Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

Just got done watching today's episode and I must say that I rather liked it - it moved at a relatively fast pace and Abhishek's acting wasn't unbearable either. Off course it's just the second episode and I'd rather give him one to two months before I decide whether or not he's a talented actor, but for now I think he's pretty good. LOL

Lol, as it has been pointed out to me earlier today, the camera work in this show might be characteristic of a RS show but since this is my first RS show I'm still pretty intrigued by the sweeping camera shots and the lack of zooming. *giggles embarrassingly* I can't help it! Embarrassed

By the way, I might be totally alone in thinking this way but doesn't Nivi and family's home have a very "wooden" texture in the front? Like the "velaiti" haveli has a brick exterior but Nivi's home looks like it's made of wooden panels that were then painted red and grey - sort of like a huge barn.. Maybe it's just me, but I can't help notice the difference in exterior between the two houses. Maybe it's there to show the difference in financial status between the two too? *thinks about that* Ermm

Oh and I understood that there's probably some bad blood between the Soods and Keshav  and more likely than not, it's probably related to Nivi's mom's death. But I wonder what it is.. And if it's just between Keshav and the Soods or if it's between the two households? Also, if it's just one sides i.e. from Keshav's end.. Or if it's a mutual animosity? *thinks* I know it's too soon to know yet, but it was just something that occurred to me - I definitely don't require an answer to these yet.. LOL

*ahem* So Nivi remembers Siddharth's name?! *sighs* That wasn't a result of her trying to remember the "stranger from the hill" right? That was her being distracted by Divya's and Aditya's conversation and being reminded of Siddharth, right?!? Because if it's the latter, I find that quite sweet. It wasn't over done or hyped - it was very natural, sort of like remembering an old friend's name, one that you haven't really forgotten subconsciously regardless of the passage of time. I know we all have at least one person like that.. I know I do.. Big smile

And umm.. I hope that Divya speculating about Sid being "rich, handsome and her brother's age" is not foreshadowing an impending love triangle. PLEASE! Something NEW! Like maybe Divya and Sid being actually good friends - you do know that it's possible to be friends with a guy, right CVs?! *fingers crossed* Like I said yesterday, I really don't want to see a love triangle and a resulting souring of relationship between Nivi and Divya. Really do not. Stern Smile

