Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Luv-Savni-4ever

Luv-Savni-4ever

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
what do u guys think ?how will Ahem start linking rashee.?
I think some accident will take place and Ahem will be in bed means he will get hurt and then rashee will take care of him

now what u guys think replyTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my Idea for their love story" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Good topic....

same here....
ditttoooooo

I think he will have in a Difficult Condition.....might be some accident and then no one will be there at home except Gopi...
and then she will help him in recovering and then.....he will fall for her....
m w8ingggggggggggggggggggg for that day...

Rose-Petals

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

u r talking about Rashi or Gopi?Confused

lincy_cathy

IF-Dazzler

lincy_cathy

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Rashi taking care of AhemLOLLOLLOL lol i think you are saying about gopi........

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Rashi cant even help herself so lets not even talk bout she helping others!!! haan, if it is concern with money she can act well!!!

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
oh and bk to ur story, yeah i had thought bout this tht there will be time when ahem is trapped either accident or by other means then gopi will be there to help him and he realises his mistake that eventhough he had been doing so wrong wid gopi she is still there for him!!

on the other hand, i was also thinking tht in an accident either ahem or koki is falling down and gopi quickly jumps in to help them and end up hurting herself badly and so in bed and then ahem/koki realise tht she loves them and imagine they taking care of gopi!!!!! but i dont want gopi to get hurt as she has had enough pains but if someone learns a lesson though this then why not!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu90Uzma005puvini

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
rimi, liked both of ur ideas.
Bt kuchh bhi karke ahem ko realize hona chahiye abt his mistakes, abt wt al wrong he did to gopi.
Nd i want koki to be on bed nd then gopi doing her seva as a good dil , seeing this ahem stops hating her. Also while helping koki their relation wil change.

puvini

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
yeah koki must be on bed instead of ahem coz only then ahem will see tht gopi is looking after his beloved mummy so mcuh and noone else is bothering much as gopi is. so he will be soft towards gopi.
as for him realising his mistakes, in good times he will!! it will take time in their case.
he still needs to forget anita.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top