Fan Fictions

Do I have to say the words (AR) #2 - Note pg 147 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 148

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Edited by arluver15 - 01 July 2010 at 5:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

richa_b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do I have to say the words (AR) #2 - Note pg 147 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Richa

the part was just great.............loved it armaan and ridhima romancing and our cupid gang got to know the truth...............

OMG i cant believe that you ending this part like this............how can you do this.................you got ayush back.............that by anji...........she thinks that ayush is ridhima's love of life.............and i bet ayush and his mother had already talk to shsahnk and padma about their rishta..............

i just hope that this thing ends soon..............

see i know that some one is trying to harm armaan and i am dame sure that its ayush........he is very obsessed with ridhima and that's why he is doing all this horrible things to armaan............... i hope that armaan's personal detective can prov that it it him.....

cont soon
cant wait to read the next part.............
thanks a lot for the pm
lods of love
nruti

Edited by arluver15 - 01 July 2010 at 5:20pm

richa_b

RUBA-SIDDIQUI

Goldie

RUBA-SIDDIQUI

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Congrates dear for second thread
awesome part
plz cont soon
n thnx 4 pm dear

richa_b

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

OMG..so anjie think mr.a is ayush..oh no this is not good this is not goo at all..i dont like ayush i want mr.a to be armaan malik..only..lol...i m scared now i hope that someone doesnt try to harm arman anymore..poor guy is hurt alot alredy..update soon and thankx 4  the pm..

HeartMONA

richa_b

namita18

Goldie

namita18

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS

FOR THE NEW THREAD

Hey richa

i m really sorry yaar for not commenting on last part and for this terribly late comment...

i love both parts specially confession,ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap it was so simple and special and that song add the magic in that lovely confession,

abt dis part, it was so sweet.. the moment between muskaan,nikki and rahul was so nice, after all their plan is successful...

and abt the most lovely couple. their moments are so romantic.Big smileBig smile. i know they r still shy or can say are not used to express their love openly but that will take time, but still i love them.. their moment in office was so cute..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. pls pls pls i want to read more romantic moments of AR  pls plsWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

and who wants to kill armaan??ShockedShockedShocked it cant be ayush because attacks have begin from goa.. pls dont make us madd by this twist.. and pls reveal it soon, and pls ab armaan par aur koi attack mat karna , warna hum sabko heart attack aa jayegaLOLLOLLOLLOL

abt anjali, she is her sister, but still cant recognise ridhima's love..
 and  now i  m really worried abt ridzy, how will she manage the difficult situation by anjali , and i hope this ayush will not create any problems or misunderstanding b/w AR otherwise i'll kill himOuch. and i think dis is the time for ridzi to stand for her love in front of anjali and ayush, because they deserve to know that she love armaan not ayush...

waise wen r u updating ?

pls update soon

thanks for the pm

luv u

tk

Edited by namita18 - 03 July 2010 at 5:23am

richa_b

iceprincess101

Goldie

iceprincess101

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Hey congrats on 2nd thread.....awesome part I love AR the are amazing.....but plz get rid of ayush as fast as u can because I don't want anyone between AR.....congrat again hope u have many more threads....

richa_b

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
"Sending you a JUMBO-SIZED
Congratulations Richa!
On ur New Thread!"

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/812/812284bkirw9cly2.gif vspace5

"To the one that in my life came
And in my heart so special she became.
Tomorrow things will not be the same
And life will stop being a game
For there is a future you have to aim,
A shining star you have to claim,
And a destiny to make with no one to blame,
With head always up and never feel any shame...
I'm so proud of you, much more then I can acclaim
From all my soul I wish you joy, success and fame."

Nidha  

Edited by nidha1983 - 01 July 2010 at 6:47am

richa_b

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
congrats for the new thread......
amazing part....loved it.......
oh no....anji thought its ayush...............
thnx for the pm..............

richa_b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top