Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

I think Geet as Maan Sec is not a good thing for Maan's work as he can't really listen to whatever she says with concentration. Like in yesterday's episode she was explaining d project and Maan was not really listening anything na LOL

One suggestion could be he should appoint another person to help Geet with d project and should ask that person only to explain work related things again to him Tongue

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanatm_vdohiofatiya52110alidanish2003CutieeMeammaji.devilishruchira23SakshiGargmayahDoJinSweetRozie123-Humera-deejagiIndigoBluescjs369Amongthestars89jyoti06charmed ones49erFanmaybe-justshonuu-AviatoR-asmaanixx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet as Maan Sec is not good for Maan's work" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Do u guys agree with d suggestion ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ammaji.devilishruchira23cjs369shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
oh shaym you are not wrong dear ..even i felt the same...specially in last two episodes... first he left the part clients and all... and followed geet... and then he left office ,work, and all ..went to give his confidence lecture to geet.... and again in the presentation i can bet my last penny that he didnt listen anything as he was mesmerized by geet's ada........ so in short we can say,,"ishq ney nikkama ker diya galib,,warna aadmi thay yeh bhi bade kaam ke" 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanamissbubbly04DoJinruchira23kazenamayahkhadija_89SweetRozie123cjs369jyoti06charmed onesshyamsRajeevGurtiFan

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

oh shaym you are not wrong dear ..even i felt the same...specially in last two episodes... first he left the part clients and all... and followed geet... and then he left office ,work, and all ..went to give his confidence lecture to geet.... and again in the presentation i can bet my last penny that he didnt listen anything as he was mesmerized by geet's ada........ so in short we can say,,"ishq ney nikkama ker diya galib,,warna aadmi thay yeh bhi bade kaam ke

So true shonuu Smile That's d thing and I fear he wont be able to even give correct dictation to Geet soon LOL 

Edited by shyams - 30 June 2010 at 1:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

So true shonuu Smile That's d thing and I fear he wont be able to even give correct dictation to Geet soon LOL 

ya next time when he'll have to introduce geet with some client he'll ask,,tumhara naam kya ha geet???LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I just love this weeks episodes so far.. you can see the change iin Maan and some sort of love in his eyes for Geet..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahruchira23jyoti06shonuushyams

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anonymous-

I just love this weeks episodes so far.. you can see the change iin Maan and some sort of love in his eyes for Geet..

ya you are right the change is just unbelievable.... but i want him to realize that he is in love and confess it too.... then i'll get sigh of relief ....as there are so many people around  who will love to create misunderstandings  b/w them...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23cjs369jyoti06shyams

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by -anonymous-

ya you are right the change is just unbelievable.... but i want him to realize that he is in love and confess it too.... then i'll get sigh of relief ....as there are so many people around  who will love to create misunderstandings  b/w them...

I dont think it will happen so soon. I think he'll realize this but first he'll ignore his feelings and when he will be finally ready to confess and can actually tell Geet, Geet and Dev's truth will come out Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanawiinie_poohmayahdeejagiSweetRozie123cjs369jyoti06charmed ones

Post Reply New Post

Go to top