Fan Fictions

Do I have to say the words (AR) #2 - Note pg 147 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 148

Page 1 Page 147
Page   of 148

richa_b

richa_b

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anokhee

Hey Richa  Hello sweetie.......how are you?

I just realised that I havent commented on this one too...
I dont know whats happening to me.....
I actually came back to read your lat part again since you're updating rite now and I forgot what happened last and then I realised that I havent commented here... No problem dear...going by how busy our lives are nowadays, it's difficult to keep track of everything
Anyway, I really like the "Embarrass Ridhima" game...  The Rahul-Armaan combo can really be deadly at times, especially for poor Riddhima  Big smile
thatr was fun to read and also to see a new romantic side of Armaan....  Glad you liked it
And somehow, I think you completely justified the paryt where you described Ayush's past and the reason of his character being negative...  I thought a long section on Ayush was long due, so I tried explaining what made him the person he is now. Hope it sounded convincing Wink
And Im so glad that Atul knows now..
I was just so scared because Armaan wasn't telling anyone about the attacks... Now, at least someone knows...  Yeah, our Champ is a real sweetheart and in fact the best person Armaan could have confided in
Though I wonder what Kumar told him about the case that Armaan got lil chilled out... I hope it doesnt become an expensive mistake though I think it will when Armaan and Ridhima will make their relationship public.... The communication between Kumar and Armaan will be revealed in part 24 and the consequences of the public declaration of AR's love will start playing out after that
I was really looking forward for the Sunday party in the last part but looks like its  coming in this one.... Hope you read the latest part....would love to know your thoughts on that too Smile
Anyway, I loved the proposal too...  Thanks dear
And I hope the update is on its way now!  Yes, it is now up on a new thread........thanks to Vini, Shatakshi, Sjain and Co LOL
Eagerly waiting...
Anokhee!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anokheenamita18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do I have to say the words (AR) #2 - Note pg 147 (Page 148)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rupzloveu

IF-Rockerz

rupzloveu

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
loved it awsme...............................ff

Post Reply New Post

Go to top