Posted: 18 years ago

this is a game where you'll given some pic from any Drama serial and you all have to participate in it by posting your comments (can be funny) on the pic

here's the first one

My Views: ahhhhhhhhhhh, how come he knows that i wasnt wearing make-up last ngiht, i tried my very best to look the same, i even turned off lights but him, he still knew it. well next tiem i'll show him that even i'm better than his wife Amna and can put maskara on as well and that too better than her

Just Wait and watch

Over to you All

ahhhhh, nahiiiii, ye main nahi ho sakti, main aur itni budhi lag rahi hoon, aur meray daant lagta hay jaisay paan khaya ho, kiya karoon 😭
Originally posted by Farhanas

ahhhhh, nahiiiii, ye main nahi ho sakti, main aur itni budhi lag rahi hoon, aur meray daant lagta hay jaisay paan khaya ho, kiya karoon 😭
😆😆😆
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i thot ka bhoot nakli hotain hain

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

i saw a bhootttttt

bachaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh oppz jus the mirror

kiya? main aise nahi dikh sakti

zaroor kamra ki lighting kharab hogi

Okay Next pic

Edited by scorpion134 - 18 years ago
My Views
Hahhhh
thak gya
spot boy comes and informs that next scene's shoot is startin so he says annoyingly n tiredly
abhi to aik scene ki shooting khatam ki thi ab aik aur
arghhhhh
khair koi baat nahin main abhi ata hoon aik ghantay baad soo kar
lol gr8 game but please dont take the mick out of Imraana cos i love him soooooo much but i will still say sumthing

urrrrrrrrrrrrrr let me see they have to the shoot for the 19th time because lighting wasnt rite

he says c'mon yaar or kithni baar ye kar na hai
hmmmmmmmmmm please please shoot one more time the angle was all wrong you couldnt see me face properly

Originally posted by The Janitor

hmmmmmmmmmm please please shoot one more time the angle was all wrong you couldnt see me face properly

😆

my views:

Oh God, I was without makeup????
now whole world knows my true face
Ahhh, i shouldnt have agreed to do that scene

*No Offence to Amna's Fans or Amna