Fan Fictions

(Mini)AR ff- The seductress (discontinued)notepg26 (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 26

anufa

Goldie

anufa

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
read ur entire fic.....

awsum...i loved iT!!!

update soon n ad me to ur pm list!!!!plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(Mini)AR ff- The seductress (discontinued)notepg26 (Page 20)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanaa629

IF-Dazzler

Sanaa629

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
add me to ur pm list pleassseee..awesumm story!!
sanaa

MaNaLoVeKaSh

Goldie

MaNaLoVeKaSh

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

nice story

update soon

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Hi mysty ...

Just read ur FF.. and m simply in love with it.. Ridz's character is really surprising and soo different ...loved her ..

waiting to read more of it.. please cnt soon.. and do add me to ur pm list..

Love
Vini

mysterious.love

Groupbie

mysterious.love

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

hey ...

well i know m really really late but i have been caught up in stuff and on top of that my tests are comin up so m really occcupied but i still managed to write a part for u guys...its not that good but the next part is a new begining of all sorts... so well read on i wont stop u...

CHAPTER-7

"so?? How was ur date??"

Riddhima smirked n turned to muskaan and gave her the look which said 'what-da-ya-think??'

Muskaan shuddered, ridz had changed, for the past one week she had been going out with different guys even though she knew that armaan was dieing to be with her she didn't care…she called this her little pay back time for what armaan had done to her a year ago,she had even stopped their little practice for the up coming prom becoz she said she was too sexy to practice being a seductress as she believed she was one already…  although they were entitled to go together,they were hardly seen in each others company… overall riddhima had turned into a sl*t cum bi*ch while armaan… well now he was hardly seen In the college…

"ok muski gotta go…bye" muskaan watched riddhima walk off to selena's group…HER NEW BFF A.K.A SALENA…

The girl was in shit and she didn't even care…turning around to go for her first lecture muskaan spotted armaan and shook her head…he really needed help…he looked like shit… with the smile gone from his face, dark circles under his eyes, he was wearing a FULL SLEAVES SHIRT!!??? Muskaan looked up…hmmm no pigs flying… she clearly remembered that day when he had said that he would wear a full sleaves shirt only when pigs would start flying or he was in love… THAT WAS IT!! Since she couldn't spot any pigs which were flying so it had to be love… now it was time to bring ridz back to her normal self n to the place she belonged to..i.e with armaan…

-*-

"So whats the plan" rahul asked as he left a casual kiss on muskaans cheek…

Smiling a lil at rahuls gesture she explained her plan as nikita,vivek,summit,rahul,anjali sat listening to the plan as if their whole life was dependent on it, the plan which would certainly change the two lives of their friends…..

-*-

"ridz I know that u don't have time but cant u please just please for once come for this party?i mean we haven't partied together for a week now or even gone out somewhere for over a month and I really miss u….please ridz…. We're only going to the mountains n I know that u love the mountains..so please come…m begging u…"

Riddhina felt bad no guilty for ignoring her friends so she agreed I mean what harm could a trip be…right??? But she was so wrong…

-*-

"step one and two completed successfully…"

"now for step three" and for the first time in the whole week week they all smiled not the sweet smile but the evil one…

-*-

'So why the sudden trip???' riddhima asked she was glad that they were out of the city and were now in the place where her heart belonged to…the mountains…but still she was curious

'just like that' muskaan said answering her carefully as to not reveal their secret… 'I mean I needed a break and who better than you would know how to have fun???so I pulled u along…for an 'us' time…'

Riddhima smiled at muskaan, her words warmed her and then she stopped breathing….

'beautiful isn't it…we're gona stay here…' muskaan said

Riddhima looked at the cottage,it was small yet huge…the best part…the big windows… 'beautiful' was the only word which described the place…and the mountains in the backdrop made the place look so serene..

"the place has 1 huge bedrooms which we'll be sharing ,a kitchen, one bathroom attached ,a garden n a kitchen garden as u can see,a fire place n the best part…its totally isolated so if u want to reach out to people u have to use the phone as cellphones don't work coz of no signal…n we're gonna stay here for a whole week..excited??i am"

Muskaan said in her usual bubbly voice

Jumping out with her luggage in her hand riddhima ran into the house to check it out…muskaan would catch up she thought..

-*-

"plan three successful, what about u??" she asked

"as successful as it can get babe…" he said

"good so let the game begun" she turned to him and kissed him as they drove away from paradise as people called it…

-*-

Riddhima tried to open the main door for the fifth time… it wouldn't budge

"muskaan if this is another one of ur sick jokes…M NOT LAUGHING" she screeched, what was she suppose to do?? She was locked in this place with no connection with the outer world as the phone was dead and on top of that her best friend had just driven off without her…leaving her all alone..suddenly she was pulled out of her thoughts by the voice behind her..

-*-

"rahul why the hell are you screeching like a girl u sound like…" his voice trailed off as he saw her standing infornt of her…

"TUM??" THEY BOTH SAID "YAHAAN??" "KAISE??" "OH NO"?

As realization finally dawned on them they realized that their best friends had locked them up in this place isolated with no contact from the outer world…for the first time they realized that now their deepest secrets and fears were gonna surface ,on top of that they were stuck with eachother  for a week sharing the tiniest of the things…THEY WERE SO SCREAWED!!

-*-

love mysty 

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhasweetdikshaIGuessNotjaspreet12basumandira80simple_sweetammy_amnaarmaanridhimma4parthvilifesucks123sweety7395diyachillnIhArIkAADITI.SHARMA_03karankideewanixkashmayurfandeadly-kissMistiofMistzPriya46scorpio95Nirjhor105ankitajain94Harry93sanjana25desikalakaaranufayongshinAzmiimoonlight2630Crazyy_Fanprachi06cutiepreet-Fizzi-anjie22shonagudiadivkashfullEthereal-Pathriddhananumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fan

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged

woowwww simply amazing part....

loved it...

the prank RM played....with AR.....superb....

hope now they confess....

thnx for the pm.........

moonlight2630

IF-Dazzler

moonlight2630

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
nice can't wait 4 next update.

Sanaa629

IF-Dazzler

Sanaa629

Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

hahahahahahahaha.....funny part!!! really laughed by the end!!! Perfectt!!!! lolx..ridzy nd armaan stuck together..tch tch tch.....please do cont soon!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top