Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 2 Page 153

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

To the new random chatting thread

We have been dedicating threads to members for a long time. 

As the previous thread came to a rocking end, it's time to open a new one! Any guess as to who the lucky one is this time ?

Let's proceed by elimination! so far, those lucky members who had their own thread are :  

Akash, the so called Lion of the Spartan Land =)) ( Akashspartan _ Spartan man )

Tanya Di ( Tanyaz - Tanya's Gupshup's )

Piya ( Piya_10 _ Piya's Spamming Gang )

Tasneem ( tasnime _ Tasnime's Golmaal thread!! )

Nisha ( Nishr _ Naya thread, Naya Member, Naya messages, naya ..)

Sid ( unknown18_Welcome to the Sleeping Beauty's Fairy World)

Well, I copied thisLOL, so sorry if I forgot anyone's thread,Embarrassed and oh blame Tasnime!!LOL I took this list from her thread dedicated to Me (Sid)!LOL

Now, I believe this thread is dedicated to one of the most deserving member!! Lemme give you some hints about the member:

Yes, its a girl again

Pick from the above Gundi gang as she can be a Gundi if needed

She is a software engineer by professional

She is one of the best laywers in the forum. She has healthy debates with othersLOL

She is angry with Manav (like all of usLOL)

She has a great sense of humour

She has a bad habit of bettingOuch

She is a classical dancer

She got engaged a while ago!! She came running to tell us!!

I hope u guessed it by now!!

I will tell u if u didnt!

*drums plz*

It's....

Congratulations Gauri!! Firstly, I want to congratulate u for getting engaged! Yup! Hamari Gauri badi ho gayiCry *khushi k aansoo* LOLI got to know yesterdayEmbarrassed I was away for 2 days as u know and when I came bak I went bak a couple of pages but found u guys talking about soccer (again)Wacko I didnt go bak any further. So I missed the good newsD'ohI feel so good that u shared this with us. I feel like ur family. I m sooo happy for u!! I literally had tears of joy when I read the good news! May u get loads of happiness in ur married life and u and jiju live happily ever after! A small present from my side...

Chota sa gift meri taraf se Enjoy in the castle with jijuWink Love u Gauri!!Hug

Messages from your buddies...

Akash
Hi,

Gauri the numero uno enemy of my doll, so u better be good buddy to my dollLOL

I was just kidding rock n roll, Gauri and have a blast! Your the true devil's advocateBig smile

Carpe-diem

Congrats GM. you always have great insight on all PR characters, and i love discussing them with you. now that you have your own thread it will be great fun to discuss the irrationalities of these characters with you. Your are a nice compliment to our forum hope you continue to add sparks to our forum.
Enjoy and Big Kala TikaHugDancing

Piya

GM , Congratz on yr thread Clap have fun with yr gundi gang LOL make Manav kebabs as much as u want .... wont argue LOL but seeing yr new found love / sympathey for him m a li'l perplexed Wacko ye sab engineer babu ka asar toh nahi Wink we'll b here spamming with u & other idiots it'll b a Rocking ( so not in Shetty style Dead) hit DancingLove u lotz ........Enjoy Hug

Priya(mini1roka)
Hey GM! Congrats on ur thread! truly well deserved!! Star
you are the lawyer of our forum who is always supporting Archana no matter what Wink
Keep the gr8 work up!Wink
Hope u hav a gr8 time here on ur thread Big smile

Nikita
Hey GM, I love your long debates as much as I love your spamming convos... you're undoubtedly  one of the rockers of this forum... keep rocking!!!
Nikita

Monica

hi Gauri......Smile
CONGRATS dear as you have got your own thread now.Big smile
and also CONGRATS for your engagement. hope you will have a
great and successful future with your future hubby.Embarrassed
love you  so much sweetheart.Hug wish you ALL THE BEST for your future!

here is a special bunch of flowers just for you dear......Hug

with lots of love....
    Monica

Asther

Hey Gauri ,Congrats on ur own thread.

u totally deserve it.u r extremely sweet person n  one of  the most active member of the Forum
Enjoy ur thread n have a grt time
  ASTHER

Hema(onepiece)

Gauri, i can say the most friendliest person. U are one of my first friends here on the forumBig smile.....U are just like our Archu but the qualities i wud like to see in her are in u,a better, no no the best version of herLOL..The quality that i like the most in u is u encourage every post whatever it may be or whoever may write it, i always see u press the 'like' buttonApprove....U joined as my shishya and promised me chocolates as gurudakshina but u forgotStern SmileLOL and in the mean while i became ur shishyaGeek....ok enough of my blabberLOL.....im glad that i met u, i always want to be ur friend...Dont change for anything in life....i wish u all the happiness in the world...LUB uHug

Congrats on your thread...very well-deservedClap

Toothbrush13 (we need a name for her!!)