And from the precap it seems that Nivi and Sid might come face to face tomorrow.. I can't wait to learn more about their relationship dynamics - Were they friends? Were they close? How does Divya fit into this? Was it a gang of three - Divya, Sid and Nivi or was it something else entirely? Maybe Sid was closer to Divya and Nivi sorta fell back in the shadows? *takes deep breath* I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow's episode.. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~Rinki~P.Kamaljit.Seanindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Running Through My Mind - 06/29/10" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Hey guys!
Heylo. :)
Just got done watching today's episode and I must say that I rather liked it - it moved at a relatively fast pace and Abhishek's acting wasn't unbearable either. Off course it's just the second episode and I'd rather give him one to two months before I decide whether or not he's a talented actor, but for now I think he's pretty good. LOL
It did move really quickly, I don't think I've seen a lot of shows moving so quickly and showing the main characters already having the beginning of interaction so quickly. LOL So i'm not the only one who found him slightly weird? Ermm
Lol, as it has been pointed out to me earlier today, the camera work in this show might be characteristic of a RS show but since this is my first RS show I'm still pretty intrigued by the sweeping camera shots and the lack of zooming. *giggles embarrassingly* I can't help it! Embarrassed
The cameras are really good with RS's work, they give more of the character and the surroundings than just having shots of everyone's face being zoomed on again and again with horrid music in the back. *nod*
By the way, I might be totally alone in thinking this way but doesn't Nivi and family's home have a very "wooden" texture in the front? Like the "velaiti" haveli has a brick exterior but Nivi's home looks like it's made of wooden panels that were then painted red and grey - sort of like a huge barn.. Maybe it's just me, but I can't help notice the difference in exterior between the two houses. Maybe it's there to show the difference in financial status between the two too? *thinks about that* Ermm
They do! I noticed that too. It was slightly weird, I was wondering if the other haveli was some rich dude's. And it was. So creepy. LOL It probably is to show the financial difference and there's the whole cold vibes coming off of Nivi's dad about the people in the other haveli so who knows? Sleepy
Oh and I understood that there's probably some bad blood between the Soods and Keshav  and more likely than not, it's probably related to Nivi's mom's death. But I wonder what it is.. And if it's just between Keshav and the Soods or if it's between the two households? Also, if it's just one sides i.e. from Keshav's end.. Or if it's a mutual animosity? *thinks* I know it's too soon to know yet, but it was just something that occurred to me - I definitely don't require an answer to these yet.. LOL
Sidd wasn't animistic to Dadi and everyone in the precap for the next episode. So most likely the bad blood is between the older folks or just one sided from Keshav. At least i think so, i hope there isn't some stupid problems coming between the couple before they even begin to know each other. *shakes head*
*ahem* So Nivi remembers Siddharth's name?! *sighs* That wasn't a result of her trying to remember the "stranger from the hill" right? That was her being distracted by Divya's and Aditya's conversation and being reminded of Siddharth, right?!? Because if it's the latter, I find that quite sweet. It wasn't over done or hyped - it was very natural, sort of like remembering an old friend's name, one that you haven't really forgotten subconsciously regardless of the passage of time. I know we all have at least one person like that.. I know I do.. Big smile
I think she was distracted from it. Divya and Aditya were muttering loud enough to distract her. Who knows? Maybe her heart told her the name suddenly. LOL I have more than one person. ROFL Ahem. LOL
And umm.. I hope that Divya speculating about Sid being "rich, handsome and her brother's age" is not foreshadowing an impending love triangle. PLEASE! Something NEW! Like maybe Divya and Sid being actually good friends - you do know that it's possible to be friends with a guy, right CVs?! *fingers crossed* Like I said yesterday, I really don't want to see a love triangle and a resulting souring of relationship between Nivi and Divya. Really do not. Stern Smile
Oh gosh, i was complaining about that to my friend when i saw the scene. Triangles irritate me when it includes someone close to one of the main ppl butting in. Otherwise i like some drama as long as its good, not overly rated. Sleepy Friendship with guys is always fun. *nods* LOL
And from the precap it seems that Nivi and Sid might come face to face tomorrow.. I can't wait to learn more about their relationship dynamics - Were they friends? Were they close? How does Divya fit into this? Was it a gang of three - Divya, Sid and Nivi or was it something else entirely? Maybe Sid was closer to Divya and Nivi sorta fell back in the shadows? *takes deep breath* I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow's episode.. Big smile

I am eagerly waiting for that scene. ROFL I want to know more too. But from what they've shown so far, she's reallllyyyyy shy, which is an understatement almost LOL I want to see the past chemistry and interaction after such a long time between the shy girl and the supposed easy-to-anger-chote-janab. [LOL]
I hope you don't mind me replying. Embarrassed
 - Rinki

-Fivr-P.Kamaljit.Seanindiandoll89

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
@Rinki: *looks at the reply*

*gets all excited and starts giggling*

Dude!!! Why would I mind?!?! This is such an interesting read, your reply. I'm at work abhi - but I'll definitely reply to this araam sey when I get home. Big smile

*rubs hands in glee* LOL

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

@Rinki: *looks at the reply*
*looks at reply as well* nothing unusual about it. LOL
*gets all excited and starts giggling*
*backs away slowly* i have chocolate? Shocked
Dude!!! Why would I mind?!?! This is such an interesting read, your reply. I'm at work abhi - but I'll definitely reply to this araam sey when I get home. Big smile
Hah, was it really? Okie dokie. I shall wait for that. LOL
*rubs hands in glee* LOL
Ahem, you are just going to reply right? Geek jk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-P.Kamaljit.Sean

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
LOL! I just saw the episode for today.. I was going to do the RTMM post for it while it was still fresh and then araam sey I was going to reply to your post..

