and plz add me to you PM list...if you have one =D
Posted: 13 years ago
awesummmmmmmmm updat dear
plzzzzzzzzzz cont. soooooooooonnnn
n thanx a ton 4 da PM
tc lots of love
JIA!!! :)
hehehe...........love dis ridz yaar kya mast hai yeh...........armaan ki toh bolti hi band kardi .............lolzzzzzz 😆 cool ff 👍🏼 cont soon n plz pm me on d next update
heyyy dear,
awesome part
thanks for PM.
continue soon

love
Riddss
heya

m back well heres the next part enjoy..

CHAPTER-3

"so ridhu…"

"Riddhima or ridz di NOT  riddhu…"she shrieked  boy was she irritated pehle to woh  doggie MALLIK was after her life, from the last two weeks he had been following her requesting her to talk to him… ya that's right he wasn't ordering her around or spilling sarcasm but he was pleading her to talk to him..!

"ok umm ridz are u alright ??" asked a baffled sapna, she had got used to a cranky and grumpy riddhima but today she wasn't her usual self.. oh who was she kidding riddhima hadn't been herself since the last summer dance.. that was exactly 1year ago…

"sorry di m just irritated something(or should I say somebody) has been bothering me for quit sometime now"

she looked at sapna her only family her only di, she had been lucky enough to get married to amit jeej n now she was pregnant MAN was she lucky or what..!!?

*sigh* no she wasn't an orphan or an illegmate child she was her mom and dad's daughter but well lets just say they weren't really interested in their daughters life as they believed in living life to the fullest so basically they were soo not interested in their childrens life.. although riddhima n sapna had been provided with everything they still carved for love which sapna got from amit but riddhima got from  her friends.. they were her life…

"ridz who are you going to the prom with??" asked sapna unsure if riddhima would go or not..

"don't knw di.. anywayz we have time na toh lets wait and watch!" riddhima looked at sapna and smiled she wasn't going for the prom I mean who would ask her out?? The nerd riddhima was obviously not anybodys choice..!

"riddhima..riddhima can u please talk to me, listen its really important.."

"WHAT MALLIK?? STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND AND COME STRAIGHT TO THE POINT"

Armaan looked at her and taking a deep breath n said

"will you be my date for the prom??"

Riddhima stared at him quiet as a mouse.. she looked at him, he was serious and that seriousness reminded her of the day her life was ruined completely forever…

FLASHBACK

"riddhima look I  think it's a really bad idea to u know go up and ask him infront of the whole school I mean what makes u think he'll say yes??"

"look muskaan I know u find it weird if I go and ask him out but he's been giving me signals.. u know like in 'mills and boons' the guy always gives the girl a signal.. winking, smiling, whispering in the girls ear and other stuff.. he's been doing that for quite some time now and I have had enough.. I want to confront him about whether he likes me or not and besides all  this did I tell u about the letter he wrote to me?? Here read.."

Riddhima handed the letter to muskaan, now muski would believe her that armaan had been giving her signals n not just signals  as in signals but also love letters..

(in brackets are riddhimas thoughts )

Hey sexy  Ri,(OMG he called me sexy!!! GOD mere ko utha lo …mere se age read nhi kiya jayega, sexy… who bhi main??? This guy is TOOOO good to be true just like woh prince types.. HAYYE!! Acha age kya likha hai..mmm haan)

I know u want to say something to me(arey how does he know??is he spying on me?? Lemme see..*looks around* na!) and even I want to say something to you,

I have been wanting to talk to u but circumstances are such that I haven't been able to talk to u…(oyi isse koi akela kyun nahi chod tha yaar)

So I just wanted to tell u that if u feel anything for me please tell me on the day of the summer dance infront of thewhole college ….(array pakka I promise I'll be there  baby just wait and watch..)

Loving every bit of you (oho jee! really now mr. naughty boy you haven't even tasted me yet baby!!)

Armaan

"see I told u muski read kar liya??? tasali h gayi??" riddhima said smirking at a shocked muskaan

She moved towards her room pulling muskaan along with her, she had to get dressed for the events to take place tonight….

She entered the party wearing simple  jeans and  top afterall riddhima was riddhima na!!she spotted armaan on the floor amongst the chipmunks..

He looked at her and gave her a flying kiss while she just smiled at his gesture..

(no riddhima did not blush yaar iss ff mein she's not sharmili she's a bold character )

"hi riddhima.."he said looking at her dressed in a hot pink t shirt and jeans

"hey armaan.."

"so ready ..?"

"ya"

He went on the stage and handing over the mike to riddhima looked at her as she took a deep breath and started…!!

"I never thought that I would be saying this infront of the whole college but armaan… I LOVE YOU..!!"

She looked at armaan who took the mike from her and started laughing…

"RIDDHIMA GUPTA!!!! You listening to me or not???

"whats the catch MALLIK??"

He sighed and decided to spill…

love

mysty

do comment

Hey Yaar
I jst caught up with u r ff😆
I luved it yaar 😛
Plzz Cont. soon😊
n Plzz can u add me to u r pm list Plzzz😳
WOW👏
lovedd your FF!
i dislike how riddhima is so naive though but it makes the reader fall in love with her innocence
please add me to your PM list
and continue soon hun😛

OMG this part was soooooooooooooooo funny and brialliantly written, especially riddhima's thoughts😆
and ughh i felt killing armaan when he mocked riddhima in front of the college😡
and bbz plz write longer parts. loved it to the core.
love
sani
great part
armaan made fun of riddhima in front of the college tahts not fair
hope riddhima will teach him the lesson