Pavitra Rishta

Gauri's Gundi Gang (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 153

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
hey Gauri,,, congrats... even if i'm new to the forum... u all hav bcome like family 2 me.... seriously,,, i'm really happy 4 u...
Hug   Party     

Edited by rpratistha - 30 June 2010 at 1:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidhirjgpt--Hope--gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri's Gundi Gang (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
gauri

my darling dreamer

I am so sorry I could not get this into sid on time

anyways maaf kardo sarryTongue

you are one of the MOST SPECIAL friends I have made on this forum. we struck it off from the get go and it made me glad that I had such a sweet, gentle beautiful loving girl like you as my friend here, sachi.  we laughed and cried together over manav nd his stupidity and today we are enjoying another bholuram. it makes it more fun when you are there to share my silly moments away from realityBig smileBig smile

I thought you getting engaged was precious but this thread is just icing on the cake. so enjoy my love.

I know so much about you already although we have not met yet I am glad for this thread as I will get to learn even more

all my love and kisses for you and congrats

my dreamer girlBig smileHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemNidhirjgptgaurimishaPiyatrix

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Gauri gauri!!! Congrats on your thread and for your engagement. wish you have a very happy and healthy life with him.

So what did you wear on your engagement?

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Hai Guari Di. Congrats on your own thread. Such a lovely and a sweet person like You deserve it. Your are very active member of this forum and your posts are sensible ,fun and nice to read.

And you are one of the lovable friend I have found in this forum.And its so sweet of you to click the like button for all the posts and just encouraging them to write more.

Thank you Sid for this awesome work of dedicating a thread to a Special Friend of ours.

Gauri Di, Rock again.
My best wishes for your happy future ahead and jeeju should be lucky to get a person like you with so much good qualities.Wish both you and jeeju share a wonderful life,relation and a rocking chemistry (as ARMAN).

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
And I saw the promo just now and wish to put some points.
Dont know what will be the future scenario, but anything happens it will not impress us or make us so happy or excited. CV's has ruined everything by bringing choo in between ARMAN and making the circumatances as such.

One possiblity, If he confesses to choo and this marriage get stopped,ok fine ,he is honest(and relief for all) but then it will make him wrong for giving false hopes to girishji and choo (and dropping her at last).

Second possibilty,if they get united just for baba's sake(baba sake is also important but for him alone)and shravani left whereas they themselves doesn't fight much for theirs,then we will not be more satisfied with that also.And in this case manav is again will be termed as not strong. (But for me this option nad 1st one would be ok)

Third Possiblity,which is the worst case,archu saying no because of shravani,oh no I dont want to see this.I too hate it as Tanay di said.

So what I am thinking is, how will reunion take place, with this horrible situations and circumstances ,will CV's be able to redeem manav's (mainly his) and archu's character and are we able to see the good old PR and ARMAN back.

I think Nikki's suggestion on Kool DI thread was so good.

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
@Varsha:ThanksHug ...no worries those girls r nt my role models.LOLLOL
Trained in classical odissi n sambalpuri folk danceDancing

@bhavni:ThanksHug...I'm so glad,it reminds u of ur days back then.Smile

@Kool:Thanks..lub u.

@Aarti:thnx...LOLLOL

@mansi:ThanksHug

@Akash:thnx for the lovely flowers frm spartan land.Big smile...from when did I bcome the devil's advocate!!!LOL

Edited by gaurimisha - 30 June 2010 at 8:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi96Nidhirjgpt--Hope--PiyatrixDabulls23

Nidhirjgpt

IF-Dazzler

Nidhirjgpt

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
hey congratz gauri..............
for new thread.....................

srry for not being the part of this thread so much........

@ sid nyc work..
keep copying

btw where is my message

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaPiyatrix

Nidhirjgpt

IF-Dazzler

Nidhirjgpt

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
okay nw share sum good news with u all.............

finally after three years
m becoming graduated.....
my result is out today

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi96--Hope--archanamanavgaurimishaPiyatrix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top