Debate Mansion

Leaving your wife because she can't conceive (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mindbender

Originally posted by Summer3

Other topics
How to burn your bride legally
How to murder your mother in law
How many times should a man remarryLOL

LOL

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

He's conducting a study on the effects of Ekta Kapoor's serials on mindsets, particularly the female mind. Through this post, he is trying to figure out if he's headed in the right direction. LOL
We need more such minds on the DM for him to have a significant amount of study.LOL

There was a funny guy in SRGMP
with topics like
Himesh vs Rafi who is better ?LOL
Lata vs Mauli etc

I miss him and now he has disappeared

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leaving your wife because she can't conceive (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Now these are even funnier. How about "What matches should be used to start the fire", "Is match X better or is match Y?", "How to be a good bahu", "How to love your Saasu maa", and it goes on. LOL
I think self-help topics can provide useful info too.

baz786

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I swear I love the "How to burn your bride legally!" Summer Bhaiya. I actually am still laughing while writing this. That really was funny... Ooop, sorry for the harshness, no ill intended, but gosh, it's funny! LOL

By the way, why is everyone so sarcastic? Did we already have these topics on DM or do they just don't interest you?

baz786

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Most of the people really want to raise their biological child, or "their own" child, thats the fact but in many religious communities, infertility is still considered a "taboo" topic...Many women fear that they will be blamed for their infertility or that they are being punished for past wrongdoings. However, this is not the case. Infertility is a medical condition and should be treated as such...I know many people still feel to do IVF is against their belief, Many religious "scholars"  talk against the new medical technologies,they not realize how their statements effect entire lives?!Confused

Could you rephrase your last question please? I didn't grasp it at all! Confused

I agree it's still a "taboo" in many religious groups or ethnicity. All the same the reason for fighting for it more than ever. If they believe in God, then if a woman is infertile, she's been created so by God itself, why the big hype about it. I agree some questions Science can definitely not answer, but why are we marching backwards when we have answers to a set of questions. Means and methods have been created to "create" life itself, why impede on a progress for a better future. If tomorrow they were dying from a disease and Science was the only way through, would they still be against it, or would they just go away thinking that's God will?

The one thing I never, ever would believe in is past wrongdoings. I see where you're coming from, but I still think the whole idea is rubbish. You've got one whole life, live it man, even that's so short and not enough to explore everything. Why do we even bother with questions from past lives, illusions that, in anyway, might or might not even exist!!! Confused

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by -Sneha

As far as I know, infertility is a valid ground for divorce in the court of law.

Yes it is. So is being sexually unsatisfied I think. I may be mistaken, but I had read about such cases earlier on. Maybe not in all countries though.

The question is, does it need consent from both sides? I wonder how that works...

As far as I know, it just needs to be proved that your spouse is infertile or is incapable to have intercourse, whatever the case maybe.

Yeah, but my exact question is how do they even prove that? Confused

souro

souro

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged

As far as I know, infertility is a valid ground for divorce in the court of law.

Yes it is. So is being sexually unsatisfied I think. I may be mistaken, but I had read about such cases earlier on. Maybe not in all countries though.

The question is, does it need consent from both sides? I wonder how that works...

As far as I know, it just needs to be proved that your spouse is infertile or is incapable to have intercourse, whatever the case maybe.

Yeah, but my exact question is how do they even prove that? Confused

Maybe a doctor's opinion is taken. Call greatmaratha, she'll be able to answer these things properly.

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Is it right for a family to force their son to re-marry to have a heir?NO
Is it right for the man to divorce her wife just because she can't conceive? NO
Is it called true love when a man leaves her wife just because she can't conceive? NO
Do we have the right to taunt a woman just because she can't conceive. NO

There is something called adoption... There are many kids in the world who need parents' love. If not that, there are other choices one can make.. in this day and age there are many ways that it can be made possible for the two to reproduce their own heir. Artifical insemination, surrogate mother are all different options to consider. Most of all, if you love your wife enough you won't care weather she can conceive or not.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top