Update 3/02/05 ...

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi ..its me from bollyteens..was browsing and didnt see my update here..so thought i'd post it...

Update 3/02/05

Rimjhim and Yashoda are in a taxi on their way to Kaveri's house. Yashoda worries for Rimjhim saying ''maybe you shouldnt have come..considering you have your own problems''. Rimjhim waves her off and says ''no this is very important, i have to meet up with Kaveri and help sort this problem out''. Rimjhim tells her to stay outside when they reach there..as Naina-devi may not like seeing her again.

Shweta is on the phone with her mother (Malini's Mami). Shweta is assuring her mum that everything is fine here and that she is happy. Although Shweta assures her mother of her happiness, she doesnt look happy. Anand comes into the room feeling all happy about how Bhavani's family is falling apart.. he says ''Bhavani's kismat is so bad that i dont even have to do anything and it all falls apart..his family is eating themselves up hahahaha''. Shweta gives him an empty smile. Malini comes in and tells Anand not to get so happy as Yashoda has gone to bring Kaveri back..and Rimjhims joined her. Anand looks at Malini with some shock. Malini says she saw them with her own eyes. Anand says ''it cant be..someone like Rimjhim, who took a bullet for me!''. Anand shouts Rimjhim!! and looks for Rimjhim everywhere. He ends up in the bedroom where the servant (whos doing her bed) tells him that shes not here. Anand gets frustrated and orders everyone to find her. Malini says that Rimjhim is at Kaveri's house. Anand agrees to go to Kaveri's house with Malini.

Babuji and Bua are wondering what all the shouting is about..why is Anand shouting for Rimjhim to be found. Babuji is concerned. Bua starts fumbling her words and Babuji asks her what she knows. Bua says that Yashoda and Rimjhim went to Kaveri's house. Babuji gets frustrated and angry as he says ''no this is not good, Rimjhim has her own problems to think about..this wont look good in her own struggle to win back Avinash''.

Rakesh is with his boss Mohini (now we find out why Mohini has Rakesh the company boss). Mohini tells Rakesh that Tanya's daddy made all this money so that his daughter could have a cushy upbringing and never have to worry. Mohini tells Rakesh that now that he is company MD, it should stay that way so that Rakesh can make loads of contacts and links through the business so that the business cant be run without. Mohini goes on ''this way..we..i mean you..can keep a hold on the company when Tanya turns 21 and the company is hers...make it so that Tanya cant fire you without jeopardising the company''. Rakesh looks unsure but obidient.

Rimjhim is with Kaveri. Rimjhim tries to tell her that whats happening is wrong and she should come back home. Kaveri pretty much agrees but feels helpless as her mother, Naina-devi, is hell-bent on taking the issue of child custody to court. Rimjhim tells Kaveri that her child will be with her soon and not to worry but this issue shouldnt go to court. Naina-devi comes over and she looks moody. She tells Rimjhim that what the family did wasnt right and this issue will go to court whether Kaveri wants it or not. Kaveri seems to have lost her usually sharp tongue.

Anand and Malini are in a car on their way to Kaveri's house. Anand tells her that she better be right or else. Malini knows she is. Malini and Anand go to Kaveri's house and stand outside. Then Shweta calls Anand and he starts chattering to her on the phone. Meanwhile Malini looks at the house.

Rimjhim comes out the back door of the house and meets a concerned Yashoda. They both go round to the front of the house. Malini sees them and sees Rimjhim getting into the car with Yashoda. Whilst Anand is chattering away, Malini's tongue is stuck in her throat for a couple of seconds..Rimjhim sees Malini and her eyes nearly pop out her head. Rimjhim quickly gets in the car with Yashoda. Rimjhim puts her head on Yashoda lap. Malini starts telling Anand that Rimjhim is in that car. By this time, the car drives off and Anand and Malini quickly get into their car and follow. Rimjhim asks Yashoda if they are following and Yashoda confirms. Rimjhim says ''ok, drop me off on the next turning''. The driver stops and Rimjhim quickly gets out and goes into the bushes. She thinks about Malini in anger. Anand car speeds up and comes round the corner..then it blocks off Yashodas car. Anand gets out and looks around in the car but doesnt see Rimjhim..then he asks Yashoda about Rimjhim and Yashoda says ''Rimjhim? ..we dont know no Rimjhim, shes on your side now''. Anand apologises and goes away.

Anand and Malini get home. Anand tells Malini that next time she better get her facts straight before she goes firing off her mouth and leads them on a wild goose chase. Malini doesnt know what to say. Rimjhim (is home) has packed her suitcase and is walking down the corridor looking dizzy. Then she fakely collapses. Anand rushes over and asks her whats wrong. She says ''i feel like..im not wanted here..someone wants me out''. Anand says ''what..whats wrong? did someone say something..who was it.. Shweta? Bhavani?''. Rimjhim says ''No..''. Rimjhim looks up at Malini and says ''It was Malini''. Anand turns around with fury towards Malini. Rimjhim gives Malini a victory grin from behind Anand. Malini is stumped. Anand shouts ''Shweta!!!''. Shweta comes running along and he tells her that hes had enough of her sister and he wants her out this house immediately..by tomorrow morning!! Malini is supershocked and concerned whilst Rimjhim goes behind a pillar and gives another big victory smile.

PREVIEW
Anand tells her she better go
Iravati says Kaveri can come back..but..(we dont hear)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyababy thumbnail
thankssssssssss
priya
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
I was wondering if you were the same one from BT. WOW.... thanks for the update! It is awesome..... keep up the good work! Thanks once again, buddy! 👏
sukh thumbnail
thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt00000000000000 000000000😉
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to India Forums Chets.

Great to see you here and would to have updates posted by you so you can get all the credits you deserve and also be a part of discussion.

Thanks a bunch again dear.

😊
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It wa so nice of you to post the updates. Thanks a lot.
Night-Wing thumbnail
thks very much

NightWing