Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

am i seeing wrong??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
hey friends...plz clarify one thing....wen i see the promos the male protagonist seems to me as Yash Pandit (of hum dono hai alag alag on star one)....but now wen i saw the first epi....the guy turns out to be someone called abhishek tewari....did i see wrong....r the 2 guys same....but in the promos the guy luks just like yash pandit....so i thot maybe the CVs had a last minute change

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "am i seeing wrong??" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Umm.. As far as I know, it's always been Abhishek Tiwari for this role. But I haven't seen Hum Donon... so I wouldn't know for sure. Confused

Please post all your questions/queries in the Help Desk and someone will answer them as soon as possible. Smile

-||- CCBM :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||-

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
sorry....will use helpdesk next time....and i think i was wrong....it was abhishek all along

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19-Fivr-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.