GM,  you come across as a very sensible and levelheaded person which shines through your posts.  It's enjoyable to read your posts whether you're pulling apart an episode or giving us updates on what happened in SBS; now you must also keep us updated on your impending wedding and the newest jeeju of the forum.  Have fun and enjoy your thread!

Tanya

My dearest GM.

You know what you mean to me in this forum. You are my baby sister , I call you my baby sister because I know yo uare way younger than me . Though it doesn't mean that you are any less mature ( brian wise ) ..You are so sensible , fun , loving and so correct all the time .
My little jeeju to be is one hell of a lucky fellow ..
than k  you for all those fun times that we have shared together .
You are very very special to me ...Hug

Aarti
Congrats Gauri on getting your Thread !! ... You truely deserve it .... This thread is going to be rocking and we all will have a great time here !!

Enjoy the limelight Gauri !! and Have Fun in this Thread !!!

Fifi

Gauri my Friend...

Congrats on your very own Thread!!!

Nidhi (meetun66)

hi gauri.................

OMG..............
phir se late ho gya mainLOL
kitna aalsi hunLOLWink

nw its ur turn to b the part of the spamming threads...................
well congratz for the thread............

well nw to reality i was never thinking of becoming your friend.............
bt nw you are my very good friend on this forum..............
you are very sweet......so love you...............Tongue

Sonii

StarCongratulations Gauri for your own threadStar
You are one of the sweetest person I have met ever.....
You must be very beautiful, doesn't require to see you it reflects in your sayings and posts
You understand the feelings so well of everyone,
You are the inseperable part for me in IF and PR
We are lucky to have a dear friend like you
Congratulations for your engagement
I wish you get all the happiness and blessings of whole universeBig smile

A friend is sweet when its new'.but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what?  Its sweetest when its you.

Love you, alwaysHug

Jhanvi (sofsunmannee)

hey congrats GM. u got ur own thread. u really deserve 2 have it
so tht v all can chat easilyLOLLOL LOLu have really nyc & sweet natureBig smileBig smile
do rock ur own thread
congratsPartyParty

Resham

Hello Gauri,

Welcome to this mad ventureLOLLOL...and hope u enjoy ur stayLOLLOL...

And do continue posting hereBig smile

Tulsey
Gauri,
First of all, Congratulations on your own thread.Clap , second, I am so so happy to see you get engaged.   Congratulations AGAIN!ClapClap
I start to know you better when you were posting Good Morning wishes Starwith flower arrangements Big smileand such.   I loved themHeart.  Soon I started to know you more as my involvement increased.   You are such a fine girl and I love your simplicity.  You are also very prompt in returning the messages or giving your viewsWink.   You are one of my favorite youngster on IFStarStar.  Have a great time Smileand I will have a great one with you tooSmile.    Love you girl!  You are a star..Star

Send me a PM if u want me to add ur msg!

Enjoy Gauri!! We will discuss here abt ur shopping and *ahem* dates *ahem*Wink We will b crying at ur bidaai

Edited by unknown18 - 04 July 2010 at 2:54pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Akashiigeethikatv_madnessOnePiece-monica-NidhirjgptSpartacusTulseySavvyxx-Rai-xx..Sonii..sensodyne--Hope--coolpratzkoolsadhu1000Piyatrixgaurimishakmh2rockzzMissArshi-Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri's Gundi Gang" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
yipee !! Party

Sid fab thread .... so pretty wow Clap creative and flawlessStar ....... congo my Sherlock have fun with all the gundis LOL

good nite folks will chat tom' Hug

Edited by piya_10 - 29 June 2010 at 1:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidhirjgpt-monica---Hope--gaurimishaunknown18

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
congrats gauriParty

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidhirjgpt-monica---Hope--coolpratzgaurimishaunknown18

OnePiece

Goldie

OnePiece

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Hey Gauri , congratsParty

some spl flowers from my sideBig smile

and kuch meetha ho jaayLOL

Edited by OnePiece - 29 June 2010 at 2:12pm

geethika-monica-Nidhirjgpt--Hope--gaurimishaunknown18

tv_madness

Goldie

tv_madness

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Congrats Gauri! for engagement and new thread..Dancing

Nidhirjgpt-monica---Hope--gaurimishaunknown18

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thank u piya,hemu n UshaHug...well I guess I'm speechless.

Sid,thnx for the wonderful gift...luv u sweetieHug

OnePieceNidhirjgpt--Hope--Piyatrixunknown18

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
u like the surprise Wink Hug

OnePiece-monica-Nidhirjgpt--Hope--unknown18gaurimisha

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Gauri, it was my pleasure!!Hug I felt so bad yesterday that I didnt see u got engaged nd didnt even congratulate uEmbarrassed I got a chance to make it up to uDancing

Nidhirjgpt-monica---Hope--gaurimishakmh2rockzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top