miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
will vinod go tomorow???

cheers for the update!!!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im glad if manju gets out of that house. of course it'll mean vinod and punni going but it'll be for the best.hopefully there'll be some peace. im glad vaishu got a guy, he seems decent and nice. thanks for the update.
Darkangel_MoMo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 😆

CVs @lst chek da info before!!
MAyb Damodar mixed it up while saying his dalogue!

Nyway wat make mi happi is dat @lst these 2 dumbos are realising their mistakes!

Chooooo is worth the sacrifice u are giving!
Wat i can't figure out till now is that why does manav have 2 marry her if every1 knw thats sachin child and have no prob wiv her staying @ their place!

and choo 😡 how can ur feelings change so swiftly??she contradicts herslf she want to give a name to sachu child coz of their love but she claim to love manav!!
Darkangel_MoMo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oops i meant Choo isn't worth da sacrifice!

N thxs 4 da update!! 😊
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the udpate!
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the update aarti.
qweztion1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 😊

I am happy to see that Manav has finally realized that his attitude towards his zimmedari has ruined so many lives. He finally acknowledges that everyone is suffering because of that Churail.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Somehow I disagree that the boy who came to see Vaishu is bad (but then who knows what goes on in the writers of this serials minds?) since all they like doing is giving dukh....my disagreement stems from the fact that RA had never any problem with Vaishu and neither has Vaishu ever done any harm or corssed paths with RA, something which both Archu and Vershu unfortunately did, and the reasons why RA was hell bent in ruining them...if indeed she is behind this one with poor Vaishu, then RA doesn't EVER deserve forgiveness and the writers better dare not show her being forgiven if they show her making Vaishu's life hell as well...😡

Thanks for update!!