Fan Fictions

(Mini)AR ff- The seductress (discontinued)notepg26 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 26

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
awesome ff
loved it
loved ridzys character
love their fights
cant wait 2 read more
con soon
plz add me 2 ur pm list
thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(Mini)AR ff- The seductress (discontinued)notepg26 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Phatty787

Groupbie

Phatty787

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Loved it alredi plz continue soon!!

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
hahah!! seems interesting! cant wait for the next part! and can you pm me when you cont again? thanks :)

bhoomi_K

bhoomi_K

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Wow mysty!
Nice concept!
Pls add me 2 ur pm list!

crazy_4_karan

IF-Dazzler

crazy_4_karan

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged

wow ur story seems vry interesting.....plz continue soon n ya plz add me to ur Pm list....

madhsar

Groupbie

madhsar

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
gr88 part...!!!!!!!
pm me 2 dear..absolutely luvd d concept....wud luv 2 read more.....

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
man this ff is jokes and riddhima is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO like me. trus tme mein bhi hot maal dekhti hoon to bas yehi saare thoughts aate haiROFL u know when some one asks me address to batati jao hell ka, i used to say "go to the terrace and jump down, u'll defo land in hell"LOL and this ridz ne bhi aisa hi answer diya. man i love this ff. continue soon
love
saniya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

mysterious.love

Groupbie

mysterious.love

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged

HEYA...

m back..!! hehee sorry.. Tongue

well here is chapter 2 i hope u njoy...
ps:thoda boring hai but plz bear with me..Smile                                      

CHAPTER-2

"I love you and I will  love you always Till my last  breath coz theres only one truth in this world and that's u..!" he said as he looked at her passion filling his heart and his eyes..

She had wanted to hear those words for a very long time now and now that he had finally confessed, she was going away…away from his life.. away  from his love..

"I have waited for so long to hear the words u said today but I guess we weren't meant to be… I am sorry but I have to leave… but remember I'll love u always.."

Kissing him lightly on his lips she turned to leave but stopped on hearing his words…

"u don't have to marry him, I know why you are marrying him… why don't u understand that it doesn't matter to me if u had been raped n just to prove my love m taking u away to marry u.."

"but"… she tried to say

"no buts, we're running away right noow.." holding her in his arms he swept her away to a world which was known to them, a world full of runaway love"

THE END

"GOD  riddhima could u please stop crying I mean its just a bl**dy book and anyways why the hell are u crying??? They marry and live happily . ever.

after.. end of story, now would uplease stop crying??? Peole aare staring"

anjie looked  at riddhima who was crying  as if she had been hit or something…

" ridz u better stop crying oor m gonna hit u and Ipromise it will be hard.."

"shut up anjie u don't even let me cry over somebody elses lovestory.. yaar apninahi to kisi aur ke love story pe toh rone do.."

Riddhima looked at the books cover "THE RUNAWAY LOVE".. *sigh* she was falling in love with the idea of love.!!! But then there was that rascal MALLIK whom she had fallen in love with or was it just a mere crush??

she looked at the book and her past flashed infront of her eyes..

FLASHBACK

"rahulu wont understand yaar I think m in love with him and the way he treats me and talks to me, well nobody else does becoz they think m a nerd.."

why was it so difficult to make him understand that she was in love and HELLO she wasn't committing a crime by falling  in love with him, I mean he's hot, sweet, considerate, loving, hot.. ridz u just repeated the word hot.. ya I know but does it matter afterall he is hot.. O MY GOD a hatrick??!! I just called him hot thrice…

Maybe rahul is right m losing it… but then again its ARMAAN !!! anybody would fall in love with him..

"look riddhima I am not saying that u know u should not love him or anything but cant u just control ur emotions in front of him??!

Going by what I have heard he doesn't like it when u look at him in that lovey dovey way coz he says he has a repo to save and seriously yesterday salena and her group of chipmunks were teasing him n well…

I'll just say he wasn't comfortable…"

"look I know ur trying to protect me from any harm but when I see armaan I have  no control over myself when I look at him, guess I just have it really bad for him.."

I mean who wouldn't afterall he was the male version of Aphrodite.. arey the greek godess for beauy…

he looked at riddhima and shook his head, maybe she was right.. maybe it wasn't her fault that she had fallen in love with him…

"ok but just take care ridz and remember always that I be there for u"

He walked away nodding towards muskaan as to say continue..

Riddhima looked at his retrieving back and smiled because she had no idea that the days to follow were going to be miserable…

FLASHBACK ENDS

Picking up her bag riddhima walked towards the college gate as she saw anjie in deep conversation with muskaan…

She turned around when she heard someone call her, as she turned she realized who was calling her… MALLIK.. wasn't the spat in the canteen enough that this horse of a guy had the guts to comeover to her…

"WHAT??" she literally screamed making him jump to steps back..

"look GUPTA I don't wana talk to u but.."

"toh mat  karo na.."

"Kya?"

"baat" she said as she turned around and walked away within seconds leaving a confuse armaan behind..

Man..! she's gonna be a tough nut to crack..lol NUT.. that suits her since she's anutcase.. he smiled at his own silly joke a he walked  leaving all thoughts

behind, he can deal with GUPTA later right now salena was waiting for him.. uff was she hot or what???

khatam!!! kya ab kya chahiye???
areyy ab main 2 din baad post karungi..LOL
wat do u maen by kyun... main bhi toh insaan hoon mereko bhi rest karna hai yaar.. Tongue
challo ab jaldi se coment karo..Wink

Love

mystyEmbarrassed

do comment..!

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

nachbaliye3ksg_dmgfreesikhamari92trendyfriendsone_ashiarmaanridhimma4The-chosen-onekashmayurfanxxdevilishxxdiyachill..KaJenDelena..firzaJAZZ_ACUAsasyamkp1995vrulsAccess_DeniedSuvarna......Ashi_KaJen..Nirjhor105namita18scorpio95ankitajain94Harry93bismazaman2000jannat4everdmg_roks_antaradiyaa1pk-Fizzi-moonlight2630harry9186Crazyy_FanMysticalRealmpinksscrazy_4_karancutiepreetKamal_23prachi06Cutee999Ishiadazzling_armaanaanchal_cjanu1610-Nina-..Mira..NorzEthereal-PathKaSh-Maneet-Fanswetiepie_angeldivkashfullanumeha_rajat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top