Page 2 of 71

Page 1
Page   of 71
Page 3 Page 71

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
its really been IF tht my passion has been increasing,,not only in CID,,but alL GOOD TV PROGRAMMES!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your experience with IF (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I have join IF just 1 month back...actually I was slient member of this forums since january..I was curious about CID after started watching re-runs..I want  to know more and more about this serials and searched at google and I got one topic regarding Abhijeet mememory loss...I like title and I have opend link and started reading...was surprized while reading detailed description about that episode..Are yaar muze to bahut kuch mila gaya ..hip hip hurye.from that day I stared visiting this form trice a day..after some time I was adicted ..started accessing through mobile..and after three months I have decided to join this forum and join kar diya
with in one month I have seen many chages,many important step like siggy campaign
I remebred I have written some commets on Siggy campaign thread about how to send my signature...immediatly shagnika PM me and told me about the procedure
then I sent my signatute.. she maintioned my name in participants name..but forgot  I have also sent my siggy through  PM to her.And after 2-3 days again i had commented on siggy thread...and again shaggy pm me regarding sending my siggy..I told her just check participaent list and and she found my name..then we started PM eatch other and exchange   personal details...then friends ban gaye..uske baad chemical bom ka katara....Abhijeet in coma..my crations usake liye yahoo..fb pe chating hone lagge..and we  become good friends...
then sneha and sgaggy visited to mumbai..during their visit i constantly touched  with shaggy through sms even I suddenly called her and we were confused what to talk..but happy to here eatch others voice..
esake baad  sneha sur shaggy ne artical diya unke CID ke visit ke baare mein...vaha comments kiya aur sneha  sent  PM to me ..then I sent  her FB friend request...one fine morning she had accepted my friend request and we stared chating there...and batakarate karte aisa kuch nahi laga ki we were  meeting  just now..she told me about visting at my place...at my building..and samjha aa gaa usake aunty ke office mein aayi thi jo mere ghar ke baju mein hein...wow to ye mere ghar aa chuki hein...ese kya malum aur bhi hum karib aagye..
esase pahele meine kuch 4 liners kiye the funny shayari thread pe vaha dekhakar binber aur shaggy ne muze insist kiya ki tum bhi apana alagase creations ka thread tayar karo...nahi ha karate karate meine kiya...tab se Binder was a good friend of mine..creations ke baad Bhavana,zerry,visorom,shivanai and sunny who alwyas appriciate my crations...and even binder shreela ,jeet..aur bahut hein naam..I got a good friends here

esake baad sneha uar meine 2 week pahele chating kiya we have made creation on tasha even exchnge some other creations laso in marathi..so wave length jud gae...aur Tasha ke creations ko achha responce mila..abhi hum ar eak cretaion karane waale hein jo ki eak surprize hein...sirf sneha thodi busy hein...sneha just rememeber this..m waiting for your reply.

then Prabha di se baat karana chahati thi...kyoki sabako hi unse baat karana achha lagata hein...eak din shaggy se chat karate huve shaggy ko boli shagg I want to talk with Prbha di...she told me just PM her she is very sweet...and I had PM her...but di'nt get reply...after 2 week I created creation on daya sirs imaginary meeting..she likeed that creation she commented  on that...and also PM me i was busy so I coudent reply...and we stared taking eatch other through PM..and belive me muze badi behen jaisi lagi..usaka vo helping nature and usaka wo apana pan...then I understad why all CIDns repect her a lot..she is reall sweet heart and caring...love  Prbha di , sneha and shaggy...sunny ,binder,Bhavana  and many more my best and closed friends.
during this period I really  came colsd to CID..dring Abhijeet in coma this colsedness turned in to creazy ness...and while chating regarding this episode I closed with shaggy ...binder ..wow what a fabulous expericence it was!
thank you IF ..and I am proud to be CIDN..eak mehine mein muze bahut  kuch diya..i never forget this in my entire life..

