Do I have to say the words (AR) #2 - Note pg 147 - Page 113

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by coolvini4u

hehe .. chal me doing my assignment for sometime.. thodi der me kaam finally finish karke aati hun... πŸ˜ƒ only if u remain onlyn πŸ˜†

Yeah sure! Leave a message...hopefully I shall be online! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by cutiepreet

lol lol... i feel sooo slow at the moment....πŸ˜†
u r really quick Vini.... 😊
thanxx alot... or else i wud've been waiting here for the update... and the next thng ppl already waiting for the new update aftr this...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanxxxx
luvv u... u r maii angel for the day :)
Preet <3
arre nae yaar. i guess i was probably just too much excited ! πŸ˜† ..i just checked the time even .. min n richa's post timing are just the same so actually i guess that was fast ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
koi na.. everyone ll vbe surprised seeing the update in a new thread ..!! Credit goes to all d readers who were busy chit chatting here and thereby, transformed it into CC 🀣

aww...dnt say thanks .. no probs!
that really sweet ! ..but i did nothing yaar .. don't exaggerate ! πŸ˜ƒ

love
Vini
Originally posted by diyaa1pk

very fast detective vini...da advantage of u around hre.....
thanku jee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -ARLover-

Yeah sure! Leave a message...hopefully I shall be online! πŸ˜Š
yeah hope so..chalo let me rush now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Hey guys,

Come to the other thread. The part has been posted.

Cheers!
Originally posted by Anokhee

Hey Richa  Hello sweetie.......how are you?

I just realised that I havent commented on this one too...
I dont know whats happening to me.....
I actually came back to read your lat part again since you're updating rite now and I forgot what happened last and then I realised that I havent commented here... No problem dear...going by how busy our lives are nowadays, it's difficult to keep track of everything
Anyway, I really like the "Embarrass Ridhima" game...  The Rahul-Armaan combo can really be deadly at times, especially for poor Riddhima  πŸ˜ƒ
thatr was fun to read and also to see a new romantic side of Armaan....  Glad you liked it
And somehow, I think you completely justified the paryt where you described Ayush's past and the reason of his character being negative...  I thought a long section on Ayush was long due, so I tried explaining what made him the person he is now. Hope it sounded convincing πŸ˜‰
And Im so glad that Atul knows now..
I was just so scared because Armaan wasn't telling anyone about the attacks... Now, at least someone knows...  Yeah, our Champ is a real sweetheart and in fact the best person Armaan could have confided in
Though I wonder what Kumar told him about the case that Armaan got lil chilled out... I hope it doesnt become an expensive mistake though I think it will when Armaan and Ridhima will make their relationship public.... The communication between Kumar and Armaan will be revealed in part 24 and the consequences of the public declaration of AR's love will start playing out after that
I was really looking forward for the Sunday party in the last part but looks like its  coming in this one.... Hope you read the latest part....would love to know your thoughts on that too 😊
Anyway, I loved the proposal too...  Thanks dear
And I hope the update is on its way now!  Yes, it is now up on a new thread........thanks to Vini, Shatakshi, Sjain and Co πŸ˜†
Eagerly waiting...
Anokhee!😊
loved it awsme...............................ff