CID

Your experience with IF (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 61

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Really Guys IF means a lot to me As i am out of Country and don't have anyone to discuss about CID So it is IF which get me to meet some wonderful friends...kabhi kabhi main sochta hoo agar main IF pe na ayea hota ton jo dil main CID ki agg lagi hain uss se ander dhamaka hogya hota ab LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your experience with IF (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Ohhk... Sorry for tjhis reply... Life mein bahut probs chal rahi hain Cry
@jiya di thanx a lot for this wonderful write-up... Aapne to poore details mein sab bol dala! I feel better reading all ur( jiya di, bhinder n bhavna)'s comments! Love u all....thanx for being there for me always!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thindjiya.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@shaggy we're always there for u yaar any problem feel free to discuss,I understand ur situation totally even I'm facing a turmoil filled situation these days but after reading jiya di's post and talking to bhinder i feel a little more cheered up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thindjiya.Shagnika

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged

i am from 10 months in IF and i had a great experience here .i made many friends here i got involved in many discussions of IF and especially  Cid .I am proud to be a part of IF . IMBooster

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thindjiya.

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
My story begins like this, I actually came to IF after Beehropiya, I just came to downland the episodes and I did find them. I never went through discussions and all then. This was the era when I was at home looking out for job. those days I was depressed and didn't felt like doing anything constructive, I would avoid even my best friends. Gradually I got the job and started taking interest in IF. I started discussing it at a really small scale but what actually got me into IF was signature campaign. It gave me really good friends, who touched my heart. Someway I got a podium to discuss that what nobody was ready to listen. IF is basically my first Forum experience. unlike may of you. I dont know If I really braked any rules, may be may be not. It was through IF an unbelievable thing happened I met them whom I just thought or dream of meeting, the CID Cast. I could see their hard work and effort, the meet gave me a different angle to watch CID. IF also gave me a podium to explore my talent for my beloved cast. Its here that I started writing stories for CID and regained my college hobby making poems. I got some really great friends with whom I can share my heart. en- number of names who helped me improve as a human being too. Today with this post I would really like to thank all my friends including seniors and even new members for being a part of my life. Love you all. A special mention to people like Prabha for enhancing my creations, Shagnika for giving me that special day in my life. Bhavana and Visrom "mere sukh dukh ke saathi" Bhinder my creative inspiration and a great small brother, Jiya my poem partner. I cant say what IF actually gave me, its just what I can feel from bottom of my heart. Thanx buddies for everything

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarBhavanabSmileySarazerry123bhinder.thindjiya.sunnyp1414Shagnikavisromneeme

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
AWW di ur making me emotinal seriously aaj sab logo ke posts mujhe rula ke hi chodenge seriousle we CIDians look like a bunch of crazy people to the world but for us we are nothing less than a team just like the CID team,love you all !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh.sunnyp1414bhinder.thindjiya.

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Actually its very nice to read everyone's experience over here.So some (alot) change in everyone's life after coming to IF.  esp. Talent bahar araha hai.

and as Bhavna said posts are making emotional.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 30 June 2010 at 10:29am

sneh.bhinder.thindjiya.

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Sneha diii rolayogi kya ab?? Shocked itna bhi emotional mat karo yar...pehle Jiya dii kar gyi emotional ab app ... Dono dii;s ne socha hoya hain ke aj emotional attachyachar karna hain bacho par LOL Just kidding di.. Love you a lots Smile and yup Sunny is right it is just because of IF that talent bahar aa raha hain..moreover see yar we may far in distance from each other But heartily we are connected to each other with a strong thread lead by CID and IF..

sneh.sunnyp1414jiya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top