Edited by jiya1 - 02 July 2010 at 12:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarBhavanabzerry123bhinder.thindsunnyp1414prabha.Shagnikavisromneeme

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@Jiya dii Waah Jiya dii man gaye appko kya baat hain apne ton poora essay he likh dala   LOL you remember dii when i First PM you? i took your permission before doing PM to you? LOL i really like your simplicity..you are the sweetest person on this earth... dii thanks for being so sweet and encouraging ... Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

@Jiya dii Waah Jiya dii man gaye appko kya baat hain apne ton poora essay he likh dala   LOL you remember dii when i First PM you? i took your permission before doing PM to you? LOL i really like your simplicity..you are the sweetest person on this earth... dii thanks for being so sweet and encouraging ... Clap
ya I remeber you told shaggy please asked jiya di wheather I can PM her wants to talk with you..and then I said no problem..in 2 pm u insisted  me to crate another thread for my crations...and send 5-6 PM at a time for cretaing this thread...and I was like ha karungi aaj kabhi to..I never forget...hein binder this is during when we weere in deep shock when Abhijit in coma's promo were out..if i am not wrong.Big smile

Edited by jiya1 - 30 June 2010 at 12:04pm

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya1

<div></div>ya I remeber you told shaggy please asked jiya di wheather you can PM her wants to talk with you..and then I said no problem..in 2 pm u insist me to crate another thread for my crations...and send 5-6 PM at a time for cretaing this thread...and I was like ha karungi aaj kabhi to..I never forget...hein binder this is during when we weere in deep shock when Abhijit in coma's promo were out..if i am not wrong.Big smile

yeah i think that was from that shocker of period... LOLdekha meri advise mani aur ajj app IF ki ubharti hoyi Writer ke roop main sabke samne aye ho...you know i used to write just in Punjabi but it is just because of CID and IF that i started writing in hindi...my first attempt in hindi was here...and ab ton IF ki vajah se Story bhi likh dali ... normal insaan se Creative bande ban gaye hain hum.. LOL and see Bhavana and Zerry are doing sketches...So i think IF is helping to bring out all talent of one LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jiya1

<div></div>ya I remeber you told shaggy please asked jiya di wheather you can PM her wants to talk with you..and then I said no problem..in 2 pm u insist me to crate another thread for my crations...and send 5-6 PM at a time for cretaing this thread...and I was like ha karungi aaj kabhi to..I never forget...hein binder this is during when we weere in deep shock when Abhijit in coma's promo were out..if i am not wrong.Big smile

yeah i think that was from that shocker of period... LOLdekha meri advise mani aur ajj app IF ki ubharti hoyi Writer ke roop main sabke samne aye ho...you know i used to write just in Punjabi but it is just because of CID and IF that i started writing in hindi...my first attempt in hindi was here...and ab ton IF ki vajah se Story bhi likh dali ... normal insaan se Creative bande ban gaye hain hum.. LOL and see Bhavana and Zerry are doing sketches...So i think IF is helping to bring out all talent of one LOL
for that I always greatful to you and shaggy...even I stared creating creations in hindi..I used to write only shers and in moblie ..yaha roman hindi likhate likhte problem hota hein..still I manage..now I sarted correcting my cretions with the help of Prbha di and sneha ...I got a good guides here...so that I can improve in future..thanks Prbha di and sneha..end even binder,bhavana and sunny for giving suggesions regrading improvement.I hope future mein i will do better workBig smile

Edited by jiya1 - 30 June 2010 at 9:20am

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@Jiya dii Agar koi sikhane vala mila hain chodna mat..pakadh kar rakho aisa moka baar baar nahi milta LOL but it became possible just because of IF isn't?? i mean agar yaha pe account na banate how would get a chance to sharp our skills ... and how could get some really good friends and guides? never the less Thanks Visrom for creating this thread.. Smile

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@jiya di AWW !! di u'r such a sweet heart, thank you for considering me ur best friend but haan maybe the commen connect of CID and creativity made us all best friends and sachchi di I really respect you for your talent ur very good at that,though haven't talked or discussed uthna jitna ki aapne shaggy and bhnder se aur maine bhinder aur shaggy se but still your nothing less than my dearest friends
This has been the best part of my IF experience I got to make loads of special friends :):)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thindjiya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top