Rani's best performance... - Page 4

Poll

???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
im so glad someone opened a topic about rani...
she is the BEST bollywood actress (In my opinionnn)

she has given great performances..i absolutely loveedd her in Hum Tum and B&B :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know Rani is always good in all her films. She is very consistent with all her performance. Its hard to chose one. But I think an actress needs to experiment with acting and come up with different performances each time or the actress would be boring to watch. I wonder if thatz the reason she is not the top actress anymore? (offtopic sorry) but it seems as an actress she is not growing or learning to be better.  Each movie should be better than the one before and I feel Rani performances are always on the same level....am not saying she is a bad actress, she is an amazing actress. I like her actually...I vote for Black since that seems like the hardest role she had ever done and she did it well Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Haha I completely understand why u didnt include Black since everyone would have voted for it... Might I suggest changing ur topic name to "Rani's best performance after Black..." or something similar...

But yea I voted for Yuva cos she did a very unconventional role from the typical candy floss stuff. It was a challenging role but of course she has always done justice to any of her roles.

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why is nt black there, that was her best
This content was originally posted by: lensahunte08

...I vote for Black

Really, did you? Uhm, may I know how? 😛
This content was originally posted by: pooja_l

why is nt black there, that was her best

Read the OP.