Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

(Mini)AR ff- The seductress (discontinued)notepg26 (Page 2)

mysterious.love Groupbie
mysterious.love
mysterious.love

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged

heya...!!

I m back..Winkhehe

sorry m losing it, well heres the next part..read, njoy n haan comment..!Tongue

CHAPTER 1

She walked with the books in her hand trying to balance them, when she saw him walking towards her…

his blue eyes bore into her green ones, she hated him n so did he, he  knew that she knew that infact the whole college knew about it, how could they forget the famous spat between the college topper a.k.a the nerd and the college Hottie a.k.a the sports champion.. Armaan and riddhima the two people hated eachother and well their history wasn't,  lets just say sweet…

His palms were sweating and the whole idea made him wanting to puke, RIDDHIMA GUPTA and a seductress!!!?? God he'd rather jump off the

Building than think about it…

She walked past him not even glancing in his direction, that's what u do when u see your enemy don't u???!!

-*-

Sitting in the canteen the girls were enjoying their meal while riddhima was going on and on about how much she hated armaan…

"god riddhima I never knew u could hate some1 to this extent I mean ur the romantic freak not the hating machine n anyways shouldn't u forget what he did and become friends??u knw… hes..not..tht…

Muskaans voice trailed off as she saw the dirty looks from riddhima's side, I mean she was her best friend wasn't she suppose to support her than that scoundrel..??!!

"don't forget what he did muskaan, I knw he's hot..n..cute..n..handsome n..

"dashing don't forget that…" said muskaan adding to angies words who was already off to lala land..

"um hello best friends m right here SO STOP PRAISING THAT PIGGY POT WITH NOTHING IN HIM MORE THAN SH*T AND EGO…" couldn't her best friends just shut up for once, for god sakes  that guy humiliated her  infront of the whole college n still they would go on chanting that morons  name???

"umm ridz.. theres nothing like piggy pot,I mean that's not even a word or something…"

"IT IS A WORD AND I HAVE SOME WORDS FOR U GUYS ALSO IF U DON'T STOP CHANTING THAT IDIOTS NAME..!!" she looked at her two friends who were taken back by her sudden outburst…

She looked around, the whole canteen was staring at her..

"WHAT????STOP LOOKING AT ME  N MIND UR OWN BUISNESS.."

She looked at all of them as they returned to normal, she sighed her friends had touched the last nerve or shall we say they had brought up ' armaan mallik'.. the biggest mistake of her life…

Armaan mallik.. *sigh*  that name brought back memories, memories of the past.. the time when they had met for the first time..

-*-

FLASHBACK

She looked up and her eyes became big as she stared into his face..

OMG!! greek god in the house… lets party PEOPLE..! god can I just die?? Nahi nahi bhagvan marna mat I wana live for this guy… I wana live with this guy.. haaww ridz kya soch rahi hai..not in that sense yaar ..but still.. I mean this guy is just hubba hubba.. oye wats he doing why is he…

"Hi, I m armaan mallik..!!" he said extending his hands towards her..

OMG..his voice!!!!! My god..no no..by god nhi nhi …hayye god..ok shut up.. what is he saying..

"umm n whats ur name if I may.."

"hayye main mar jawan his voice is killing me!!"

"Excuse me??" did she just  say what he thought she said??

oh crap did u say that aloud ridz ??? sh*t sh*t sh*t..

"I mean.. hi I m ridz, short for riddhima.."

"oh cool but I'll call u Ri it sounds hot.. ok  gotta go I have my class now..!" he said as he left for his class

Hayye ridz he said he'll call u ri coz it sounds hot… *faint* I want him now.. huh what no no I want him as my lover.. man..  ridz thank god u don't speak out ur thoughts..

"Um ridz" muskaan said looking at the dreamy look in riddhima's eyes .. "ridz..ridz.. RIDDHIMA"

"God muskaan u dnt have to yell m not deaf atleast not yet .."she said irritated by the fact that her best friend had just forced her out of her armaniatta land.. god itallian food .. yummm..

