Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet as Maan Sec is not good for Maan's work (Page 4)

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha

It's nice to see how THE Mr. Maan Khurana is loosing his concentration whenever Geet is around and now started happening in the conference room during business meeting as well..........LOL LOL LOL..............way to go Mr. Khurana.............let's see how long you can deny what is going on....... 

And is this the same guy who said that he can forgive a mistake , but cannot stand lies........just look at him today..........he himself is telling lies so openly just to get Geet back where he wants her........in the office near him LOL LOL.

But.............I so loved the pre-cap, my goodness the way Geet told him abt the file........checkmate dude
And for the second time he was speechless...........thinking how Geet got him LOL LOL LOL

Haha, Maan is just too cute and Geet is very wise. She knows what her boss is up to, so she hit him head on about the file, heheheLOL  Maan's concentration has gone out the window as  soon as Geet became his secretary.  Too many eyelocks and staring through windows and looking at Geet's lips, etc is going onLOL   Hey, I am not complaining,  keep them comingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shyams

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpiangyal

I am pretty sure Maan enjoys Geet all to himself Smile HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and I don't think either of them realize how bad it may be for their business ROFL

Yes LOLLOLLOL
Look how he removed Rahul from d project in no time Smile
shikha_p Goldie
shikha_p
shikha_p

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

oh shaym you are not wrong dear ..even i felt the same...specially in last two episodes... first he left the part clients and all... and followed geet... and then he left office ,work, and all ..went to give his confidence lecture to geet.... and again in the presentation i can bet my last penny that he didnt listen anything as he was mesmerized by geet's ada........ so in short we can say,,"ishq ney nikkama ker diya galib,,warna aadmi thay yeh bhi bade kaam ke" 

u r rite dear...its really hampering his work.....he is trying a lot to cope up wid work...
par  kya kare bechara pyar ka maara
he is damn cute

shonuu

wiinie_pooh Senior Member
wiinie_pooh
wiinie_pooh

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by -anonymous-

I just love this weeks episodes so far.. you can see the change iin Maan and some sort of love in his eyes for Geet..

ya you are right the change is just unbelievable.... but i want him to realize that he is in love and confess it too.... then i'll get sigh of relief ....as there are so many people around who will love to create misunderstandings b/w them...

I dont think it will happen so soon. I think he'll realize this but first he'll ignore his feelings and when he will be finally ready to confessand canactually tell Geet, Geetand Dev's truth will come out Angry

i do think this situation is gonna raise..... but i dnt want it to..... i want maaan to bang dev wen he knows the truth and geet ko bole ki "MEHENDI LAGA KE RAKHNA DOLI SAJAKE RAKHNA LENE TUJHE OOO GORI AYENGE MAAN KHURANA" Wink

deejagi

sallulover Goldie
sallulover
sallulover

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
and now Geet is the same way....i dont think they will complete their work any more lolz
love them :)
swateer Groupbie
swateer
swateer

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
not any problem of work lovely.
swatisingh Groupbie
swatisingh
swatisingh

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
..............;;;;;))))))

Go to top