Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

mysterious.love

Groupbie

mysterious.love

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged

hey guys m new here...

well not really coz i have been snooping to read all the great fan fictionsDay Dreaming..

lately i have been reading so many of them that now m also bitten by the writing bug n so here i am to post a small ff on armaan riddhima..i knw that in the track in dmg well armaan n riddhima arnt together but so wat they will always be close to our hearts right?!!

well knw i should shut up n post wat i have written..Big smile

hope u njoy

PROLOGUE

"So, you think u can transform any girl into a beauty 'ahem' seductress??!!"

He looked into his best friends eyes , he knew a challenge was coming his way n he being the egocentric jerk he was  didn't think twice before giving him the 'bring-it-on' look?

-*-

He saw her walk by the library, her hair was   put up  in a messy bun and her head was in the book?.

In other words she looked terrible in those over sized baggy pants covered by the large sized t-shirt n ya not to miss her big round retro glasses, he shook his head?

THIS had been a BAD idea..!! but again  HE  never refused a challenge n she was surely one?Ahem challenge?!!

-*-

Anyone watching her from far off would say that she was reading a book related to studies but again they didn't know anything about HER ... did they???

To the whole college she was a topper but to her own n to her friends she was a romantic freak.!!

The book which anybody could have guessed as the course book actually contained another book which was ofcourse based on romance n sensual seduction from either the guys side or the girls side?!!!!!!

As she finished reading the last page, she sighed she knew she was beautiful but their was a reason for  her weird appearance ?the reason being that she wanted that the person who will love her should fall for her not for her looks but for what she actually was  , she knew it was a crazy reason but SHE lived life on her own terms...

-*-

"Ok lets not forget  that They have shared a bitter past n the present  that is if u agree to this sh*t certainly doesn't look good for them.." anjie said trying to make a point

"ya well we knw about that, no way are u doing this ridz not for the love of god."

said muskaan

Riddhima looked at her two best friends one who was munching on carrots 'rabbit' she whispered and the second one who was moving on to the fourth burger 'pig' she mumbled but still they had  A point? then his words echoed in her ears?

'scary cat?' that was it!! she knew what she had to do?

She stood up banging her hands on the table scaring the hell out of both angie and muski?

"I' m gonna do it, m gonna show him what riddhima gupta is made up off, nobody gets away after calling me a scary cat?"

She walked away from the table leaving a coughing muskaan who had unfortunately chocked on all  the food she was scoffing down and a visibly horrified angie behind, she had made up her mind n nobody.. nobody  could change it now..

-*-

feel free to comment,not critisiseAngry lol joke,feel free to critsise as much as u want...Smile

love
mysty

INDEX
prologue-upar hai,dekha na toh ab kya bataoon??..Tongue
part1-pg2
part2-pg3
part3-pg5
part4-pg7
part5-pg10
part6(a)-pg15 
part(b)-pg18
part7-pg20

Edited by mysterious.love - 30 May 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

me_lovelygultrendyfriendsvrulsAccess_DeniedThe-chosen-onediyachill..KaJenDelena..jannat4everdmg_roks_antaraiceprincess101ambrynHarry93namita18frnd.of.frndzscorpio95sanjana25Sujata77Suvarna....bismazaman2000MysticalRealmpinksscutiepreet-Fizzi-topsyturvy23Cutee999moonlight2630harry9186Crazyy_Fanshonagudiajanu1610..Mira..NorzEthereal-Pathanumeha_rajatSani_RaniKaSh-Maneet-Fan-AviatoR-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(Mini)AR ff- The seductress (discontinued)notepg26" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
great start
so pm me 

namita18

Goldie

namita18

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
great concept

pls add me to ur pm list

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
nice prologue mysty!!!
pm me wn u continue..:)

--fiza

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
wow loved the concept, but it's a bit confusing.
plz add me to ur pm list.
love
sani

sushi1987

sushi1987

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
great ...... PM me pls

moonlight2630

IF-Dazzler

moonlight2630

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
hi mysty
very nice start
plz counti.... Smile

mysterious.love

Groupbie

mysterious.love

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged

heya..

well thankyou for the lovely comments..!Smile
i'll be posting the next part in a few minutes..

love
mysty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight2630

Post Reply New Post

Go to top