Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterious.love thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OLA PEOPLE..!!😊

i know i know its been about 2 weeks since i have posted the next part but fikr not coz m back with the next part which by the way is realllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggg!!😃

ps:i love you.. arrey the movie.. LOL😆

pps:i love your comments plzzz keep them comming...they encourage me..really!!😉

ppps:i'll try posting the nexxt part soon....

pppps:now read the part below😛

so here is is the next part...
hope you enjoy it..

CHAPTER-4

"RIDDHIMA GUPTA!!!! You listening to me or not???

"whats the catch MALLIK??"

He sighed and decided to spill…

FLASHBACK

Armaan smirked at rahul, god was the guy crazily in love wid the muskaan chick OR WHAT???

"rahul you know man I could have her to myself within minutes not that I like  her..hell no i wouldn't even look at her but you know I have a way with girls…"

Rahul looked at muskaan sitting with his best friend…ooopsie did I say best friend???make it ex… armaan was totally getting on his nerve

"ya I know… but can we not talk about you and muskaan coz well SHE'S MINE…" he said finally giving armaan the don't.you.dare.even.think.about.it.i'll.rip.your.head.apart look..

"wooo dude like chill m not even after her..after all I have taste…"

"ya how could I forget the armaan mallik has taste…OH  no make that ROTTEN TASTE…" rahul looked at armaan with daggers in his eyes… srsly he could kill this guy right here right now…

"HEY" said armaan trying to defend himself… "I can bet u on my 'seda' (sports car)that you choose the girl and I'll take her to the prom.."

Rahul looked at armaan and first time in the past half an hour(ya that's how longs armaan had been eating up his brain)he smiled as a plan struck him..

"your soooo on mate but I get to choose the female, although you might have to transform her… you knw becoz of the theme of the prom.."

"dnt wry rahul I'll be fine and anyways I have transformed many girls into a beauty remember chelsie…ya ya the pass dock with weird specks..look at her know she's totally smoking hot  now.. all thanks to whom-yes  MOI, I don't have anything to worry about…by the way wats the theme.. m tohtally zoinked at the moment…"

"luckily for you or lets say us..the theme matches our bet.. the title given to the winning couple of the night will be the 'SEDUCTIVE COUPLE' where the female will be the seductress and the guy will be the seducer…!!!"

"cool" armaan said wondering what he'd got himself into, then he realized why rahul was smiling that to so much…OH MY F'ING GOD…no way he thought but sadly he was right..

"So, you think u can transform any girl into a beauty 'ahem' seductress??!!"

He looked into his best friends eyes , he knew a challenge was coming his way n he being the egocentric jerk he was  didn't think twice before giving him the 'bring-it-on' look

"RIDDHIMA GUPTA is to be your date for prom… MALLIK.." rahul said clearly mocking at armaan as he stood gawking at rahul…

FLASHBACK ENDS

Riddhima looked at him, sighed she knew something was wrong didn't she???but no she wont let him hurt her again..would she??na.. actuaalllyyy she didn't know…

she looked at him and then in a  very low and calm voice she said "NO" and then walked off…

armaan looked at her retreating back and called her a "scarycat" he thought she would react but her thoughts were the one reacting to the one word disgracing her.. SCARYCAT… on day she swore MALLIK WAS SOOOOO GONNA DIE…

-*-

"Ok lets not forget that They have shared a bitter past n the future  that is if u agree to this sh*t certainly doesn't look good for them.." anjie said trying to make a point

"ya well we knw about that, no way are u doing this ridz not for the love of god."

said muskaan

Riddhima looked at her two best friends one who was munching on carrots 'rabbit' she whispered and the second one who was moving on to the fourth burger 'pig' she mumbled but still they had  A point…

then his words echoed in her ear and she realized that the pig and rabbit were not helping, suddenly she knew what she had to do….

'scary cat…' that was it!! she knew what she had to do…

She stood up banging her hands on the table scaring the hell out of both angie and muski…

"I' m gonna do it, m gonna show him what riddhima gupta is made up off, nobody gets away after calling me a scary cat…"

She walked away from the table leaving a coughing muskaan who had unfortunately chocked on all  the food she was scoffing down and a visibly horrified angie behind, she had made up her mind n nobody.. nobody  could change it now..

-*-

"MALLIK, I m game…" she stopped when she saw him making out with selena…

"ewww gross, like puke guys… why don't u get a freaking room, it would save a lot of people of this torture" she said utterly disgusted

"well you wouldn't even give us privacy in a room GUPTA so could u like shut up and tell me what you came for??" he asked her totally pissed off by the fact that this female had just interrupted his making out session… I mean helllooo there is something known as privacy…!!

"I just came to tell u that m ready for the shitty bet of yours becoz I dnt want to give you a chance of mocking at me…"

she picked up her pen which had fallen down when she noticed selena passing her giving her the obviously b**chy look…

As she turned around she saw a pale armaan standing by the table …rather leaning by the table,his hands  shook as he pointed to her and in a voice that was filled with shock he said

"you got a tattoo done on the lower part of your back, I thought you were the kind of girl who was suppose to be you know all goodie-goodie…!!" she was pleased because it was a statement more than a question….

"Theres a lot of stuff you don't know about me mallik but I guess its time you knew me and its not just in my lower back that I've got a tattoo done  but also on other places…" she smiled inwards at her first victory in the MALLIK-GUPTA WAR…

what she didn't know was that from that day  onwards she would be winning every war fought by them  while the only thing  he would  be losing would be his heart…THE FIGHT B/W THE HEART AND BRAIN HAD FINALLY BEGUN..!!

untill next time ciao..!!😛

do comment😳

love

mysty 

dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hahahaha........lolzzzzzz 😆 i soooo totally like dis part...........thnx fr d pm n cont soon plzzzzzzzzz
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
MYSTY!

such a small part
i wanna read more 
but this part was totally awesome
now the whole thing makes more sense and lol armaan's reaction towards the tatto i can like totally imagine
i have a friend and he got a tatto of a dragon on his arm. he hid from his mom for like a week and than his mom saw it
and she was like ohhhh its a fake tattoo and i was there in his room at the time and started laughing. b/c my friend was in shock and his mom was not even doubting. then looking at me his mom got suspicous and found out it was real. poor guy got spanked in front of me  

i really luvd the part
hope u update soon!

luv ya
Nikki :D
arzu-k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update looking forward to malik gupta WAR
armaanridhimma4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome part. i love how you've made ridhimma's character so daring in this ff. its way better than the character she has in dmg.

update soon and please pm me when you update

Originally posted by: moonlight2630

very nice part. 😛

hey thanx...😊

thankyou..!keep reading😉

Originally posted by: dmg_roks_antara

hahahaha........lolzzzzzz 😆 i soooo totally like dis part...........thnx fr d pm n cont soon plzzzzzzzzz

hehhee thanx...😃
Sona_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing...i just read all 4 parts n i really liked it..
cont soon
imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Misty
The title grabbed my attention and I read all the parts in 5 min. Don't know how I missed this o e earlier.
I liked your style and idea. You write good. Please add me to the PM list
thanks
Shveta