I am back because Jassi is back on track

ashley1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Luckily, yesterday, I happened to watch JJKN, when Jassi & Armaan were meeting. I didn't watch it for about 45 days. And now, I am gonna watch it again because now its becoming logically right again. It's going where viewers want it to go. Not becoming a dragging show anymore.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishah thumbnail
πŸ˜† Oh well-all i can say is good 4u!-not many people can stay away frm JJKN for too lng! πŸ˜‰ ..
hippi2go thumbnail

You think them two sleeping with each other while Armaan is still married a logical track?

You think three months of misunderstandings clearing in one day a logical track?

Honestly, me as a viewer never wanted this...I wanted them uniting but not like this

T&DπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...BE AWARE😈
jasmin thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ See? You almost missed it! πŸ˜†
aishah thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippi2go

You think them two sleeping with each other while Armaan is still married a logical track?

You think three months of misunderstandings clearing in one day a logical track?

Honestly, me as a viewer never wanted this...I wanted them uniting but not like this

T&DπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...BE AWARE😈

πŸ˜†Ana YOU ARE TOOOOO FUNNY!!..

ashley1 thumbnail
They work too much. I don't think they even sleep. Then sleeping together is fully out of the question. I have never seen them sleeping. And even if they slept, what's bad about it. Sleeping is a human right & a person needs at least 6 hours of sleep a day.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashley1

They work too much. I don't think they even sleep. Then sleeping together is fully out of the question. I have never seen them sleeping. And even if they slept, what's bad about it. Sleeping is a human right & a person needs at least 6 hours of sleep a day.

πŸ˜†..what a sense of humor..πŸ˜‰

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

πŸ˜†..what a sense of humor..πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

ashley1 thumbnail
So, guys, where's my own dear Buffy? Is she still mad at me yo????
drrkamra thumbnail
They actually just slept together. It seems you all missed Armaan's line in the morning - "Jassi, hamein ab shaadi kar leni chahiye, mujhse ab aur intezaar nahin hota."