*pulls up her sleeves*

Fikar not, I'm on it! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

~Rinki~

IF-Rockerz

~Rinki~

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Hah, funny. I was thinking about doing my own analysis on it. I just finished watching the epi too. *shakes head* I wish one of my friends would watch it with me, I can't do it alone. LOL I would just babble away.
Can't wait to read that RTMM. :D And mujhe koi fikar nahin hai, take your time. Geek

-Fivr-P.Kamaljit.Seanindiandoll89

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

It did move really quickly, I don't think I've seen a lot of shows moving so quickly and showing the main characters already having the beginning of interaction so quickly. LOL So i'm not the only one who found him slightly weird? Ermm

Lol! In this episode he didn't have enough lines to be "weird" for me. But the latest episode where he interacts with the whole family.. Yeah, his expressions seemed lacking a bit. But hopefully it's nothing permanent and with in a month or so in front of cameras he's going to grow just fine. Big smile *fingers crossed*

The cameras are really good with RS's work, they give more of the character and the surroundings than just having shots of everyone's face being zoomed on again and again with horrid music in the back. *nod*

*zoom* *zoom* *zoom*  *snap* *snap* *snap*

*War-Cry back ground music*

*a sharp pain pulsating through my forehead, right above the eyebrows*

*feeling like the onset of a seizure due to so many "abrupt" visuals*

LOL! Don't remind me yaar! I have had my share of horrid camera effects! *puts foot down* NO MORE! *hmph*

They do! I noticed that too. It was slightly weird, I was wondering if the other haveli was some rich dude's. And it was. So creepy. LOL It probably is to show the financial difference and there's the whole cold vibes coming off of Nivi's dad about the people in the other haveli so who knows? Sleepy

But yaar poor or not, why would you make someone's home look like a barn?!? I mean make it look like a "poor" home - but a barn? *shudders* LOL But what they take away in "house exterior", they bring back in scenery and camera work. So I let it slide this time.. *nods*

Sidd wasn't animistic to Dadi and everyone in the precap for the next episode. So most likely the bad blood is between the older folks or just one sided from Keshav. At least i think so, i hope there isn't some stupid problems coming between the couple before they even begin to know each other. *shakes head*

*scratches head*

*puts on her thinking glasses*

I think the bad blood is between Keshav and the older folks of the Sood house. Maybe not all the older folks of the Sood house, but definitely with some older folks of the Sood family.. Ermm

I think she was distracted from it. Divya and Aditya were muttering loud enough to distract her. Who knows? Maybe her heart told her the name suddenly. LOL I have more than one person. ROFL Ahem. LOL

*reads the post*

*gets stuck on the last comment*

Ahem.. Ahem.. Ahem.. Dare I ask you to elaborate? LOLLOL

Oh gosh, i was complaining about that to my friend when i saw the scene. Triangles irritate me when it includes someone close to one of the main ppl butting in. Otherwise i like some drama as long as its good, not overly rated. Sleepy Friendship with guys is always fun. *nods* LOL

*picks up her picketed sign*

"Yes to FRIENDSHIP!"

And umm.. that's "friendship".. NOT "frandship".. That kind is strictly not appreciated either! ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I hope we get to see a nice platonic relationship between Divya, Sid and Nivi.. *hopeful muh*

I am eagerly waiting for that scene. ROFL I want to know more too. But from what they've shown so far, she's reallllyyyyy shy, which is an understatement almost LOL I want to see the past chemistry and interaction after such a long time between the shy girl and the supposed easy-to-anger-chote-janab. [LOL]

LOL!!!!! The "easy-to-anger-chote-janab" had a smile plastered on his face the entire time today so I don't know how true that is. Although he did snap shut Aditya's comment when Aditya tried to teach him the art of business. Come to think of it, why would Aditya try to teach someone from the SOOD family how to run a business? I mean come on man! They have their own business that's running quite well, if I do say so myself.. LOL

I hope you don't mind me replying. Embarrassed
 - Rinki

Nah man! I loved reading your reply! Big smile

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

Hah, funny. I was thinking about doing my own analysis on it. I just finished watching the epi too. *shakes head* I wish one of my friends would watch it with me, I can't do it alone. LOL I would just babble away.
Can't wait to read that RTMM. :D And mujhe koi fikar nahin hai, take your time. Geek

OMG! I do the exact same thing! I totally comment AT the TV when I see something that pisses me off or amuses me or endears me! People hate watching shows with me because I keep bak-bak-ing! ROFLROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top