Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
stephenie meyer never said clearly that she will continue writing it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Twilight 5th book??? (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvdluverr

tvdluverr

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

stephenie meyer never said clearly that she will continue writing it.

No. She never said that coz she's too 'sad'. I wonder how that leak happened anyway .. ..
I don't get why that person did it anyway. It's better to read it after it's finished and edited rather than just unfinished and full of mistakes. Whoever that person was, was just plain stupid.

Edited by i_love_twilight - 02 July 2010 at 3:27am

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
wht man..i am waiting for it..i just read the novels and its seems like ages i have been waiting for the midnight sun to come..but thanks..looks like we have to wait..

tvdluverr

tvdluverr

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

wht man..i am waiting for it..i just read the novels and its seems like ages i have been waiting for the midnight sun to come..but thanks..looks like we have to wait..

Yeah. I still hate that person who leaked Midnight Sun online. Seriously, right now, we all would have been reading it but because of that leak, it's unfinished and we can't read it! Well .. all we have to do is wait, and wait, and wait.........

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I heard the book was leaked and she decided to stop writing it. But maybe [hopefully] she changed her mind! I hope she piblishes it. I think the book is Twilight itself, but in the Point Of View of Edward Cullen!

iluvharrypotter

Groupbie

iluvharrypotter

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Well no shes not going to but there is a new one called the short and second life of Bree Tanner

Post Reply New Post

Go to top