"ya well I can see that but after meeting armaan I think u HAVE gone deaf.."

Not paying attention to what she  said she asked "muskaan who was he..??"

"oh armaan..?? he's  ur best friend 'rahuls'  other  best friend…u know AMMO??"

"OMG this is the guy rahul use to talk about??? The guy rahul can go on and on about?? Ammo this, ammo that… but then I don't blame him.. *sigh* woh hai he aisa, sexy sa"

Muskaan looked at riddhima and shook her head.. her best friend was loosing it..BIIIGGG TIME..

"anyways chal ridz we are late for class..…"

Riddhima looked at the watch and they moved towards their destination.. THE LECTURES

FLASHBACK ENDS

-*-

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side today" she turned around to find armaan commenting on her sudden burst out…

"why don't u concentrate on ur own life MALLIK?? Oh sorry I forgot u don't have a life, u only have ria and tia.." she retorted while he put his hands around the girls in nothing but skimpy clothes..

"if ur forgetting GUPTA I already have a life…"he said waiting for an answer coz riddhima gupta always had the last word..

"really now MALLIK..!!?? I apologize for forgetting that u have a life  but…"

"oh really now GUPTA!! No need to apologize I know ur not sorry. ."he said cutting her in between..

"would u let me complete???"she said clearly irritated

"no" he said

"fine then go to hell and rot over there coz u know what??!! I DON'T CARE." She picked up her books and walked towards the door when she heard him say..

"rasta toh batati jao" and that was it……

She turned around keeping her books on the table and very slowly walked towards him, he saw her walk step by step inching towards him.. he left ria and tia as she advanced towards him he noticed she was walking in a way she had never walked in… the seductive way..

As she neared him he gulped though he was scared he wouldn't let anybody know..

Suddenly she caught him by his collar and pulled him to her level bending a lil towards the right she whispered in his ears..

"walk straight , turn left and walk out of the gates..then  wait for sometime and get hit by a bus.. you will surely land yourself in hell. Mallik…" she pushed him away with a jerk and picking up her books she walked out of the canteen, leaving a shocked armaan behind…

WTF just happened??? He didn't know… all he knew was she had seduced him, he could still feel her whispering n his knees had given away had it not been for the table to support him.. but what came as a bigger shock was that THE ARMAAN MALLIK HAD JUST BEEN  SEDUCED BY HIS ENEMY AND HE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.!!! WHAT THE HELL?????

-*-

TADA..LOL

i hope it was nice...

chalo ab jaldi se comment karo..Confused

till the next time which is soon btw CIAO..Smile

do commentEmbarrassed

love mysty

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

nachbaliye3ksg_dmgfreesikhabasumandira80rinku28one_ashimadhsarsasyakashmayurfanThe-chosen-onesonakap1deadly-kissvrulsAccess_Deniediceprincess101bismazaman2000dmg_roks_antarascorpio95Nirjhor105Harry93Suvarna....namita18jannat4everyongshinharry9186Crazyy_Fanmoonlight2630pinkssKamal_23cutiepreetMysticalRealmprachi06Cutee999Ishia..Mira..janu1610aanchal_cEthereal-PathNorzswetiepie_angelKaSh-Maneet-FanSani_Ranianumeha_rajat

Norz IF-Sizzlerz
Norz
Norz

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
hahahaha love this riddhima
aaj tak kisi na bhi go to hell ka answer nahi diya hai
wah wht answer
great part
by the way u gave me wrong link
i had search every page 4 this

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice FF
continue soon

love
Riddss
The-chosen-one Senior Member
The-chosen-one
The-chosen-one

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
gr8 part...

i m liking the start....please continue soon...
pinkss IF-Dazzler
pinkss
pinkss

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Welcum 2 FF section dear!!!
awesum concept....really liked it..
do cont. soon...
n can u plz add me 2 ur PM list
tc lots n lots of love
JIA!!!! :)
*angel94* Goldie
*angel94*