Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

-Akriti-

IF-Rockerz

-Akriti-

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys....
today in times of india mumbai there is an article on arti... do check it out....

Meet the boy-next-door

It's all about looking plain and simple on TV to connect with the audiences

Amrita Mulchandani

Move over macho looks and hot bods! Soft clean-shaven simple-looking guys are here. Even as you surf channels, the boy-next-door is all set to woo you with his smile. That's the new hero on General Entertainment Channels (GECs) and the girls are approving of the new lot. "Audiences can identify better with the simple looking guys," says TV buff Nikita Bhatnagar. "Besides it's a current wave where plain looking guys are ruling. The trend might change in some time," says Nikita.
    Talking about this breed of actors, Sudhir Sharma, television serial producer says, "The target audience is generally home-makers and youngsters and they like the chocolate-boy looks. The macho man does not always create a great fan following among the television audience as the cute guys do." Actor Sudeep Sahir is all smiles because he loves being called the likeable guy next door. "It is a very good compliment. This 'look and appeal' will go on forever and will be loved for several years to come. My looks are my strength," says Sudeep. Ask him if he would want to appear tough and rugged for a change and he says, "In real life I would love not to shave as I am tired
of doing it everyday now for my character."
    Female actresses on the small screen are not willing to choose though. Says actress Ragini Khanna "I like both kinds... the soft as well as the tough looks. Everyone has a unique personality and that's what matters. I think men who can talk and have a nice conversation are the best. If a guy looks good but can't converse well, he won't score well with me."
    At the the end of the day, it is about the performance. "As far as the TV world is concerned, I like guys with good performances and not looks. I don't like cute-looking guys. I like a rough and tough man. But I also enjoyed watching actors with softer looks," says actress Rati Pandey.
    The 'chocolate boy' look and the 'sincere, oh-socute and adorable' boynext-door is definitely what seems to be working in Bollywood. Otherwise how would you explain a 45-year- old Aamir Khan transforming himself into a 23-year-old young college guy for a role. On TV, the trend of boys with the simple guy-next-door look is on. But is it here to stay? Only time will tell.

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

rockforevermayur_bigfanaishahluvkash2kul4uramsha.aslamfariah12deepali_rkmadhurheasinhakiran_artifanjuhi_ansaricheeky_pari.Karam.Deewani.mayur-ki-diwaniHina_04DoWntOwN_GaLanju011shivangi278ArtiMayur.Meenocool_shwetsmayurg2010FanOfMAYURLittleMissWittymjhtkifansupreet..gopi06kirti123rads14-Debo-ChasingLibertyiluvsalman-sam-anne156awsumgirl-Gunners-jeniluvmayurruexangelstarasdf-Samira-taibaaaraj_ms_nashaMysterygirl_me.SilentPrincess.Comics_Music.-Aicha-FavouriteofallYashh...-Illusion-Angle.iHeartMoikweetrockstarMahiiiyumnakapoor..pebo..Ridhi.theaneesha1992Beet-Preeti--Nymphadora-stuti123..-Kaju-..Debolina.-SMay31-talkativetaurus-Rinky-SennyhgrhrsamratrocksspiritcrimsonhemameenumayurartiMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-aj_observer-krazyriya-a-little-hopeaffu123-RegalVintage-..Mariyam..swati05drfizaahmedMaria.aysha_mayurPayal-15relentless.pickachuSunshine GirlmyownareaPureBlisssafeplacetolandJennyPennyNikki_TitliSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rati's Dream Man(article)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RegalVintage-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RegalVintage-

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
OMG...my ArTi on one news again....awwwwwwwww....how much i love them...well,Rati-AB's a great actor-u know it very well naa...nd looks toh i won't say-u know it very well.... Heartnd we know u enjoy actors wid soft looks too..nd Jun's strong too-warna tumhe har dusre scene mein uthata kaise.....

awww...love my ArTi loads.... Heart

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 30 June 2010 at 12:00am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi278cool_shwetsruchira23ArtiMayur.Meenosakura_mayurgopi06-sam--Akriti--Samira--SMay31--krazyriya-stuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-drfizaahmedPayal-15relentless.

aysha_mayur

IF-Stunnerz

aysha_mayur

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article dear..
Ohh my Arjun is also thereEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Akriti-stuti123relentless.Payal-15

mayurg2010

Goldie

mayurg2010

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
ohh........... i am drooling seeing arjun's pic after many long days
rati di u know ab is cute and rough nd tough as well
and regarding performance u know very well how he performsWink
so, keep a eye on him
he may be ur dream man...........who knowsLOLLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmara.LittleMissWittyshivangi278iluvsalmangopi06-Debo--Akriti--Samira-stuti123-SupriyaluvsMN--RegalVintage-Payal-15relentless.SaRuv.

Payal-15

IF-Stunnerz

Payal-15

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing............
Smile
liked Rati's answer and Arjun's pic... Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwets-Debo--Samira--Akriti--SupriyaluvsMN-relentless.

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
aww thanxalot for posting ..... ArTi in news again ......... and Arjun's pic .............he looks  ttoo hot nd cute .............

and abt Rati's dream man ................. i like her choice ...............and as deblina said Arjun is cute as well as  rough nd tough and he is a brilliant peformer  dats a knowb fact ........haye ........love ArTi lots ........

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi278gopi06-sam--Akriti--Samira-theaneesha1992-RegalVintage-wind453-SupriyaluvsMN-Payal-15safeplacetolandSaRuv.

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Thnxx 4 the article...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Akriti-Payal-15

-RegalVintage-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RegalVintage-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

aww thanxalot for posting ..... ArTi in news again ......... and Arjun's pic .............he looks ttoo hot nd cute .............

and abt Rati's dream man ................. i like her choice ...............and as deblina said Arjun is cute as well as rough nd tough and he is a brilliant peformer dats a knowb fact ........haye ........love ArTi lots ........

awww..thnkss stuti for dis....we know how much cute n sweet n as well as strong or Jun is-tabhi toh...ya,Rati di-keep an eye over AB too....hayeee...nd here starts my drooling again..nd Arjun's pic again..why do u hav 2 torture us always AB......i can't get a good night's sleep ....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Akriti--Samira-stuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-Payal-15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top