Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I swear I love the "How to burn your bride legally!" Summer Bhaiya. I actually am still laughing while writing this. That really was funny... Ooop, sorry for the harshness, no ill intended, but gosh, it's funny! 😆

By the way, why is everyone so sarcastic? Did we already have these topics on DM or do they just don't interest you?
-Sneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Believe

Most of the people really want to raise their biological child, or "their own" child, thats the fact but in many religious communities, infertility is still considered a "taboo" topic...Many women fear that they will be blamed for their infertility or that they are being punished for past wrongdoings. However, this is not the case. Infertility is a medical condition and should be treated as such...I know many people still feel to do IVF is against their belief, Many religious "scholars"  talk against the new medical technologies,they not realize how their statements effect entire lives?!😕

Could you rephrase your last question please? I didn't grasp it at all! 😕

I agree it's still a "taboo" in many religious groups or ethnicity. All the same the reason for fighting for it more than ever. If they believe in God, then if a woman is infertile, she's been created so by God itself, why the big hype about it. I agree some questions Science can definitely not answer, but why are we marching backwards when we have answers to a set of questions. Means and methods have been created to "create" life itself, why impede on a progress for a better future. If tomorrow they were dying from a disease and Science was the only way through, would they still be against it, or would they just go away thinking that's God will?

The one thing I never, ever would believe in is past wrongdoings. I see where you're coming from, but I still think the whole idea is rubbish. You've got one whole life, live it man, even that's so short and not enough to explore everything. Why do we even bother with questions from past lives, illusions that, in anyway, might or might not even exist!!! 😕
-Sneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: souro

As far as I know, it just needs to be proved that your spouse is infertile or is incapable to have intercourse, whatever the case maybe.

Yeah, but my exact question is how do they even prove that? 😕
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sneha

Yeah, but my exact question is how do they even prove that? 😕

Maybe a doctor's opinion is taken. Call greatmaratha, she'll be able to answer these things properly.

nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

Is it right for a family to force their son to re-marry to have a heir?NO
Is it right for the man to divorce her wife just because she can't conceive? NO
Is it called true love when a man leaves her wife just because she can't conceive? NO
Do we have the right to taunt a woman just because she can't conceive. NO

There is something called adoption... There are many kids in the world who need parents' love. If not that, there are other choices one can make.. in this day and age there are many ways that it can be made possible for the two to reproduce their own heir. Artifical insemination, surrogate mother are all different options to consider. Most of all, if you love your wife enough you won't care weather she can conceive or not.
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

why you talk with so much ill will.. i have that dream of marrying and having a dozen kids crawling all around (never say never again is my prenup agreement). If women think compatibility is grounds for divorce this can be factored into compatibility... or maybe  livein untill there are about 4-5 kids then get married... that way divorce isnt necessary......

I would like to think I am positive but will have no one crashing my hopes especially when it comes to having babies, i want to name my daughter Catherine and she will post on DM one day. walala
Originally posted by: P1nk

I would like to think I am positive but will have no one crashing my hopes especially when it comes to having babies, i want to name my daughter Catherine and she will post on DM one day. walala

or if you dont hav babies maybe u'll create an MID :P

btw, tell that guy who asked you to live with his baby machine to f off 😲 cant believe ppl like that exist :D
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: P1nk

You are just wonderful.. and yeah.. we can all wait for Catherine.. to join DM...😊
P1nk thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

You are just wonderful.. and yeah.. we can all wait for Catherine.. to join DM...😊

Hope your still around to keep any eye on her. 🤗
P1nk thumbnail
Originally posted by: jettythegod

or if you dont hav babies maybe u'll create an MID :P

btw, tell that guy who asked you to live with his baby machine to f off 😲 cant believe ppl like that exist :D

I did. I told him to sod it, this was like 2 years ago. I hope his wifey cheats on him. 😆