JS lands in legal trouble! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by i_clueless

me..? NO WAY! i'm scared of them..me innocent child
loved the post but remember last time the post was closed..so i thought..anyways forgive and forget..i'm shorry - says Siddhu cutiepie style..😳 pleaj forgive me

aww, my lil shishterπŸ˜³πŸ€—
dont worry.. every time I open a thread , I now a days expect it be closed by some be-reham mod😭

Oh Poor JS in trouble... I hope Miss Lovely takes back her case after reading the current article by him... 🀣🀣
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Oh Poor JS in trouble... I hope Miss Lovely takes back her case after reading the current article by him... 🀣🀣

I hope so tooπŸ˜³πŸ€—
i loved it!!!!!!

u hav great sense of humour n ur style of writing is awesome
Shamil I loved your post it was hilariuos!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Im sure your post wont get closed!! I mean come on all sets of fans regardless of who they support have a sense of humour!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And by the way next time Jhootha singh does not PM me a link to his post I will file an injunction against him in court against making further posts!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
zeenu  Pleej spare me😲ek aur case???  nahiinnn
I will pm u next time😳
oh em jeez **rubs eyes** ur still free 😲. i thot by now satan's minions wud've presented u with legal bracelets (read handcuffs) DMG style πŸ˜‰ . ooh i read some of ur posts (cudnt find the rest of them) ur hilarious. JS rocks !!   πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by KaSh111

oh em jeez **rubs eyes** ur still free 😲. i thot by now satan's minions wud've presented u with legal bracelets (read handcuffs) DMG style πŸ˜‰ . ooh i read some of ur posts (cudnt find the rest of them) ur hilarious. JS rocks !!   πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ˜†πŸ€—
this is actually my 23rd JS postπŸ˜›

Originally posted by shamil

πŸ˜†πŸ€—

this is actually my 23rd JS postπŸ˜›

whaaaat?? wow, cud u help me locate the other posts? a hint perhaps? if its not too much of a trouble. πŸ˜ƒ apparently i m new here and have no idea where to look for them. gotta admit though, dat i had no idea dat sanity cud co-exist among such chaos LOL. keep goin, ah well u dont need me to tell u dat, i know. πŸ˜†
HAWWWWWWW USS LOVELY KI TOU MAIN!!!
that is sooooooooooo UNFAIR!!

nobody messes with JS!! kiya samajti hai apne aap ko!!
WE WILL MORCHAA NIKAALING AGAINST THIS LOVELY SHMOVELY!!

& MONAR MADAMJI WILL LEAD US HAINA MONAAR MADAMJI!!

LOL JS SPEAKS ONLY THE TRUTH!! look at rampa going JIGGY WIGGY with both SIDU & ARJU to keep the PHANS happy!!

JS only states facts & LOVELY SHOULD JUST go & get a PSYCHIATRIST πŸ˜†

JS KI JAY HO!!Edited by SimplyNice - 13 years ago