Twilight

Twilight 5th book???

cuteluv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey frnds,

do anyone have any idea tht whether or not Stephenie Meyer is working on the 5th book "midnight sun"... is it just a rumor or actly the 5th book will be published...???

Thanks,
Varsha 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
Hey Varsha..no we have the fifth book on..i mean she says it will take her time but it will defintely come..check on her website..There a partial draft of the book is available..Its basically the 1st book from edwards point of view..i have read it..its so cute..but its incomplete..that was available online..
cuteluv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i also completed it just now.. so was just curious tht is it just fan made or actly its coming... coz i m eagerly waiting for it.. spcly after reading tht draft version... y the hell it is incomplete... :(
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx 4 the info. even i wanted 2 know...very curious 2 read  the next part...
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No we do have one. It's just relased. It's From Bree's POV.

Midnight sun was going to be great because it's from Eds pov but some one was stupid enough to leak it on Internet so now she won't finish it.
tvdluverr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, Midnight Sun isn't part of the saga, but it is basically Twilight, only from Edward's point of view. Midnight Sun was put on hold due to the illegal leak on the internet. But now, Stephenie says that there is no way to continue the story at the moment because of her mood. She was very upset because of the leak. She feels too sad to continue working on Midnight Sun, so it is on hold indefinitely. She'd rather not have her fans reading this version of Midnight Sun. It was an incomplete draft, the writing was messy and full of mistakes. It has taken her a while to decide how and if she could respond. But to end the confusion, she decided to make the draft available on her website. She hopes it will give her readers a further insight in Edward's head and adds a new dimension to the Twilight story.
After this busy year, she is now focusing on spending more time with her family and some other writing projects. So, you can get the draft on her website : www.stepheniemeyer.com
You can get it if you click on the 'Twilight Series' on the tabs on top and then on Midnight Sun on the left. The draft will be at the end of the post.
Edited by i_love_twilight - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
but harsha she said we will have it later or sometime i mean midnight sun and the one thts releasd the banter ts about the new vampires in 3rd book..no edward and bellla there..so..
tvdluverr thumbnail
Originally posted by: mchopra

but harsha she said we will have it later or sometime i mean midnight sun and the one thts releasd the banter ts about the new vampires in 3rd book..no edward and bellla there..so..

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is already released. The one that is an Eclipse novella. But Midnight Sun will be released after. Well only after it is actually finished. Like I told you, Stephenie Meyer will only be able to continue it after she is back in a good mood. She was really, really upset about the whole leak thing. She will continue it after she's gotten over it. 😊
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
stephenie meyer never said clearly that she will continue writing it.
tvdluverr thumbnail
Originally posted by: pomegranate

stephenie meyer never said clearly that she will continue writing it.

No. She never said that coz she's too 'sad'. I wonder how that leak happened anyway .. ..
I don't get why that person did it anyway. It's better to read it after it's finished and edited rather than just unfinished and full of mistakes. Whoever that person was, was just plain stupid.
Edited by i_love_twilight - 13 years ago