CID

The Human Touch - Page 2

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

YES YES, I remember. CID has so many such sweet moments. Our Trio and Freddie Sir are just too good with kids.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love Daya saya"tipsy smell smell...................." again and again....they are good actors in supporting role... but in tempting diamonds episode there were  tipsys!!!! it was clear by their fur.
Chiinnu thumbnail
in impossible murder i love the way acp put his hand on abhi's shoulder and asks him sweet "  tell me abhijit? what happened?" just like a dad to his little boy child who score  in maths!!

it was lovely to see acp walking in snow holding Daya's healthy hands.....

prabha. thumbnail

@chinnu_manikyam This thread is not for intereactions and bonding within the team. For team bonding we have another thread. This one is about how team behaves with others - criminals, suspects, witnesses, etc outside the team.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was watching "Case of the stolen car" recently. And did anyone else think ACP was petting Peggy more than Tipsy? Any possibility that Peggy was actually Shivaji Satam's pet dog? Dunno, I just felt that way....
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: prabha.

@chinnu_manikyam This thread is not for intereactions and bonding within the team. For team bonding we have another thread. This one is about how team behaves with others - criminals, suspects, witnesses, etc

In what Chinnu mentioned above, Abhijeet was a suspect wasn't he??? 😃
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In case of return of dead child when Abhi, Daya get hold of that child (Sunny and other name don't remember) who was kidnapped and give to his original mom. When the other lady who has kidnapped him falls on Abhi's feet the reactions where just awesome. like helpless.
prabha. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zerry123

I was watching "Case of the stolen car" recently. And did anyone else think ACP was petting Peggy more than Tipsy? Any possibility that Peggy was actually Shivaji Satam's pet dog? Dunno, I just felt that way....

I noticed it but there was a reason. When Peggy came they had a lot of time at hand. She came, found the bomb then the car was taken to an open area, bomb squad came, etc etc. But when Tipsy came they barely had 10 minutes to find the bomb, empty the building and the ones around it, and try to diffuse the bomb as well, knowing that bomb squad will not be able to make it. There was no time for affection but I it the fact that he ensured that she was safe shows there was no discrimination.

Chiinnu thumbnail
i need them back in the show......its necessary for a real police story to have police dogs......
coming back to the topic in "dangerous lady " episode acp says a witness made his sketch instead of the criminal.....in 15 yr old case  he shares his experience ( i think his 1st case) with team members... where are those lovely moments?

i never see acp beating someone? does he?
prabha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

i never see acp beating someone? does he?

O YES I have seen. We don't know the real name of the case but I call it Hotel Room Suicide. When I saw him slap the killer, I got to know who is Daya Sir's guru. 😃 This one was probably Ashutosh Gowarikar, aka Viren's second case