week I created creation on daya sirs imaginayr meeting..she likeed that creation she comments on that...and also PM me i was busy so I coudent reply...and we stared taking eatch other through PM..and belive me muze badi behen jaisi lagi..usaka vo helping nature and usaka wo apana pan...then I understad why all CIDns repect her a lot..she is reall sweet heart and caring...love  Prbha di , sneha and shaggy...sunny ,binder,Bhavana  and many more my best and closed friends.

Aww thats really sweet Jiya. God bless you sweetie.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Thanks Visrom for starting such a wonderful topic 😊 I think this is something that everyone's been longing to discuss πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hey, I must add here...Prabha's first ever post in CID forum was to my thread....πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by visrom

Hey, I must add here...Prabha's first ever post in CID forum was to my thread....πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah πŸ˜† I remember I think it was about Daya Sir's Slaps or Old Title Music. One of the two.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago